Any app developers out there?

Roman

I have an idea for an app. And it's a great idea. And how I know it's a great idea is, I WANT an app (or apps) that do this thing. I want it now! Today!!!

But I don't know shit about apps or even if what I want to do is possible.

I have an idea for an app. And it's a great idea. And how I know it's a great idea is, I WANT an app (or apps) that do this thing. I want it now! Today!!!

What's the idea? I can tell you if it's possible.

You have an app builder in your backyard..Sheldon

I appreciate the plug! I love working with LPower members.

Text me man! I would shoot you a text, but I was a victim of a bug in Apple's newest iOS (screen flashed black and five years of texts and contacts all were erased). We are doing some work for some special people right now and some really neat projects.

Can some develop an app which will stop me deleting my other apps accidentally? :eusa_wall:

It's so frustrating, I bump the phone in my pocket and lose a bunch of apps why don't they do a double confirmation or password request when deleting apps? Now that's the app I'd buy.

Can some develop an app which will stop me deleting my other apps accidentally? :eusa_wall:

It's so frustrating, I bump the phone in my pocket and lose a bunch of apps why don't they do a double confirmation or password request when deleting apps? Now that's the app I'd buy.

Sounds odd for this to happen. Are you using an iPhone or Android?

Sounds odd for this to happen. Are you using an iPhone or Android?

iPhone, it happens many times and I make sure to lock the screen etc., the other day the most frustrating thing happened, I had to do a large funds transfer which isn't supported by the standard net banking set up, for those situations I have an app from the bank which issues a one time password with a bunch of other security measures in place, I must've deleted the damn thing in my pocket by mistake Friday afternoon I didn't realize until Saturday morning and I could not make the transfer, in order to set up the app again I have to be identified by the bank etc. of course they do not work on weekends and I had to wait until Monday VERY frustrating.

Happems to me too iphone

Sheldon's the go to guy. I've been working with him most of 2016 and can say that this is just the start.

Unfortunately Apple doesn't let you do anything that controls anything outside of that specific app. They're very controlling and don't want you to mess with their iOS and other apps. Do you have Touch ID or a password on your phone? That would certainly prevent your phone from opening in your pocket.

I don't have Touch ID nor a password or a case, I don't like any of them, I know, I know :icon_mrgreen: but still they should have a better set up in order to prevent accidentally deleting apps.

I don't have Touch ID nor a password or a case, I don't like any of them, I know, I know :icon_mrgreen: but still they should have a better set up in order to prevent accidentally deleting apps.

You should set a password..