The official Shayan is a fag thread

Roman

Has anyone beat the living BS out of Shayan because of his avatar yet? :rolleyes:

I don't no the kid, have no beef with him. But that was pretty much point in my earlier post. That avatar photo is just a little too damn "cool" for me.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im getting the feeling you dont like shayan...i dunno its just a feeling :D

That really WASNT the case at all.... I was on his side for a while... Believe it or not, Im one of the strongest supporters of the "knuckleheads"... Being "annoying" isnt enough for me to want somebody gone if I believe they are generally a good person...

We ALL knew M3DIS was shayhan.... Almost from the day he signed up... But we were willing to give him a second chance... And he continued to act like an ass.... Surprise, surprise... Then he lied about the "somebody stole my identity" crap.... The fact that he thinks any of us is that stupid was enough for me to SUSPEND him... He could have come back....

But I think the threads he posted and the screenames he chose when the site came back up speak for themselves.

Hes a pussy... And a coward... And I would relish telling him that to his cocksucking face.

I felt bad for him and did my best to guide him back into the good graces of the other mods. Now after all this, I still have nothing against the guy.

And I would relish telling him that to his cocksucking face.

Just go ahead and put some relish on that cock in the avatar, that would suffice for now...

Shayan posts under the name Msoltanian on Fchat. We got into it on the UCLA student tazed thread.

He posted that thread here (and we got into it again), went into politics/religion/race, and he started posting even more worthless threads than the 'Noobie: Just saying toodles", not to mention having to respond to everyones posts. Annoying to say the least.

The M3-DIS username is registered on off topic and made a thread about being good friends with LP sprite2005. Yet he said he was 20 and didnt know his name and everybody just called him a fag cocksucker so he is a douchebag on a lot of sites in addition to LP

Good friends? I've never even talked to him.

The M3-DIS username is registered on off topic and made a thread about being good friends with LP sprite2005. Yet he said he was 20 and didnt know his name and everybody just called him a fag cocksucker so he is a douchebag on a lot of sites in addition to LP

Link?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New rule: We will only have ONE "_____ is a fag thread" pinned at a time.... JP Sarti has been repinned. Shayan should send him a gift basket.

how did this rule come about?

I made it up this afternoon.... Aint it cool how that works? :icon_mrgreen:

New rule: We will only have ONE "_____ is a fag thread" pinned at a time.... JP Sarti has been repinned. Shayan should send him a gift basket.

I guess I am safe for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow.... A gift to J.P. Sarti....

So in keeping with the "One Pinned fag thread" rule, Shayans back on top and Sarti gets a reprieve. (I better come up with a plan for the likely event that each makes an ass of himself simultaneously.)

I thought he was banned from there as well?

I gave him a comment to get all worked up about :icon_mrgreen:

I like how he just admitted it was him by saying the link doesn't work :lol2: :lol2:

I thought he was banned from there as well?

I gave him a comment to get all worked up about :icon_mrgreen:

I like how he just admitted it was him by saying the link doesn't work :lol2: :lol2:

I wish I could ban him again....

That fcuking kid is unhinged.... I know Tommy and I both thought "Shayhan" when we heard the Virginia Tech thing.... I wouldnt be surprised in the least to find out this kid does something crazy....