holy shit!!! I have definitively found the worlds WORST DRIVER

Roman

I swear to god, I've never seen anybody drive this badly in all my life. She was driving a hummer H2. Middle aged white woman. I was behind her for no more than 30 seconds in a residential neighborhood. In that time she was in all three lanes three different times each. Each of these incomprehensible lane changes culminated in turning right from the far left hand lane (after she moved from the right lane for no explainable reason), and the a Left hand turn from the right hand lane after the exact opposite lane change. She then stopped in the middle of the road for absolutely no reason.

and even though she needs more drivers education than she can possibly afford, she's safe in her 3 ton tank.

Now. Don't get me wrong. I've got nothing against the hummer. But if you're a shitty fcuking driver you shouldn't be allowed to drive one. You should be at a proportionate amount of danger as you cause other drivers.

This bitch should be force to drive a fcuking golf cart so that SHE'S the one who feels it when she hits somebody.

Didn't you once pull up next to a bad driver and ask them if they were experiencing a medical episode? You could have tried that with her.

I swear to god, I've never seen anybody drive this badly in all my life. She was driving a hummer H2. Middle aged white woman. I was behind her for no more than 30 seconds in a residential neighborhood. In that time she was in all three lanes three different times each. Each of these incomprehensible lane changes culminated in turning right from the far left hand lane (after she moved from the right lane for no explainable reason), and the a Left hand turn from the right hand lane after the exact opposite lane change. She then stopped in the middle of the road for absolutely no reason.

and even though she needs more drivers education than she can possibly afford, she's safe in her 3 ton tank.

Now. Don't get me wrong. I've got nothing against the hummer. But if you're a shitty fcuking driver you shouldn't be allowed to drive one. You should be at a proportionate amount of danger as you cause other drivers.

This bitch should be force to drive a fcuking golf cart so that SHE'S the one who feels it when she hits somebody.

Maybe she was just stinkin' drunk.

Next time call the cops.

Somebody like that is a menace to herself, other drivers, and pedestrians.

Didn't you once pull up next to a bad driver and ask them if they were experiencing a medical episode? You could have tried that with her.

Yeah... That was a 16 or 17 year old kid....

I was LITERALLY afraid to get next to this woman to use one of my lines.... She just kept stopping and starting and changing lanes... And literally, she did all this in the course of about 50 to 100 yards.... Ive just never seen anything like it on the road.

Maybe she was just stinkin' drunk.

I thought about this later... But I dont think so... It was 5 o clock in the afternoon and she had a couple of kids in the car that she looked like she was trying to take to soccer or some other after school activity...

Unbelieveable. What a dumb bitch. Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive.

You should have reported her to the police.