Azure Blue Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

xxx3

Here's the picture of my brand new never-before-seen Aventador that everyone's been asking to see when I sold my Verde Ithaca Lamborghini LP560-4 here a few weeks ago. Enjoy and let me know what you guys think of my color choice:

I don't have facebook and I can only see one photo, I like the color can you post few more shots here?

Congratz on your purchase.

Holy facebook and app whoring. Lambo or not, not very tactful.

Best

I made the app free in celebration of the car... I didn't know that giving away things for free was tactful.

IMG_1348.jpg

Car looks incredible! Congrats on your success. :) I too would love to see pics of this beauty in the wild, I am sure that color looks amazing.

Have fun with her! :icon_super:

Holy facebook and app whoring. Lambo or not, not very tactful.

Best

:iamwithstupid:

xxx3 you're Robert's partner, correct? Do it like he does. Every post he makes isn't a commercial for businesses. You can be successful and share just for the sake of sharing, not to profit. Our members come here to relax not to be pounded with ads. No more Facebook, razzi, etc. links. Thanks.

Nice car btw. Congrats.

Isn't that LubeJobs car? I think he said that he was getting some sort of blue like that. This car is in FL by the looks of the PAL plate.

:iamwithstupid:

xxx3 you're Robert's partner, correct? Do it like he does. Every post he makes isn't a commercial for businesses. You can be successful and share just for the sake of sharing, not to profit. Our members come here to relax not to be pounded with ads. No more Facebook, razzi, etc. links. Thanks.

Nice car btw. Congrats.

I thought Rob's partner talked about getting a special color and then on his website he said he ordered it in a red carbon fiber finish...

Swil you post some real pictures for us? It may be swilly, but it just seems to be all photoshop and app whoring to me. That would be swill.

Best

Swil you post some real pictures for us? It may be swilly, but it just seems to be all photoshop and app whoring to me. That would be swill.

Best

BWUAAAHHHHAAAAAAH!!!

Screen_shot_2012_02_10_at_9.33.40_AM.png

If you are part of this community you should contribute with no strings attached if you aren't prepared to do so don't do it at all.

or,

You can always sponsor if you consider your interactions through this medium would show you a profit, sharing is carrying :icon_thumleft:

Not trying to take anything away from the OP and his success, making money is very easy doing it tactfully, staying humble and respectful are traits that are harder for some people to acquire than said money!

Guest Dereiter

Congrats! The color looks so cool!

Show us please the true pics of the car.

I watermarked my Aventador picture because DuPont Registry and other car blogs recently profited off me by using my pictures of my VI LP560-4 without any credit given to me or the model that was in the shot. I called them out on it, and they ignored me. But as a few of you guys pointed out, I shouldn't care about these things, and should just share for the sake of sharing. If I had known that FB was hated around here, I wouldn't have posted a link to it. I'm new to these forums, so please forgive me.

Let's start over. As a token of good faith, here's the raw pic from my camera minus photoshop, even though it's against my policy to release my raw pictures. This shot was taken at the back of the Orlando Lambo dealership when I took delivery of the car, because I haven't found time to do a proper photoshoot yet. But I am gearing up for a photoshoot later this week. I can post up the pictures here (sans facebook link), if guys want to see it.

raw_pic.jpg

Guest Dereiter

Give please my best regards to Bryant and George from Lamborghini Orlando! They are great!

Give please my best regards to Bryant and George from Lamborghini Orlando! They are great!

I might have seen you drive by in your yellow SE gallardo when I stopped by the dealership on Friday. Was that you or someone else in Orlando who happens to have a yellow SE gallardo.