Porsche CGT prices

Allan-Herbie

And what about silver/black boxes that look like cages with ancient-looking tubes inside? :icon_mrgreen: You know what I am saying...of course. :)

Haha!

I've been told you need flash to sell in big quantities.

Been watching cars sitting with prices in the 650 to 850k range for a good six months with nothing selling. I know of an 04, with 7k miles that after asking 660k just sold for 520k... Any ideas where that would place the values of a car with say 15 to 20k miles? or even higher?

That seems like an extraordinary deal!

I would have picked up a second one for that price.

I believe the market is going through a correction....CGT's that were selling around $750k about 10 months ago are probably selling for 20% less now. Normal ebb and flow in the cycle. I think other super cars have tapered some as well. It will be interesting to see how the car market will respond to the auctions at Monterey, which will set the tone for the next trend.

Regardless, the CGT is a keeper for me. It's the most unique car I've ever driven. An original F1 engine design that was supposed to be developed for LeMans is absolutely crazy for a street car. Not to mention over 70 patents created in this car alone, such as the carbon ceramic clutch which is extraordinarily light weight.

Everything about this car is history.

As Ferris would say, "If you have the means,

I'd highly recommend picking one up."

I have 4000 miles under my belt in 2 different CGTs. On and off track. BEST CAR IN THE WORLD, MONEY NO OBJECT, EVER MADE!

Selling my gated LP560 and replacing it with the cheapest/highest mile/but well maintained CGT. If push came to shove i would sell off my gated 640 first, in a heartbeat. I never care to sell CGT and will put 200k miles on it!

I have 4000 miles under my belt in 2 different CGTs. On and off track. BEST CAR IN THE WORLD, MONEY NO OBJECT, EVER MADE!

Selling my gated LP560 and replacing it with the cheapest/highest mile/but well maintained CGT. If push came to shove i would sell off my gated 640 first, in a heartbeat. I never care to sell CGT and will put 200k miles on it!

Word!

And another 2000 miler at Mecum was a no sale bid up to 600k

huge price drop from the 7-800k asking price for ones with 7-10k

Dealers are in for a world of pain.

Couldn't agree more!! From a driving perspective it's the best car I've ever owned. There is no replacing it

You guys notice the silver cars have the most unreasonable asking prices now?

Largest volume; takes time to readjust the expectations of that many owners...