pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

While North Korea is the nation state equivalency of the short bus, they are still nobody to be fucked with. War with them is imminent IMO, and it's just a matter of time till something is done. I wasn't a huge supporter of our current conflict in the Middle East, but freeing the North Korean people from an oppressive regime is something that I can get behind. The below video is something I recommend watching. Some people just don't realize how brainwashed and oppressed the North Korean people truly are. It's sickening.

What really bothers me is the hippies and liberals that go over there and make video blogs of North Korea like it's a fabulous fcuking place to live and try to paint our own country as the aggressor whilst ignoring everything that's happened since the 50's.

Also, it is rumored that Otto received a lethal amount of Sodium Thiopental or as others call it "Truth Serum." It is a barbiturate and indeed would have made him brain dead with the right amount.

That's a powerful video, thanks for sharing it...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While North Korea is the nation state equivalency of the short bus, they are still nobody to be fucked with. War with them is imminent IMO, and it's just a matter of time till something is done. I wasn't a huge supporter of our current conflict in the Middle East, but freeing the North Korean people from an oppressive regime is something that I can get behind. The below video is something I recommend watching. Some people just don't realize how brainwashed and oppressed the North Korean people truly are. It's sickening.

What really bothers me is the hippies and liberals that go over there and make video blogs of North Korea like it's a fabulous fcuking place to live and try to paint our own country as the aggressor whilst ignoring everything that's happened since the 50's.

Also, it is rumored that Otto received a lethal amount of Sodium Thiopental or as others call it "Truth Serum." It is a barbiturate and indeed would have made him brain dead with the right amount.

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea...res-2012-6?op=1

So sad for the family.. but look at a globe.. there is at least a third of it that any westerner should NOT be visiting.

War with them is imminent IMO, and it's just a matter of time till something is done. I wasn't a huge supporter of our current conflict in the Middle East, but freeing the North Korean people from an oppressive regime is something that I can get behind.

There are many other places where people live under oppressive regimes.

War with North Korea is imminent as you said. It has less to do with liberating people rather than having an American dominance/stronghold in the Asia-pacific region to keep Russia and China from stepping out of line.

NK's profile has been raised from being a joke a few years ago to being a real "threat" today while doing virtually nothing different.

That kid is from Cincinnati, and I have sympathy for what his family has gone through. But sweet jesus, you go to a country that HATES americans. A country that savagely tortures and kills their OWN PEOPLE for small crimes in labor camps, and you go and break the law?! Ill be curious to hear what all they did to him.

Otto Warmbier's graduation speech: A fond memory

What happened IMO is he was a kid from a well-to-do family who grew up very privileged and just assumed nothing bad would ever happen to him. After all, he was on one of those special organized trips to North Korea, surely nothing would be done, right?

That is absolutely terrifying. My wife's biological mother, wherever she may be was North Korean and escaped sometimes right before or right after the border was sealed. We don't know. Many Koreans still believe some of their family members are still alive over the border and want to see them.

War with North Korea is imminent as you said. It has less to do with liberating people rather than having an American dominance/stronghold in the Asia-pacific region to keep Russia and China from stepping out of line.

NK's profile has been raised from being a joke a few years ago to being a real "threat" today while doing virtually nothing different.

I am definitely in agreement with you as far as regimes, but I feel different about NK than I do with most Middle Eastern countries. Removing an oppressive dictator in the Middle East has shown many times to be a disaster especially when religion is a HUGE part of the conflict over there. They've been fighting over it for thousands of years and I don't think that will ever change. But yes, you are correct. A war with NK would be more about Pacific dominance than anything. It makes you wonder though, would the instant influx of refugees destroy Korea's economy almost instantaneously? What would happen from an economic standpoint? Would we continue to give monetary aid to Korea if they finally became one Korea?

What I would worry most about is the response we'd receive from Russia and China should we get in a war with NK. Would it turn into a higher profile proxy war like we are only seeing hints of with Syria, or would it escalate into something totally different? Russia does business with NK and does make money from them. In fact, some of NK's labor camps are in Russia. China however mobilized more than 100K troops recently to the border of NK to prevent any potential refugees from a war or crisis from crossing over. It makes you wonder what would happen. The other thing I wonder about is what act of agression (if it will ever happen) will it take for us to start a war with them? Kim Jon Ill was a lot smarter than Kim Jong Un.

While North Korea is the nation state equivalency of the short bus, they are still nobody to be fucked with. War with them is imminent IMO, and it's just a matter of time till something is done. I wasn't a huge supporter of our current conflict in the Middle East, but freeing the North Korean people from an oppressive regime is something that I can get behind.

I really don't think it's that simple though. Even if we destroy the regime there, the people there are not going to really be "freed." They are too brainwashed. They have no understanding of market capitalism, liberal democracy, or any of that, and thousands of them are going to flee into mainland China, which is going to create a huge crisis there. In addition, it could, to who knows what degree, pull the Chinese into the conflict as with the North Korean regime gone, the Chinese end up with a U.S. military presence and a strong American ally directly over their border in an area that geographically is one of the best to invade mainland China from.

