Must have black!

Allan-Herbie

Thats what porter got. I'm not sure IF he's painting the wheels though, i think he should consider it! if you read this porter, do it!!!

Allan, pony up already and buy the car. Just let your wallet loose. :aiwebs_011: :headbang:

I would if I could find a black car. All the cars are silver.

Quick question: have you owned a black car before?

Normally, I hate black. This is the ONLY car I want in black. And yes I had a hhmmmm ahhhhhh blehhhhhhhh cough cough throw up .......black/black 348. :icon_mrgreen:

Okay, just making sure. I hate black as well! But it does look soooooooo damn good when clean (especially on that SLR) :icon_thumleft:

Basically anything but that obnoxiously gay silver thats everywhere. I'd go black, red with black rims, or 722 pewter color with dark rims to match the darker accents. I just would NOT do that hideous silver even for a decent price break.

Thats what porter got. I'm not sure IF he's painting the wheels though, i think he should consider it! if you read this porter, do it!!!

I got a gloss black on black 06 with 700 km. I had the Brabus wheels put on yesterday and they are wicked. They fill out the wheel arches a lot better than the turbine wheels, which I am not a fan of. The negative offset allows for 305s on the rear, which I think the car needed. Even fatter would be better.

The car came with the painted calipers and red stitching inside. I was told the leather interior was a $12,000 CND upgrade, which is ridiculous. I also got a built-in detector/jammer, which is nifty.

I'm still in the break-in period, so I can't shitbag on the car yet. I can however say with absolute certainty that the car is quicker both from a stop and from a slow roll than a stock Murcie. I ran against my winter beater RS4 yesterday and smoked it (obviously). Also ran light to light against a C6 Plastic mess-06 and pulled half a car length on it. I have to admit the Plastic mess-06 was quick.

The car is a beast and for 20k CND the RENNtech upgrade will up the power to 700 HP. It's easy to drive, the brakes are incredible, and while it gets noticed slightly less than the Murcielago, I appreciate that now.

I don't have any pictures with the new wheels but will up some once I stop driving and get my photographer to snap some. As an aside, I think I have you guys and Allan specifically to blame for getting me so spaz about buying this car. On Thursday I have a chance at the track to run the quarter against Gallardos, Murcielagos, and an Enzo, so hopefully I can pile some miles on it this weekend before running it.

Oh yeah, the handling - it's really tight. It's basically a "pseudo mid-engine" as it looks like the block sits entirely behind the front axle. While some might criticize its looks, I gotta say the handling is very impressive.

IMG_0317_2.jpg

IMG_0321_2.jpg

I got a gloss black on black 06 with 700 km. I had the Brabus wheels put on yesterday and they are wicked. They fill out the wheel arches a lot better than the turbine wheels, which I am not a fan of. The negative offset allows for 305s on the rear, which I think the car needed. Even fatter would be better.

The car came with the painted calipers and red stitching inside. I was told the leather interior was a $12,000 CND upgrade, which is ridiculous. I also got a built-in detector/jammer, which is nifty.

I'm still in the break-in period, so I can't shitbag on the car yet. I can however say with absolute certainty that the car is quicker both from a stop and from a slow roll than a stock Murcie. I ran against my winter beater RS4 yesterday and smoked it (obviously). Also ran light to light against a C6 Plastic mess-06 and pulled half a car length on it. I have to admit the Plastic mess-06 was quick.

The car is a beast and for 20k CND the RENNtech upgrade will up the power to 700 HP. It's easy to drive, the brakes are incredible, and while it gets noticed slightly less than the Murcielago, I appreciate that now.

I don't have any pictures with the new wheels but will up some once I stop driving and get my photographer to snap some. As an aside, I think I have you guys and Allan specifically to blame for getting me so spaz about buying this car. On Thursday I have a chance at the track to run the quarter against Gallardos, Murcielagos, and an Enzo, so hopefully I can pile some miles on it this weekend before running it.

Oh yeah, the handling - it's really tight. It's basically a "pseudo mid-engine" as it looks like the block sits entirely behind the front axle. While some might criticize its looks, I gotta say the handling is very impressive.

Hey man, good to see the SLR is in good health. Are you guys headed over to race city? If so give me the heads up if im able to come

Hey man, good to see the SLR is in good health. Are you guys headed over to race city? If so give me the heads up if im able to come

I think we've rented the track for a private function. If it's open to public, for sure I can give you notice. Hopefully the weather will hold.

I think we've rented the track for a private function. If it's open to public, for sure I can give you notice. Hopefully the weather will hold.

Thanks man, love to get a chance to see all these exotics in real life. The weather lately has been good, but its Calgary, its able to change in 5min.

Allan: www.kulumotorcar.com

This place is in Calgary AB, Canada, and from the pics it looks like that's where porter is living.

kulu's website is often running a bit behind b/c sales have been brisk, but he has 2 black SLR's for in stock.

worth a look, and perhaps a call.

Porter: did you get your SLR and murci through Kulu....if so is your murci the 6 speed with red/black interior?

This place is in Calgary AB, Canada, and from the pics it looks like that's where porter is living.

kulu's website is often running a bit behind b/c sales have been brisk, but he has 2 black SLR's for in stock.

Porter: did you get your SLR and murci through Kulu....if so is your murci the 6 speed with red/black interior?

You canadian DRS?

My Murcie was manual and was black on tan, although I know the black on black with red inserts Murcie, and it's clean.

YOU BASTARD!!!!! YOU BOUGHT MY CAR!!!! LOL

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

I'm going to go with the Brabus wheels as they are for one year, and then next year I'll do the black wheels with polished lip thing and paint the centers.

Thanks for the great ideas. MUHAHAHAHA :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

105_0577.JPG

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

I'm going to go with the Brabus wheels as they are for one year, and then next year I'll do the black wheels with polished lip thing and paint the centers.

Thanks for the great ideas. MUHAHAHAHA :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

Its ok, you are in Canada, and I didnt give you all my ideas! :eusa_naughty: