Back at Cats!

kaoss

It's been a wicked crazy past few years and now, I'm back where it began, working with Roy at Cats Exotics! Pretty exciting overall, reconnecting with old friends and customers, rapidly changing inventory and just a fun place for me. Looking forward to touching bases with everyone, old and new, and most of all, sharing these awesome cars with everyone!

Kevin

32 minutes ago, kaoss said:

Highly possible he might like that! LOL

Who are we to deny him then! Do it daily... 

Multiple times. The old wanker probably can't feel anything down there anyway. May even excite him after a few kicks!

Very cool Kev, and very glad to hear it.  PITA that Monterey Car Week is cancelled, would have loved to re -connect with you.  But we'll see you soon!  The other Kev

On 7/1/2020 at 9:00 AM, kaoss said:

It's been a wicked crazy past few years and now, I'm back where it began, working with Roy at Cats Exotics! Pretty exciting overall, reconnecting with old friends and customers, rapidly changing inventory and just a fun place for me. Looking forward to touching bases with everyone, old and new, and most of all, sharing these awesome cars with everyone!

Kevin

Kevin- what's up? This is my first time logging into LP In years and your post was a the top of my feed. Must be destiny,..HA!

Great to see you back!

Cheers

J