LP570-4 SL

a007apl

It´s a LP570-4.

10 more horse same interior as the last one US will have the Euro-seats, new SV lookalike front bumper 70kg less, 82 with CF brakes. Rear looks badas with the difuser. Orange, Yellow, Grey, Verde extra colors Black and white. 2,35kg/horspower. Same wing,enginecover, sideskirts as the old. New wheels. New stripe.

Are you guys happy now

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It´s a LP570-4.

10 more horse same interior as the last one US will have the Euro-seats, new SV lookalike front bumper 70kg less, 82 with CF brakes. Rear looks badas with the difuser. Orange, Yellow, Grey, Verde extra colors Black and white. 2,35kg/horspower. Same wing,enginecover, sideskirts as the old. New wheels. New stripe.

Are you guys happy now

You the man :icon_thumleft:

I'm sure it's a very fine car, but it sounds like SUCH a miniscule difference from the existing LP560, and seeing that a lot of the changes are the exact some ones as on the old Gallardo SL, it just seems rather . . . unexciting. They frankly should've saved the unveiling of a 2WD G for this, the SL (or whatever they're calling it). They still could've tacked Balboni's name onto it, and called it the Balboni Superleggera or something.

But to have the Balboni come out, and THEN this (in all-wheel-drive, and with such miniscule differences from the standard LP560) . . . meh.

It´s a LP570-4.

Are you guys happy now

I'm sure it's a very fine car, but it sounds like SUCH a miniscule difference from the existing LP560, and seeing that a lot of the changes are the exact some ones as on the old Gallardo SL, it just seems rather . . . unexciting. They frankly should've saved the unveiling of a 2WD G for this, the SL (or whatever they're calling it). They still could've tacked Balboni's name onto it, and called it the Balboni Superleggera or something.

But to have the Balboni come out, and THEN this (in all-wheel-drive, and with such miniscule differences from the standard LP560) . . . meh.

Can I venture a guess that the "SV lookalike front bumper" is simply a black paint scheme.

It´s a LP570-4.

Are you guys happy now

So no SV style wing? Just the Superleggera style wing?

I wasn't imagining anything revolutionary but same skirts and wing, come on!

Doesn't mean I won't upgrade to one some day but pretty lame. How hard would it have been to tweak the wing and the skirts a bit? But if the stripe is a rainbow like the rendering, I'd take it off and put the black stripe from the 08 on it.

I figured the interior would be similar but same? Euro seats is a nice surprise though.

Thanks for the info.

Folks, don't expect these big changes to come on existing platforms. These cars will be the "mini reventon" profit pigs. There is nothing wrong with that either so don't bitch about it being too expensive. Too little for the money? Perhaps, but this how it goes.

The next platform should be where the big differences and changes occur. We'll see the flagship in Geneva, and then the following show is when you'll probably see the next "Gallardo" platform with the big differences everyone is wanting.

Be patient, it'll happen.

And people keep taking big depreciation hits!!

No one forces them to. Is any buyer really surprised with their depreciation? There is no shortage of used cars out there with hardly any miles, so it's not like anyone has no choice but to buy new. Don't blame Lamborghini for making too many variations, blame people for not find more value.

that's all the info I needed to hear, I know it is a step in the right direction, more HP, less weight, carbon, nice seats, hopefully a nice set of rims, the wing is still there, the SV kit I absolutely love sounds like the rear diffuser got a new treatment, white is available, I am an easy man to please :icon_mrgreen: that will be my next car now I will just have to wait patiently.

Could it be?

The white ones are the same model car p-shops that have been around for a month. The black one is a known p-shop as well... and I still believe it will be called a Superleggera, not a Super Veloce...