Ray's (peakcompletions) GTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURBOALEX

wow! very nice...

i think its time for me to step up my game a notch!

congrats again peak on a amazing collection, im envious :)

So the Kit is:

Intercooler

Exhaust

ECU

Intake

Front Lip

?

?

?

?

hmmmmmm....... wait and see......... haa haaaa

thanks

alex

Looks great, but what's with all the pie-cut pieces in the exhaust?

Japanese manufacturers cut the piping and re-weld it instead of bending the pipes with a machine.

Japanese manufacturers cut the piping and re-weld it instead of bending the pipes with a machine.

I believe you get more power with a mandrel bend, but that burnt titanium exhaust looks good.

Looks great, but what's with all the pie-cut pieces in the exhaust?

its full TITANIUM exhaust, and the sizes are 4inch,very hard to bend them,plus its kinda like work of art.

thanks

alex

its full TITANIUM exhaust, and the sizes are 4inch,very hard to bend them,plus its kinda like work of art.

thanks

alex

I know it's Ti, could tell that from the color. But you can buy mandrel bent titanium tubing. Just my observation that a pie cut like that is one of the worst ways to make a bend, from a flow perspective anyway.

It's pretty, if you're squirrel like and are impressed by shiny things.

In the end i'm sure it will work well and likely isn't giving up much power to a true large radius mandrel bent setup, but it's kinda the principle. For what I can only assume is an ~$8k exhaust system, i'd expect perfection.

I know it's Ti, could tell that from the color. But you can buy mandrel bent titanium tubing. Just my observation that a pie cut like that is one of the worst ways to make a bend, from a flow perspective anyway.

It's pretty, if you're squirrel like and are impressed by shiny things.

In the end i'm sure it will work well and likely isn't giving up much power to a true large radius mandrel bent setup, but it's kinda the principle. For what I can only assume is an ~$8k exhaust system, i'd expect perfection.

sorry! on the 4in ti bent tubing just not that easy to come by,and its not 8g..........

thanks

alex