Apply for a "Lambo Owner" Title, here.

rakjoe

First off I Didn't accuse nobody, and second this is a dead subject, lets drop it :anal :mrgreen:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deam, Hovik, aedmon430, and se7en:

Click on the following link and read my post.

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...er=asc&start=60

I want every Lambo-Power member to know the allegations that each of you have made concerning my status as a Lamborghini owner.

your taking this a bit far. I hope your not serious about wanting every L-power member to know we accused you of not owning a car. I dont think you realize the amount of poser coming through here. We accused you and you were proven innocent. your acting like this is a big deal.

Nah, he is NOT taking this too far.

YOU are in the WRONG.

It is a BIG DEAL. Chris busts his ass to put a Lambo in his garage, and to be disrespected like this is an embarrassment for L/P.

If you can't see that, then YOU don't belong here on L/P.

-James Miller

First off I Didn't accuse nobody, and second this is a dead subject, lets drop it :anal :mrgreen:

Let's revisit the chain of events.

YOU - "isn't that Roy's car?"

Chris - "No, it's NOT"

YOU "link to Roy's website showing Chris's car for sale"

That looks like an accusation to me. And if YOU weren't, YOU were certainly being an agitator.

Either way, I'd say an apology is in order.

-James Miller

My apologies for the misunderstanding, I did not intend to come out as if I made an Accusation or myself trying to Agitate the situation. :)

My apologies for the misunderstanding, I did not intend to come out as if I made an Accusation or myself trying to Agitate the situation. :)

Thanks, looks good to me. I hope Chris approves as well.

-James Miller

Deam, Hovik, aedmon430, and se7en:

Click on the following link and read my post.

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...er=asc&start=60

I want every Lambo-Power member to know the allegations that each of you have made concerning my status as a Lamborghini owner.

your taking this a bit far. I hope your not serious about wanting every L-power member to know we accused you of not owning a car. I dont think you realize the amount of poser coming through here. We accused you and you were proven innocent. your acting like this is a big deal.

Nah, he is NOT taking this too far.

YOU are in the WRONG.

It is a BIG DEAL. Chris busts his ass to put a Lambo in his garage, and to be disrespected like this is an embarrassment for L/P.

If you can't see that, then YOU don't belong here on L/P.

-James Miller

like i said already i had apoligized so there was no need to make the extra statement saying that every member on lambo power should know. do you think every member on lambo power would really care that somone was accused of not owning a car? how many times has that already happened? plenty. I thought it was roy's, its actually his. I thought it was roys becuase he used the same cats exotics pics. i had reason. i was wrong so end of story. my appologies to chris again. He has a very great car and seems to be a great guy. hopefully we can drop the subject.

Back on subject (play nice, boys). Please change my title to "owner", if you would be so kind. Can't post a picture for some reason but from previous threads it should be obvious. I wanted my Avatar changed aswell, as I did a lousy job originally, but as I'm having trouble posting a pic here I'll have to live with it I guess. Thanks again.

Hey v10... sorry don't know your name.

If you want you can send me the original picture and i'll resize it correctly for you..

havaiemail yahoo com

If you want you can send me the original picture and i'll resize it correctly for you..

havaiemail yahoo com

This is mine. The Avatar pic was an image I picked up of some one flicking the tail out. Can't remember where I got that from, actually.

img45056tg.jpg

I'm a Lambo owner too and wouldn't mind the title if possible. Just took delivery last week. D. Wiggs is giving me a hand with the throttle body issue, and for that I thank him tons! :supz:

ps: A little cold up here at this time of year.

pps: If you want more pics for verification, just ask.

Congrats on your Murcie, Porter! All that snow and ice must good use of its 4wd system :). I've seen you around in the Canada section of F-Chat, nice to see you here.

I'm a Lambo owner too and wouldn't mind the title if possible. Just took delivery last week. D. Wiggs is giving me a hand with the throttle body issue, and for that I thank him tons! :supz:

Your too kind! And GREAT ride. I have a soft spot for black Murcis, can't imagine why! :mrgreen:

Is your avatar of your co-pilot for your Murci, or just who you plan on getting with your new toy ? :lol: :lol:

I wouldnt mind some more shots of that avatar ! :shock:

Haha thanks to all. I debated using my real copilot's picture as my avatar (which I think is just as good!) but figured it might not go over too well with her. So I used a "stock" photo instead. The internet is full of crazy bastards you know lck lck

Yeah I post over a F Chat too as I had a 360 amongst other stuff, but figured I now needed something with a bit more punch. I'm almost there... now I just have to lower it a bit and smoke out the rear lights.

If you want you can send me the  original picture and i'll resize it correctly for you..

havaiemail yahoo com

This is mine. The Avatar pic was an image I picked up of some one flicking the tail out. Can't remember where I got that from, actually.

img45056tg.jpg

I can't see the picture there.

can you just email the picture you want as an avatar and I'll make it a nice avatar.

Congrats on the Murcie, You got the much deserved OWNER title.

Now if you please bring your avatar up to our new standards it will be much appreciated..

Now if you please bring your avatar up to our new standards it will be much appreciated..

Thanks, and handled.

Thanks, and handled.

:thumb :thumb

If you want you can send me the  original picture and i'll resize it correctly for you..

havaiemail yahoo com

img45056tg.jpg

I can't see the picture there.

can you just email the picture you want as an avatar and I'll make it a nice avatar.

I'm having 'mouse' issues! Try this. And thanks. :)

I've asked politely 2 times already.

please change my title to owner

Ahh yes. What do they call that color? I believe it's in the sample guide as P-SHOP PINK (or in italian Dont-o Have-o The Car-o) isn't it?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've asked politely 2 times already.

please change my title to owner

Enjoy your new title while it lasts :mrgreen: