camaro97

Diablo 6.0 Oil Lines

Most hydraulic shops have everything on site to make identical replacements. They can custom bend everything, put fittings on, and crimp hoses on that are good to well over what is needed. If you doubt their reliability just keep in mind the same shops make high pressure hoses and fittings (5000psi+) for forklifts, construction, and industrial equipment far more expensive than a Diablo. I've had plenty of similar hoses and fittings made at shops across the Midwest without any issues. Just bring in the entire assembly for them to measure and copy. Some even offer mobile service where they can come out and make the hoses on site.

21 hours ago, AudiBull said:

Most hydraulic shops have everything on site to make identical replacements. They can custom bend everything, put fittings on, and crimp hoses on that are good to well over what is needed. If you doubt their reliability just keep in mind the same shops make high pressure hoses and fittings (5000psi+) for forklifts, construction, and industrial equipment far more expensive than a Diablo. I've had plenty of similar hoses and fittings made at shops across the Midwest without any issues. Just bring in the entire assembly for them to measure and copy. Some even offer mobile service where they can come out and make the hoses on site.

Bingo! Probably cheaper and far superior quality as well. 

I used a Dremel tool and cut the crimps off. I made sure to take lots of pictures of all the fitting orientations before cutting! Is there a recommendation on what I can do to get the fittings all cleaned up and shiny again? Brake cleaner got off a lot of the stuff. Thinking about using oven cleaner to remove the char but not sure if that's a good option.

IMG_20200522_150538.jpg

Wondering if you could soak them in a 50/50 mixture of CLR and water? It's not terribly aggressive at that mixture, but it might help clean things up without going aggressive on the chemicals and degrade the integrity of the metal.