Street legal Gallardo Supertrofeo?

Nath4N

I love the new SL and all but after seeing this on the street, I can't get over that they should have slapped these body parts on it and called it a day. Wouldn't it have been cheaper too since all the molds are already done vs. a new nose and diffuser?

Looks more like a promo car for a local race team sponsored by Lambo Paris, since it has the stickers on it. Not sure if its actually "street legal". :eusa_think:

if that wing was put on the Superleggera people here (and everywhere) would be crying bloody-rice-murder. the Superleggera front bumber looks nicer in my opinion and the rear diffuser on the SuperT looks much like the one on the SL but just a bit more extruding (is that a word)?

that car is sick I don't think it is road legal unfortunately but with Europe you never know :icon_thumleft:

I always meant to ask, what sort of aftermarket exhaust are they using for this car, can it be fitted to the LP 560?

Noise, emissions, safety equipment inside are the only things I can think of in French law.

There are no emissions law in France. Noise law ? Nop. Lamborghini is asked how loud the car is when stock. Let's say they say 100dB, then it's noted 100dB on the Vehicle Registration Certificate, you're good to go. Safety equipment inside the car ? Like what ? Airbags ? They are not mandatory in France.

Again, I don't know why it wouldn't be street legal in France :eusa_think:

There are no emissions law in France. Noise law ? Nop. Lamborghini is asked how loud the car is when stock. Let's say they say 100dB, then it's noted 100dB on the Vehicle Registration Certificate, you're good to go. Safety equipment inside the car ? Like what ? Airbags ? They are not mandatory in France.

I don't know, but the car might be without cats, and have a four/five point harness and roll cage not approved for road use. Also, you need official factory papers to register a car even in France I presume, and the cars might be sold without this (like most of the Jotas). But as always, there are ways around :icon_thumleft:

For safety gear I meant proper 3 point seatbelt not a race item.

Oh and insuring something not built for the road.

I don't know, but the car might be without cats, and have a four/five point harness and roll cage not approved for road use. Also, you need official factory papers to register a car even in France I presume, and the cars might be sold without this (like most of the Jotas). But as always, there are ways around :icon_thumleft:

Ok just checked, for some reasons it's not road legal :icon_mrgreen: This car was for sale for 259,000€

VIVE LA FRANCE :icon_thumleft:

There are no emissions law in France.

Well, I guess the emission law is Euro5 in the whole EU at the time being. The car looks great, IMO, better than the Sl.