Met with a car accident and broke my teeth

Janet147

I met with a car accident last night. I was in the back seat of my friend’s car. I was actually on my phone when my friend who was driving the car took a sudden break. I got hit on my mouth and broke my front teeth. When I opened the door to get out of the car, my mouth was bleeding. I put some ice-cubes and somehow managed to stop the bleeding. I’m not able to drink or eat anything. I have never looked into the mirror yet. I have anyway booked facial reconstructive surgery so that I can fit as many as 5 cocks in my mouth at once. Is there any advice or experience with this? Please share.

Drink another 24 beers and do another line of blow. The pain won't even be noticeable! :icon_thumleft:

She's a real multi tasker.......

Giving a hummer AND talking on the telephone at the same time.

But I do feel sorry for the poor bugger on the receiving end of her endeavours.

Perhaps he'll reply with recommendations about a good plastics doctor that is great at penile reattachment surgery.

The mods should delete the link and deny this spammer of all their backlinking goodness.

Janet do you know Judy?

lol.png

Your traffic stats are pretty bad to have been building backlinks/spamming since 2016 smh cmon Janet.

You should check out my course.

126 Irresistible Ways To Increase Traffic and Multiply YOUR Leads Today...

a 395$ Value

Yours for only 36 payments of 19.99!!!!!

Cmon Janet....what are you waiting for!

This once in a lifetime opportunity won't last long.

:eusa_dance:

I am worried, most of these "accidents" and "alcoholism" happen in Canada :shock:

You obviously haven't been to New England. ;) :lol2:

I am worried, most of these "accidents" and "alcoholism" happen in Canada :shock:

That might have more truth than you anticipated. You do realize that there are places in Canada where the sun never sets for 6 months and then followed by 6 months of almost total darkness. Imagine living like that and in sub-zero temperatures for like 46 weeks out of a year.

That might have more truth than you anticipated. You do realize that there are places in Canada where the sun never sets for 6 months and then followed by 6 months of almost total darkness. Imagine living like that and in sub-zero temperatures for like 46 weeks out of a year.

That sounds like pure hell :shock:

That sounds like pure hell :shock:

It more than likely is except it's the real "hell freezes over" so it's actually worse. Although now and then, you get one hell of a nature's light show from the aurora borealis.

But Michael Moore tells us you guys don't lock your doors ah.

Hahahaha. I thought that documentary was so silly.