6.0 for sale

beachbummed

When I was at Lambo Atlanta yesterday, I also came across a 6.0 that they had just put on the floor. Salesman Roger was nice enough to show it and let me take a few pics. Exterior and interior looked clean but that's all I have on it. As with any Lambo purchase, do your PPI, regardless of what the dealer tells you. (I speak from experience)

post-3316-1172631994_thumb.jpg

post-3316-1172631882_thumb.jpg

post-3316-1172631807_thumb.jpg

post-3316-1172632057_thumb.jpg

post-3316-1172632213_thumb.jpg

I went to there site and all they had was a 91 Diablo

how many miles were on it and what were they asking??

rather rere color and even more rare interior :icon_thumleft:

They had just put the car on the floor when I was there. They told me it would be on their site in a couple of days. I did not get the mileage (too busy looking at the Miura) but I think the asking price is $179K.

This car belonged to a friend of mine in miami, its was sold new by prestige and then traded in on a new murci. The original owner used this as his daily driver! It was sold for $189k by prestige about a year ago and if you remember I mentioned it being traded by its last owner for a new ML!?

This car belonged to a friend of mine in miami, its was sold new by prestige and then traded in on a new murci. The original owner used this as his daily driver! It was sold for $189k by prestige about a year ago and if you remember I mentioned it being traded by its last owner for a new ML!?

Mike- call me. We're ready for the rear shock with working servo.

Thanks

I love that color! BUT I cant stand the brown carpet on these older cars, if it was black it would look much better.

How much is it going for?

Well, at least there is red piping around the edges for the carpet. The tan color hides dirt well. If I only had the ca$h