I went domestic ;)

alpha6164

Nice car. Definitely get a pulley/tune/exhaust. Makes the car a lot more exciting, as the car is very docile stock and the exhaust was very quiet to pass pass-by test because the Goodyear tires generated a lot of noise. All easily reversible.

The nice thing is they are very reliable and at 4k miles the car is essentially new. Don't hesitate to drive it. I've got 30k miles on the 06, and 15k+ were 800-1000rwhp. A stock or near stock motor will take endless punishment. Had a couple really minor issues over the years, but really the biggest expense I can think of was the clutch which was like $2k, and unless you're tracking the car a lot (I was) you may never even change that. Far cry from the costs associated with most of these toys.

Nice present for yourself. Amazing they were selling for mid to upper 100's not too long ago. Have you thought about side stripe delete as well? Give us your impressions when you collect it. Congrats!!