custom color

mycar112jf.jpg

isn't that roys car? :finga: :axe: :axe: :axe:

No, it is not.

http://www.catsexotics.com/inventory-detail.php?key=85

Whats going on?

cleanaudi just detailed a black diablo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man... this is really getting old..

92677 is Chris if I'm not mistaken, he is the guy who organized the Lambo diner in Orange county last week, he does have a Diablo.

Let's all be somewhat more responsible before we insult somebody for no reason, while we had our share of posers on L-P, there is still fair share of new Lambo Owners joining L-P who don't see the need to cater to your inquisitive minds and prove ownership beyond any reasonable doubt.

P.S

The picture looks like it was taken in the entrance to Crystal Cove car show in Orange County, the car probably listed with Roy just like 10 other L-P members cars.

Guest SP_wEaZeL
WOW!!! your fcuking kidding me.

Don't be a hater just because you do not like the color of my car

Got anymore pictures?

Never seen one in that color

custom color

mycar112jf.jpg

I"m sorry.

Gayest of the Gay!

unfortunately it's still missing an affolter wing. Until then, it cannot claim that title

:mrgreen:

Gayest of the Gay!

unfortunately it's still missing an affolter wing. Until then, it cannot claim that title

:mrgreen:

Tommy, can you add a pink Affolter wing to it please..

:| Your pink G is a bad Pshop anyway

No, it is not.

http://www.xxx/inventory-detail.php?key=85

Whats going on?

92677 is Chris if I'm not mistaken, he is the guy who organized the Lambo diner in Orange county last week, he does have a Diablo.

Let's all be somewhat more responsible before we insult somebody for no reason, while we had our share of posers on L-P, there is still fair share of new Lambo Owners joining L-P who don't see the need to cater to your inquisitive minds and prove ownership beyond any reasonable doubt.

P.S

The picture looks like it was taken in the entrance to Crystal Cove car show in Orange County, the car probably listed with Roy just like 10 other L-P members cars.

the car is for sale by roy. they pics he posted are the same pics roy has of the car on xxx.

im gonna call bs becuase i dont know how he could own a car roy is selling.

i think he thought he could steal the pics, join a lambo forum and say it was his but didnt realize the car dealer that had the car was a member :lol: :lol:

boy how embarrased would he be if that was true

No, it is not.

http://www.catsexotics.com/inventory-detail.php?key=85

Whats going on?

P.S

Chris (92677) is THE MAN.... And deserves an apology from a couple of you....

Se7en- STFU.

the car is for sale by roy. they pics he posted are the same pics roy has of the car on xxx.

i think he thought he could steal the pics, join a lambo forum and say it was his but didnt realize the car dealer that had the car was a member :lol: :lol:

as i understand it, roy brokers many of his sales, he doesn't actually own the cars sometimes. If its on Roys site, that would mean that Chris is the owner and selling it.

No harm intended Chris on my part, just a joke about a past 'member' here.

the car is for sale by roy. they pics he posted are the same pics roy has of the car on catsexotics.com.

Oh boy, how lucky are you that Mako is not around today.... :axe: :axe: :axe:

A good rule to live by on Lambo-Power and life in general:

People are innocent until proven guilty, you don't call BS on somebody BEFORE you prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

Finding a picture of his car listed for sale somewhere else is NOT a proof of nothing !!

Also...

No more BSing about this subject in this thread please, it's here for a whole different reason.

I never farted in that red car :roll:

Brand new owner. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titanium 2004 Murcielago.

Please add Lambo Owner under my avatar.

Thanks

zzzzdoc

Deam, Hovik, aedmon430, and se7en:

Click on the following link and read my post.

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...er=asc&start=60

I want every Lambo-Power member to know the allegations that each of you have made concerning my status as a Lamborghini owner.

Both of my posts here were not directed to you as being a poser.

"Whats going on" comment was done to see why you were accused. And my 2nd post "oh man, this is getting old" was directed at the whole I idea of posers and busters. I understand I could have said it in a different way and as I can see my comments were understood different from what my intentions were and I appologize for it.

You have a beautiful car, Congratulations!

I want every Lambo-Power member to know the allegations that each of you have made concerning my status as a Lamborghini owner.

Chris, my post was in no way intended as an accusation of non-ownership. It was simply a joke referenced to another thread. My apologies.

your taking this a bit far. I hope your not serious about wanting every L-power member to know we accused you of not owning a car. I dont think you realize the amount of poser coming through here. We accused you and you were proven innocent. your acting like this is a big deal.