Got my Islero

samuel930

Finally got the car. All I can say is wow, what a beauty. You can definitely tell that it is nearly 40 years old. The smell, sounds, look. The weather is cold so I have barely driven it but my early impressions are... Steering is a bear at low speeds, trying to maneuver it into the garage, I felt my wrist breaking. Makes the CT seem easy. Clutch, much easier than the CT, no comparison. Shifting, almost like a normal car, nothing like the CT. The synchos definitely need some attention. Starts easily, idles great. Sounds less impressive than the CT. More to follow. Sorry about the quality of the pics, it is dam cold.

Congrats

Congrats

Congrats

NICE garage.

That car will only go up in price.

Another real Lamborghini !

That is a cool littl collection!

ps i still should've bought that car kick kick kick

Congrats, looks great. My dream garage would have a Porsche 930, an Islero and a Countach, looks like you are way ahead of me :eusa_dance:

Just don't tell me you are buying a Diablo roadster next :crybaby2:

Congrats. First red one I have seen.

The pics aren't clear enough to say for sure, but is that an underdash a/c unit on the passenger side?

Finally got the car. All I can say is wow, what a beauty. You can definitely tell that it is nearly 40 years old. The smell, sounds, look. The weather is cold so I have barely driven it but my early impressions are... Steering is a bear at low speeds, trying to maneuver it into the garage, I felt my wrist breaking. Makes the CT seem easy. Clutch, much easier than the CT, no comparison. Shifting, almost like a normal car, nothing like the CT. The synchos definitely need some attention. Starts easily, idles great. Sounds less impressive than the CT. More to follow. Sorry about the quality of the pics, it is dam cold.

[/quot

Nice collection, great choices! Any plans to finish off the garage, even simple sheetrock, texture and paint, insulate and heat and hang out there, don't you like to do 'visuals'? I never get tired of looking at nice lines. We have very similar tastes!

Yes, that is an AC where the glove box should be, it is a factory unit. Hope it works. As for the garage, my plans are to finish the inside this summer. Drywall, paint, tile floor, arcade games and a bar. Heating unit a must. Right now, I'm out of space and no room to build more. 5 cars, that's my limit. Something has to go soon. The 76 930 is a great car, had it for about 15 years now.

Right now, I'm out of space and no room to build more. 5 cars, that's my limit. Something has to go soon.

Put a couple of lifts in. Problem solved.

Yes, that is an AC where the glove box should be, it is a factory unit. Hope it works. As for the garage, my plans are to finish the inside this summer. Drywall, paint, tile floor, arcade games and a bar. Heating unit a must. Right now, I'm out of space and no room to build more. 5 cars, that's my limit. Something has to go soon. The 76 930 is a great car, had it for about 15 years now.

If the turbo has to go.

Let me Know.

Lifts are a great idea, I am also limited to 5 cars right now and have started seriously looking at lifts.

Had the car detailed yesterday. Had to drive about 5 miles. I'll tell you, this car nobody knows what it is, a few stares but nothing like the CT. The visibility is so good, windows all around. I think I'm really going to like this thing. For those going to the Poconos, come find me. Few more pics.

• 4 weeks later...
Had the car detailed yesterday. Had to drive about 5 miles. I'll tell you, this car nobody knows what it is, a few stares but nothing like the CT. The visibility is so good, windows all around. I think I'm really going to like this thing. For those going to the Poconos, come find me. Few more pics.

For some reason. I can't view the photos. I have the interior out of my Islero at the moment (same with my Ghibli & Khamsin) as I am going to redye it using Leatherique.

The car itself is at the body shop getting some work done as well. Really looking forward to seeing your Islero. There are now 2 of them in PA.

Joe

Islero #6243

Ghibli #2110

Khamsin #1226

Mistral #1216

Bora #1046

Jarama #10102

Lele Marlboro #184

Mondial Cab #49713

Laforza #159

For some reason. I can't view the photos. I have the interior out of my Islero at the moment (same with my Ghibli & Khamsin) as I am going to redye it using Leatherique.

The car itself is at the body shop getting some work done as well. Really looking forward to seeing your Islero. There are now 2 of them in PA.

Joe

Islero #6243

Ghibli #2110

Khamsin #1226

Mistral #1216

Bora #1046

Jarama #10102

Lele Marlboro #184

Mondial Cab #49713

Laforza #159

Iso Lele Marlboro, any pics or info on that car? And Laforza, never heard about a car of that name. Do you think you could still my curiosity, and post some pics or info?

Iso Lele Marlboro, any pics or info on that car? And Laforza, never heard about a car of that name. Do you think you could still my curiosity, and post some pics or info?

Here is a link to an article on my Lele Marlboro

http://www.velocetoday.com/cars/cars_100.php

http://www.velocetoday.com/cars/cars_106.php

the Laforza is an Magnum Fissore SUV built for the American market with a Ford engine & transmission.

Joe

Islero #6243

Ghibli #2110

Khamsin #1226

Mistral #1216

Bora #1046

Jarama #10102

Lele Marlboro #184

Mondial Cab #49713

Laforza #159

Here is a link to an article on my Lele Marlboro

http://www.velocetoday.com/cars/cars_100.php

http://www.velocetoday.com/cars/cars_106.php

the Laforza is an Magnum Fissore SUV built for the American market with a Ford engine & transmission.

Joe

Islero #6243

Ghibli #2110

Khamsin #1226

Mistral #1216

Bora #1046

Jarama #10102

Lele Marlboro #184

Mondial Cab #49713

Laforza #159

Nice period cars.

Theres an add for the Alfa 1900 ss.

http://velocetoday.com/infoads/infoads_10.php

I love the old beauties.

• 8 months later...

Hello,

Are you still owning your Jarama #10102 ?

I would love to update your pictures on my web : www.jaramaregistry.com

Please have a look on the website, check info about your car and come back to me throught

my direct email address.

Olivier

LCB

Joe

Islero #6243

Ghibli #2110

Khamsin #1226

Mistral #1216

Bora #1046

Jarama #10102

Lele Marlboro #184

Mondial Cab #49713

Laforza #159

• 1 month later...