Old Guy Garage

LaRa's 6-7 OBDII Cables

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:01 PM, Stimpy said:

Here’s where we are stuck. Anyone know how to get past this error?

A1FDF9B5-48BC-4768-9CE8-51E0F8D279F2.jpeg

Bump on this.  Does anyone know to reset the airbag module for an '07 LP?  We have the PC diagnostic and requisite cable but are unable to move beyond 'cancellation of events memory'.

Hello I hope that someone can answer this question how do I load the correct bin off the Lara 7 to flash the egear back to factory, my battery went dead due to bad started and now after recharge now I get first and second gear but in order to go further I have to put in neutral than paddle up .... it needs reprogrammed thanks, I’m still looking to get the last cable that goes from the actia basic Xs to the car, I do have the one with the serial part that goes into the actia but I need the last one that plugs into the other end of the serial which looks like an obd2 female than goes into the car thank you much

7 hours ago, marangone said:

Hello I hope that someone can answer this question how do I load the correct bin off the Lara 7 to flash the egear back to factory, my battery went dead due to bad starter, then after finally i fired up all I get first and second gear but in order to go further I have to put in neutral than paddle up .... it needs reprogrammed thanks, I’m still looking to get the last cable that goes from the actia basic Xs to the car, I do have the one with the serial part that goes into the actia but I need the last one that plugs into the other end of the serial which looks like an obd2 female than goes into the car thank you much

Sorry its a 06 gallardo coupe