So I pulled the Trigger V8 Vantage

AJGlobal

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very, very, nice. You now have the two nicest cars in the under 300k class. not to mention the best color combos..

those guys at Excel are first class, Joe there sales manager is a great guy.

He's the one who took my call after finding the car. I delt with him the whole time and briefly spoke with Scott for a bit. Everything seemed to be on the up and up and the paper trial of info I asked for came through within a timely manner. Everything checked out so the deal was done.

Damn, now Aston drivers are going to have to deal with a gay stereotype.

Only if I let you drive it or are found in the passenger seat. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

AJ:

Congrats. Beautiful car.

Truth be known, I'm negotiating with a dealership over one right now. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like yours.

I thought only guys with class drive Astons.What is this world coming to? :icon_mrgreen:

I heard the same thing about guys who drive new 722 SLR's but somehow you ended up with one. :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Thanks for all the reply's guys, I can't wait to get it !!!!!!!!!!!

Admit it, you only got it so you can wear a black suit and do the whole James Bond thing :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Hmm...that's actually a pretty good idea!

Awesome car Tony, enjoy her!!!

Admit it, you only got it so you can wear a black suit and do the whole James Bond thing :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Hmm...that's actually a pretty good idea!

Awesome car Tony, enjoy her!!!

Ya know I never thought of owning a Aston until I was a bit older and I probably would not have if they did not have the V8. I don't know if I would have bought the DB9 after doing some research on it. BUt yes the car does scream class which I do love about all aston's so I guess it will suit me well. :icon_mrgreen:

Ya know I never thought of owning a Aston until I was a bit older and I probably would not have if they did not have the V8. I don't know if I would have bought the DB9 after doing some research on it. BUt yes the car does scream class which I do love about all aston's so I guess it will suit me well. :icon_mrgreen:

I think you mean the car screams when you get in it. :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

:

I heard the same thing about guys who drive new 722 SLR's but somehow you ended up with one. :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Thanks for all the reply's guys, I can't wait to get it !!!!!!!!!!!

:lame:

Do you ever have a good original comeback? No wonder Allan picks on you all the time :thefinger: :thefinger:

I did a 96month lease on the 722.Can you beat that? :icon_mrgreen:

:

:lame:

Do you ever have a good original comeback? No wonder Allan picks on you all the time :thefinger: :thefinger:

I did a 96month lease on the 722.Can you beat that? :icon_mrgreen:

Holy shit. I didn't know they go that long, you must be special :thefinger: :thefinger: ...........I paid for the aston, no leasing on this one. She arrvied this morning. great car, I'll enjoy it for a while.

And as far as the comebacks, there are none better than mine so what else is there to do but tear them down when you can't beat them. :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

God that car looks pretty. Congrats on the purchase AJ.

-Olivier

God that car looks pretty. Congrats on the purchase AJ.

-Olivier

Thanks, I've been enjoying driving today. Once I get it detailed and the windows tinted

I'll post some fresh pics. The 700 watt upgraded stereo is insane. I've never heard anything like it for a stock stereo. Sounds like a full aftermarket system with subs in your back thumping away.