Vette guy mistaken

Allan-Herbie

If "crazy" ever starts selling for $80 a barrel, I want the drilling rights to every Z06Vette.com member's heads.

If "crazy" ever starts selling for $80 a barrel, I want the drilling rights to every Z06Vette.com member's heads.

if memory serves me right you and allan are/were members there too before you were banned. i also know that you guys flame on ferrari owners all day long but im sure most of you are members on thier board too?!

so what if the vettes the fastest i would sell my POS and my left nut instantly to have any of those l&p cars. the POS is claiming over 700rwhp so if its true i think its safe to say he is in a straight line. the z owner didnt claim to have the nicest just the fastest. allans diablo on spray should take him when allan gets back to the mainland he can represent for the l cars.

We joined that trash board just to respond to their nonsense comments, we were never members there.

The Ferrari board we were members on to provide some education to their closed-minded fanboys simply because L-Power didn't yet exist. But that ended with a dual boot: Me first, Allan a week later. :lol:

Uh, I am confused. Seriously.

The POS guy links to a web-site showing pics of the CHP/ 11-99 Foundation Run - where there are Lambos/Ferraris/Etc, and he thinks he is somehow showing up the Exotics with his POS? Huh?

Did I go to the wrong link?

I can't imagine a guy with a POS is so misguided as to think his car stands out among Lambos/ Ferraris?

-James Miller

The POS guy links to a web-site showing pics of the CHP/ 11-99 Foundation Run - where there are Lambos/Ferraris/Etc, and he thinks he is somehow showing up the Exotics with his POS? Huh?

I noticed that too. The POS in the pictures looked like a guy that showed up in his shorts and T-shirt to a black tie party. No matter how you see it, it's totally out of place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

this link doesn t make any sense:he says"my Plastic mess-06 was the fastest car there, and everyone agreed after the run" and in the link i see,among other exotics, a Carrera GT(i.e. a supercar). Everyone agreed that his POS is faster than a CGT?wtf?

He just said it was the fastest, and if it's 700rwhp I believe him. Not the nicest, by far the nicest car their looks to be the CGT (well most rare).

He just said it was the fastest, and if it's 700rwhp I believe him. Not the nicest, by far the nicest car their looks to be the CGT (well most rare).

his profile says "2004 Plastic mess-06 with 570 hp"

...And then a Japanese sport bike showed up and was the fastest.

...And then a 747 flew overhead, and it became the fastest vehicle there.

...And then the orbiting Space Shuttle made a pass over North America and easily blew away the other people there.

:roll:

Dumbass POS owners. It never ends.

ah I just saw that 02 Plastic mess-06 wrote 700 so thats what I thought. I dunno would 570 rwhp edge out a CGT? I can't see a CGT putting down more than 570 to the ground.

I'm not defending the POS, for what I care it could be a 570 hp Civic (which would be faster than the POS in question), im defending the claim that 570 rwhp is the fastest car their. which im not sure of, thus my question above asking if a CGT would be competitive vs 570 rwhp.

I'm not defending the POS, for what I care it could be a 570 hp Civic (which would be faster than the POS in question), im defending the claim that 570 rwhp is the fastest car their. which im not sure of, thus my question above asking if a CGT would be competitive vs 570 rwhp.

But that 747 had more rwhp, so it was technically the fastest.

See where I'm going with this? ;)

There's always someone faster. Plenty of L-car owners at that meet own secondary modified Vipers/Vettes that would eat that guy's lunch.

There's always someone faster. So there's no cache in saying you're the "fastest".

...And then a Japanese sport bike showed up and was the fastest.

...And then a 747 flew overhead, and it became the fastest vehicle there.

...And then the orbiting Space Shuttle made a pass over North America and easily blew away the other people there.

:roll:  

Dumbass POS owners. It never ends.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-James Miller

I have no problem with anybody, including the POS owner going on the run... But with all those great cars NOBODY should be so fcuking lame as to proclaim their's the best...

BUT ESPECIALLY the guy driving the POS...

If your car was the best there, TRUST ME... SOMEBODY WILL MENTION IT... YOU DONT HAVE TO... SO SHUT THE fcuk UP!

ah I just saw that 02 Plastic mess-06 wrote 700 so thats what I thought. I dunno would 570 rwhp edge out a CGT? I can't see a CGT putting down more than 570 to the ground.

i was going by the tag on the POS. :oops:

and for being the fastest heres a link to the fastest manned things. http://www.answerbag.com/q_view.php/27467

I was reading on CNN about the top resale value of cars and found this

Chevrolet POS

Those with the means happily pay six-figure prices for cars with the POS's kind of track-ready performance. At about $53,000 new, the POS is a bargain for exotic car wanna-haves. There will be a big market of people looking to save even more by buying your used one.

The POS was also among the Overall Top 10.

But that 747 had more rwhp, so it was technically the fastest.

See where I'm going with this? ;)

There's always someone faster. Plenty of L-car owners at that meet own secondary modified Vipers/Vettes that would eat that guy's lunch.

There's always someone faster. So there's no cache in saying you're the "fastest".

I agree. There is always someone faster.

I have no problem with anybody, including the POS owner going on the run... But with all those great cars NOBODY should be so fcuking lame as to proclaim their's the best...

BUT ESPECIALLY the guy driving the POS...

If your car was the best there, TRUST ME... SOMEBODY WILL MENTION IT... YOU DONT HAVE TO... SO SHUT THE fcuk UP!

More great advice Romandad, applies to everything else in life too. If you are the best at something, you dont need to mention it, everyone else will for you.

There is one positive to take from this, all the cars looked incredible in those pics, the time of day was excellent for taking pics.

Another POS story.So BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :gfuck :gfuck