Diablo 6.0 Floor Mats Group Buy

jess996

Hi guys!

I am just about work out a group buy price for Diablo 6.0 Mats.

My friend just ordered a set of mats from Canada and they look awesome, the guy did a great job!

I just spoke to them about getting a customized set done.

I want to get a really big bull on my set, but the set-up charge is expensive for just one set of mats. He suggested a group buy. Just wondering if more of you may be interested - we can share the cost of the set up and get some very cool mats.

The colors can be customized to your car, you can choose the stitching color and binding colors.

I am attaching a picture of his mock up of what our sets might look like

pricing will be about $230.00 a set.

The bull is 6.5" x 6.5"

If you are interested e-mail him at [email protected] and tell him you want mats for Jess's group buy. Once he gets enough response he will go ahead with the productions.

I am definitely in for a set!

PM me with any questions

This is a picture of the mock up.

My friends mats came out nice.

Thich plush black carpet, a little better quality than our factory mats

We can even choose a leather binding or material bindings

guys, why would anyone do just a 6.0? just put diablo only and you probably get more people on your group buy. however, I still wouldnt get it as it looks pretty bad. Unless they make an actual piece, I wouldnt take it.

I still wouldnt get it as it looks pretty bad.  Unless they make an actual piece,  I wouldnt take it.

The design looks like it belongs in a taxi cab along with those wooden beads on the seats....

I still wouldnt get it as it looks pretty bad.  Unless they make an actual piece,  I wouldnt take it.

The design looks like it belongs in a taxi cab along with those wooden beads on the seats....

Please tell us how you really feel about the mats. :lol:

Yeah, i must say, im not a fan of those at all. Just cough up the cash and go with Keith Collins. They are the real deal, worth the cash.

Agreed. Those don't look all that good. Plus my car is not a 6.0

Since we're taling about mats though... Who has mats shaped like these where the mat extends to cover the area between the seat and the door? I've seen them on in a couple of cars but don't know who made them.

Since we're taling about mats though... Who has mats shaped like these where the mat extends to cover the area between the seat and the door? I've seen them on in a couple of cars but don't know who made them.

da dummmmm Keith Collins makes them.

da dummmmm Keith Collins makes them.

Mine has them on all three cars, but they are much better executed than those.

• 1 month later...
Bump this: I want a set of mats for my 6.0.  Whats the best route Collins ? (link?)  Any deals out there, eg. group buy ?  Thanks.

Look above at gday - mick's post - Keith Collins is artexture.com

-James Miller

Thanks James. I saw that link & checked it out. Looked like alot of abstract & artistic stuff. I'll look a little closer. I wanted something cool but simple, like black mats with a yellow bull & inscription. Anyone up for a group buy ?

Is anyone else anti-floormats? Particularly with the tight fit in the footwell, I would find a floormat to be cumbersome at best and worse, possibly a hazard, getting all fudged up with the foot pedals. I had my share of K. Collins mats in a number of Ferraris and they are probably some of the best made (although even they 'shed' where the right heel has dug in). But, I guess my point is, if you are worried about the appearance of the floormats, why not just buy some extra factory standard mats? Are they that ridiculously (over)priced? I've done that for a couple of cars, so that when i'm ready to unload the car, the fresh mats go in, and voila, things look like new! At bottom, though, I don't think i'd like the 'feel' of an extra layer of carpeting beneath my feet driving a 6.0 (and the 6.0 has a slightly roomer pedal compartment than earlier Diablos, from what I gather). Not to be a contrarian, but am I nuts?

I see your point Whart (happy holidays bro !), it is a tight footwell. My reasons for wanting the mats are: 1. Protect the O.E. carpet/mats. There is the rubber strip with knubs on the drivers side, which I'm sure will eventually wear. 2. Looks . My car has black interrior with yellow piping & stitching, & I think black mats with the yellow bull would accentuate the interrior very well. Good Q about the stock mat replacement cost. That is an alternative, but I don't think they would look as good as the Collins with a bull. Would like to hear some input from others who have tried the mats in a 6.0.