Rosso andromeda LP640 = HOT

Guest Rob Burgundy

Just bought this car!!!! Headed down Tuesday to check it out to be sure it meets all the specs. PSYCHED!!!!

Congratz one of the best color combos on a Murcie.

The interior is absolutely stunning.

Please post some pictures!

Will do---have to coordinate with my sales person and get all paperwork done and finalized!!!! Looks like an awesome car, but will wait till I see it in real life!!!

Great combo!

Big day----- headed to Houston Lamborghini to view the car and try to finalize the deal. Man this is a lifelong dream car---- hard to believe this day has come!!! Know my Dad, who was also a car nut, is looking down with a huge smile on his face!!!!!!

Cross fingers I get it all signed sealed and delivered!!!

Big day----- headed to Houston Lamborghini to view the car and try to finalize the deal. Man this is a lifelong dream car---- hard to believe this day has come!!! Know my Dad, who was also a car nut, is looking down with a huge smile on his face!!!!!!

Cross fingers I get it all signed sealed and delivered!!!

CONGRATS!

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
:o :o

Gorgeous!

Whoever spec'd that car was on the ball that day lol I love it!

I hate your avatar :tyson:

Congrats!! Need pics!

The deal is almost done!!! Trying to arrange for custom hauler to bring her back to NJ!!! I have driven, NASCAR racers, police pursuits, ZO6, Viper and Turbo Porsche ------this 640 is scary fast!!!!!!!!! Nothing I have ever driven comes close to the feeling I get in this beast!!!!! Not an exaggeration!!!!! Cant wait to get her home now!!!! Once home will get the pics going!! Thanks for all the nice comments!

Good luck with the car! You won't be disappointed. Great color and interior

Just got word-----my car will be here possibly Sunday!!!!!!!!! Great service by Lamborghini Houston and Terry Ford and the owner!!!!

That is a very nice combination. Most Lambos go for a wilder interior. That has a very classy look! Congrats on the car! Enjoy!

Man----this waiting for the car now is killing me-----guess I am a little pumped up---tough to sleep!! hahahaha Feels GREAT!!! Getting unreal reactions from people when I tell them what we bought----everyone wants rides!!!!! The delivery guy just dropped off a McClaren in Nashville and is headed up north today. Hopefully he makes it today---he may have one more drop off before mine!!! THIS WAITING IS TOUGH!!!!! Wonder if there are any other Lambos in the Princeton area?? Never have seen one.