Sending a car from Kuwait ?

MKS

When I was at ugr picking up my car a couple

Of years ago, they had a G Nera there from Russia.

I wouldn't hesitate to send it!

Thanks guys I know UGR Heffner and Dallas but not sure who has the best deal

All depends on your budget, the UGR stage 3 starts at 99K installed. Pretty sure the other shops charge about the same. UGR has more testing done with the DCT. I would choose them. Are you looking for 1200whp or 1200 engine horsepower?

All depends on your budget, the UGR stage 3 starts at 99K installed. Pretty sure the other shops charge about the same. UGR has more testing done with the DCT. I would choose them. Are you looking for 1200whp or 1200 engine horsepower?

1200 wheel would be perfect for Kuwait

1200 wheel would be perfect for Kuwait

Ok sounds good, the stage 3 will make 1250whp on ms109 unleaded. On pump gas you can make an easy 1000whp. I would email or call Kevin for more info. This build is capable of a 0-60 in 2-2.2 seconds without breaking a sweat. The stage 3 cost 99K installed. I'm sure Kevin can work out a deal with you, since you live over seas. What do you think? :)

Ok sounds good, the stage 3 will make 1250whp on ms109 unleaded. On pump gas you can make an easy 1000whp. I would email or call Kevin for more info. This build is capable of a 0-60 in 2-2.2 seconds without breaking a sweat. The stage 3 cost 99K installed. I'm sure Kevin can work out a deal with you, since you live over seas. What do you think? :)

Sounds Good 👍

Thanks guys I know UGR Heffner and Dallas but not sure who has the best deal

The best deal?

Man, I am a firm believer you get what you pay for. There will always be someone out there who will do the job cheaper but they usually do so for a reason.

UG, no exceptions.

The best deal?

Man, I am a firm believer you get what you pay for. There will always be someone out there who will do the job cheaper but they usually do so for a reason.

UG, no exceptions.

The best deal as in the drivability and no issues and to have it finished in time I checked and the car can only stay 6 months in the US. So I wanted finished in 2-3 month and have another 3 months to enjoy it and race it in the US. Events

UGR. There is only 1 option.

You will have the best team building your car. Proline, precision, John Reed, Dotson, and etc......

UGR. There is only 1 option.

You will have the best team building your car. Proline, precision, John Reed, Dotson, and etc......

I knew UGR are the best I just wanted to see if I'm missing anyone else

You'll get what you ask for, UGR is your best option, hands down

is this Trent..............? how the blue Huracan dogbox copy of underground going....? lololol

Not Trent, DP uses a different sequential setup than UGR

......besides the point.. i said dogbox.. no matter what brand... they follow ugr yet again.... monkey see.. monkey do.

Again, I don't live in Dallas, I live about an hour away from that place.

DP swinger 2,

It would be great if you would just go away. You are the cause of all the Drama on this site. First you started off emailing me from 3-4 different email accounts pretending to be different people also texting and calling with more games. All your emails were very suspicious with the questions you were asking. I knew you were getting info for someone else, wonder who that was for, hmmm? Then you come on Lambopower playing more games and wonder why people start firing back at you and your tuner or whatever DP is to you. Wasn't very hard to figure out with a Dallas IP and Dallas phone number. No explanation needed, just please go away. thanks.

Again, I don't live in Dallas, I live about an hour away from that place. You weren't aware of anything, until I gave you the same number from 3 different accounts. That's when you became suspicious, so don't play like you knew all along. You were dumbfounded until the end. I'll go away, but trust me, your not "that" smart. 😘

..man whats wrong with u...? you make Dallas Performance look so bad.. you crazy..!

You'll get what you ask for, UGR is your best option, hands down

WTF you have like 20 usernames. :eusa_naughty:

DP swinger 2,

It would be great if you would just go away. You are the cause of all the Drama on this site. First you started off emailing me from 3-4 different email accounts pretending to be different people also texting and calling with more games. All your emails were very suspicious with the questions you were asking. I knew you were getting info for someone else, wonder who that was for, hmmm? Then you come on Lambopower playing more games and wonder why people start firing back at you and your tuner or whatever DP is to you. Wasn't very hard to figure out with a Dallas IP and Dallas phone number. No explanation needed, just please go away. thanks.

Holy crap... they emailed and called?

LMAO...

Rock Bottom for them.....

SMH

baby dick is a keyboard warrior

Just let it go dude.

We all appreciate the great things you say. But when you start talking stupid, you just make DP look bad.

I've talked to Taylor on the phone. Even considered them for a build. But when you come in here and troll around and have20 usernames etc... It just looks bad.

Just lay low and go make some Dyno pulls to add 200hp to.

Thanks

It's not they, it was me personally. DP had nothing to do with this, hell, they don't even know me.

......damnnnnn another screen name..? we supposed to believe you after you lieing so much...? get lost plz... u just hurting DP...