Veneno was one of eleven supercars seized in Geneva .

beatby6

Humans never cease to amaze me with how nasty, self centered and uncaring they can be.

He may have good taste in cars and other things but he is still scum in my books.

The Swiss are the last people who should preach higher moral standards on others lol .

The Swiss are the last people who should preach higher moral standards on others lol .

Exactly why do the Swiss let this sum bag come live in their country.

2011 or so his cars and mansion were seized in Malibu. He ended up settling. Must be hard to try and live like a baller when you are the scum of the earth.

What a POS, I doubt those cars are worth only $8 mil.

I am not a fan of the Veneno but that puke white one it's probably the worst I've seen.

Exactly why do the Swiss let this sum bag come live in their country.

I am not going to get into too much of a debate over this as it will escalate fast but, during WW2 , the Swiss, besides being Nazi Sympathizers, embezzled huge amounts of funds that belonged to the jews.

This is where the hypocrisy lies .

This dude is a scumbag, no doubt about it.

What a POS, I doubt those cars are worth only $8 mil.

I am not a fan of the Veneno but that puke white one it's probably the worst I've seen.

:iamwithstupid:

(That applies to all 3 comments.)

I recall reading about him a few times over the years... For how big of a scumbag he is. But he was able to order some very rare cares. Koenigsegg Allowed for him to get a 1:one? also a The Veneno Roadster? I understand money talks. But I figure there are a lot more people out there with the money that would loved to have the cars. Why are these car manufactures allowing him to order from them?

I recall reading about him a few times over the years... For how big of a scumbag he is. But he was able to order some very rare cares. Koenigsegg Allowed for him to get a 1:one? also a The Veneno Roadster? I understand money talks. But I figure there are a lot more people out there with the money that would loved to have the cars. Why are these car manufactures allowing him to order from them?

He probably used a middleman.

He probably used a middleman.

I was thinking that too. But I figured/thought that since these are sub 9 cars each. And a lot of people want them. I would figure that the clients are hand picked from tons of applications?

:iamwithstupid:

I am not going to get into too much of a debate over this as it will escalate fast but, during WW2 , the Swiss, besides being Nazi Sympathizers, embezzled huge amounts of funds that belonged to the jews.

This is where the hypocrisy lies .

This dude is a scumbag, no doubt about it.

Not trying to debate you.

Just pointing out a lot has changed since then.. we dropped nukes on japan if you recall. Any amount of change is possible

Wonder what the average wage is where this prick is from. Seems like it doesn't matter though since this has happened before and he just buys a new collection. Hopefully his people get ahold of him one day.