So I pulled the Trigger V8 Vantage

AJGlobal

After testing driving cars for the past week or so I ended up really liking the Aston Martin. So after searching for about 4 or 5 days I found the one I wanted. A 2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage with about 1k on it. Car should be here next week. Anthracite grey with black interior with stiching. Car is loaded with the 19" 7 spoke wheels with silver calipers, Nav with the piano black center dash, 700 Watt stereo, Cruise, Xenon's and memory power seats. Can't remember the rest. Here are some pics.

1456523_2.jpg

1456523_11.jpg

1456523_13.jpg

1456523_14.jpg

1456523_15.jpg

1456523_16.jpg

1456523_25.jpg

1456523_31.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

OOOOOHH MAN THAT IS SICK TONY!!! CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER! ME AND TIFF ARE BOOKING OUR FLIGHTS THIS WEEK. :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

OOOOOHH MAN THAT IS SICK TONY!!! CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER! ME AND TIFF ARE BOOKING OUR FLIGHTS THIS WEEK. :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

Yeah it should be here the day you get here or right before.

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to driving it.

Awesome looking car. Do you feel it could use a bit more power though? I have never driven one but everytime I think about going to look at it I get turned off by the power numbers of the car.

Awesome looking car. Do you feel it could use a bit more power though? I have never driven one but everytime I think about going to look at it I get turned off by the power numbers of the car.

Ya know I though the same thing too as I had only read the numbers on it. Boy was I wrong. Its not a lambo or a Plastic mess-06 but it feels like more than the 380HP they say it has. Car feels so equally balanced and the shitfs are so smooth I was throughly impressed. I was looking for something nice to drive that had good power and handleing and was comfortable. I was not too worried about HP. This car has it and it sounds incredible too not to mention I think it looks sweet. The lines on the car in person are just rediculous. Go take one for a drive.

post-3443-1171489808.jpg

You are one lucky guy AJGlobal. That car has SEXXY written all over it as well as hints of class. Unfortunately I don't see many Aston Martin's here in California, I know they're around but always hiding. I think I saw my first one in months over this past weekend off Santa Monica Blvd in Hollywood. That car is sweet looking and sounds great. Any plans for it right away? Hopefully some drive by clips are on the way. I would love to ride around in that car on the weekends :eek3dance:

You are one lucky guy AJGlobal. That car has SEXXY written all over it as well as hints of class. Unfortunately I don't see many Aston Martin's here in California, I know they're around but always hiding. I think I saw my first one in months over this past weekend off Santa Monica Blvd in Hollywood. That car is sweet looking and sounds great. Any plans for it right away? Hopefully some drive by clips are on the way. I would love to ride around in that car on the weekends :eek3dance:

Thats interesting... you see more Aston Martins in the tristate area than Lambos and Ferraris.

That is a mighty fine piece of eye candy you have there sir. So when are planning on spending some quality time with it in the Fastlane? :eusa_think:

As soon as it gets here. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

I love it. Aston Martins are very nice. Congrats :icon_super:

Congrats & enjoy!

Upon getting it, tell us how it drives and how good is the Linn hi-fi stereo that comes with the car (does it perform as well as the car)?

Very, very, nice. You now have the two nicest cars in the under 300k class. not to mention the best color combos..

those guys at Excel are first class, Joe there sales manager is a great guy.