FS: 2004 Murcielago--$134,500 ONLY 8200 miles

ExoticCarSearch

2004 Murcielago with 6 speed manual transmission. ONLY 8300 original miles.

One owner purchased new at Lamborghnin Beverly Hills .

Pearl Yellow with Black leather and gray inserts and console.

The 7500 mile service was completed as well as the fluid service this last year.

No accidents or paintwork and 3M protected since almost brand new.

Nice additions include:

Murcielago Roadster wheels.

MS Racing Exhaust

Upgraded Stereo

$134,500

Inspections welcome to serious buyers.

One owner Murcielagos are very hard to find.

One look and drive will easily show how well his "baby" was cared for.

I will be representing this well respected LP member.

Call Brian at 417-300-6980 for more info and pictures.

Or email : [email protected]

post-1253-1270564135_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1270564152_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1270564190_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1270564217_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1270564239_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1270564305_thumb.jpg

Looks like a great car, can you post more photos of the interior? Am trying to better see the inserts...

Great car, and the MS Stage 2 exhaust is unreal! Plus..I..Allanlambo have personally farted in the seat!

that usually command a premium!

not to mention the polished shift knob! :shock:

For those of you not familiar with the MS racing exhaust by SP Engineering, here is some great info.

The pictures are actually the LP 640 Exhaust, but the numbers are very close between the LP and regular Murcie.

Stock weight- 104.35 lbs.

MS Racing- 12.75 lbs.

Difference- 91.60 lbs.

Over 52HP over stock on the LP 640 at 6600 rpm.

Throttle response increased dramatically

Sounds Great!

post-1253-1265077160_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1265077187_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1265077212_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1265077231_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New Buy it Now Price! We have some offers very close at this time. Don't miss out on this One owner beauty if you are in the market for a "quality" exotic.

Here is an Ebay link: The ad is very thorough, so please take the time to read it. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=290398185980

New Buy it Now Price! We have some offers very close at this time. Don't miss out on this One owner beauty if you are in the market for a "quality" exotic.

Here is an Ebay link: The ad is very thorough, so please take the time to read it. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=290398185980

That is a very good deal! Especially with the historical value of that shift knob. :lol2:

Good luck with the sale. I am sure someone should pay close to that for a nice 04 Murcie with under 10,000 miles.

That is a very good deal! Especially with the historical value of that shift knob. :lol2:

Good luck with the sale. I am sure someone should pay close to that for a nice 04 Murcie with under 10,000 miles.

Considering the mileage, mods, service history and records, and the fact that this is an 04 and NOT an 02, this is the best deal out there IMO!!! :shock:

Someones going to get a steal! :icon_super:

ONE OWNER...LP member, the correct additions...great price = great deal!

I can't stress the history of the shifter knob enough. I personally went on my first Lambo drive back in '05 when I had my black '04 G with this car in the mix with all the lambo's that day. This was when i first met Rakjoe, Aram, Allan, Erik, Mako and a few other LP members in person. The car looks and sounds incredible. If I was in the market for a Murcie I would have bought it already.

I can't stress the history of the shifter knob enough. I personally went on my first Lambo drive back in '05 when I had my black '04 G with this car in the mix with all the lambo's that day. This was when i first met Rakjoe, Aram, Allan, Erik, Mako and a few other LP members in person. The car looks and sounds incredible. If I was in the market for a Murcie I would have bought it already.

You tightwad... you wouldnt of bought shit...always ballin on a budget :lol2: :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Absolutely priced to sell! Spring is almost here, and I believe pricing is not going to get any better on these older Murcies. The good color combos and low mileage units with good ownership history are going to be the first to start selling. Already got a lot of phone calls regarding exotics from the northern part of the country this week.

SMOKING DEAL !!!!!

I am suprised this car hasnt sold yet.. At 134K its a STEAL!!!

Damn,I just bought a new 09 Viper ACR...I would buy this now if I can sell mine for 97K...110xxx sticker...The wife told me to wait too..

• 2 weeks later...

Well, did it sell yet at that price? I will be surprised if it is still on the market...

• 4 weeks later...