Sign in to follow this  
TeamSalamone

Team Salamone Urus...

So I got a Urus and I am in love with it!! I will use it in our next journey around the world and we can be more extreme as a team .. I drove it down 5th ave yesterday in America’s largest Veteran day parade ... and when in Strada ... I was able to hear my father speaking so clear and he told me many wonderful things I’ll never forget.  Thank God I spent this parade in the Urus ... it was perfect for him and me.  I will share our around the world footage soon and then this will be used and I hope to have fun.  I will do whatever it takes to make that happen and to make each moment personal and enjoyable 

E5ED1C10-3A1B-43CD-A1BB-8AF037DC0B55.jpeg

52872CEF-E442-4861-8A0F-A70E90521B77.jpeg

5DFB9D6F-EF00-4078-800C-1A3B0F40E338.jpeg

58228748-509B-482D-961D-743251F22655.jpeg

7E6CEF7A-FFF3-4152-889A-6879E9BC9BBC.jpeg

3 hours ago, Destructo said:

I expected nothing less from you, always taking it to the 9's! Congrats and glad you're out using and enjoying it.

Any performsnce mods planned? 

thank you.  I was at the customer feedback thing in 2011 and they were all about "utility" like do I need ("need" this for dogs; kids; golf; (no no and no) I have everything I need.  I didn't even think I wanted this.  now that I have it I am certain I didn't need it; but its so fun and awesome … its now … something I cant believe I didn't have before.  How did I NOT have a big powerful chrome lambo truck?? I never want there to be a world without big chrome lambo trucks... ever. 

when the doors open in my Urus... there needs to be smoke and angels singing

you know like …. like I have in MY SVJ!  I love that option.  the Facial freeze

even though the post has my name... it didn't have to.   the smnoke effect in my Urus is exactly what i want and that means ..