Well they are doing a lot more missile testing now though. I don't think any conflict with NK would be about maintaining American dominance, it would be about responding to an act of extreme violence on the part of an extremely violent regime that could not be allowed to do such a thing without retaliation (also for what it would say to our other enemies if nothing was done).

That is absolutely terrifying. My wife's biological mother, wherever she may be was North Korean and escaped sometimes right before or right after the border was sealed. We don't know. Many Koreans still believe some of their family members are still alive over the border and want to see them.

I am definitely in agreement with you as far as regimes, but I feel different about NK than I do with most Middle Eastern countries. Removing an oppressive dictator in the Middle East has shown many times to be a disaster especially when religion is a HUGE part of the conflict over there. They've been fighting over it for thousands of years and I don't think that will ever change. But yes, you are correct. A war with NK would be more about Pacific dominance than anything. It makes you wonder though, would the instant influx of refugees destroy Korea's economy almost instantaneously? What would happen from an economic standpoint? Would we continue to give monetary aid to Korea if they finally became one Korea?

What I would worry most about is the response we'd receive from Russia and China should we get in a war with NK. Would it turn into a higher profile proxy war like we are only seeing hints of with Syria, or would it escalate into something totally different? Russia does business with NK and does make money from them. In fact, some of NK's labor camps are in Russia. China however mobilized more than 100K troops recently to the border of NK to prevent any potential refugees from a war or crisis from crossing over. It makes you wonder what would happen. The other thing I wonder about is what act of agression (if it will ever happen) will it take for us to start a war with them? Kim Jon Ill was a lot smarter than Kim Jong Un.

Would it really be a "war" though? Unless we place soldiers in the nation for a sizeable period like Iraq or Vietnam, the actual war part would probably be pretty short as after doing a lot of initial damage to South Korea, North Korea would likely lose the war badly.

New York Times says slow your roll Lib-cucks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes...-trump.amp.html

"There may be a giant revelation still to come. But as the Trump-Russia story has evolved, it is striking how little evidence there is that any underlying crime occurred — that there was any actual collusion between the Donald Trump campaign and the Russians. Everything seems to be leaking out of this administration, but so far the leaks about actual collusion are meager."

"There were some meetings between Trump officials and some Russians, but so far no more than you’d expect from a campaign that was publicly and proudly pro-Putin. And so far nothing we know of these meetings proves or even indicates collusion."

"Things are so bad that I’m going to have to give Trump the last word. On June 15 he tweeted, “They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story.” Unless there is some new revelation, that may turn out to be pretty accurate commentary."

New York Times says slow your roll Lib-cucks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes...-trump.amp.html

"There may be a giant revelation still to come. But as the Trump-Russia story has evolved, it is striking how little evidence there is that any underlying crime occurred — that there was any actual collusion between the Donald Trump campaign and the Russians. Everything seems to be leaking out of this administration, but so far the leaks about actual collusion are meager."

"There were some meetings between Trump officials and some Russians, but so far no more than you’d expect from a campaign that was publicly and proudly pro-Putin. And so far nothing we know of these meetings proves or even indicates collusion."

"Things are so bad that I’m going to have to give Trump the last word. On June 15 he tweeted, “They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story.” Unless there is some new revelation, that may turn out to be pretty accurate commentary."

There may be nothing there, and if there is, it may be overblown. But the ONLY thing Trump has been consistent on is not criticizing Russia. NATO, Germany, China, Mexicans game on. Spicey couldn't step up today on Russia and "the" Ukrainian management had to enter the Whitehouse through the backdoor. Meanwhile, Panama gets the red carpet treatment. It's a consistent pattern, I'd love for some of you pro trumpers to explain it.

"But as the Trump-Russia story has evolved, it is striking how little evidence there is that any underlying crime occurred"

Not if no crime was committed :) That's a good point too, so much leaking from the administration, but virtually nothing about collusion with Russia.

There may be nothing there, and if there is, it may be overblown. But the ONLY thing Trump has been consistent on is not criticizing Russia. NATO, Germany, China, Mexicans game on. Spicey couldn't step up today on Russia and "the" Ukrainian management had to enter the Whitehouse through the backdoor. Meanwhile, Panama gets the red carpet treatment. It's a consistent pattern, I'd love for some of you pro trumpers to explain it.

Don't know myself and I wish Trump would be critical of Russia and defend NATO. Two of the things I do not like about him.

Dems spend $50 million to win ONE district in Georgia, the lefts golden boy totally BTFO. Can't stop losing

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/geo...x.html?adkey=bn

Yes, again why I don't buy Trump's low approval rating. I think it is partially a combination of people not wanting to admit they supported him (like they did during the election) and total hatred from the Democrats, thus making it artificially low. I also think Obama's was artificially high for the same reasons.

However, Georgia is a pretty conservative state is it not? IMO, if an election in a state like Wisconsin or Ohio in particular, goes to Trump, then that really is saying something. However, Dems were saying that this election would be a major referendum on Trump and still lost, so.