Sponsor Responsibilties

The powers that be at Lambo Power have decided that we will no longer accept sponsors who do not give back to the community. We have all joined Lambo-Power to gain knowledge and access to the worlds best cars. This knowledge affords us the power of not being taken to the cleaners whether buying or servicing a car. We want sponsors that have our best interests at heart, not theirs.

After long discussion, we have decided that we will no longer allow Lamborghini San Francisco sponsor Lambo power. They have NEVER once been of any help in any matter to any of our members. We feel it is unjust to allow them to continue to sponsor when other dealers or individuals work very hard to help our community.

Thank you!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about the situation but I trust the Lambopower team's judgement and stand by it. :icon_thumleft:

Allan -

Why don't you tell them the real story? How pdisme started a new Lamborghini forum because he was upset that all of his post from the past 6 months had magically disappeared. He wasn't planning to quit LP and wasn't promoting it on here. I joined his forum and he made me a moderator, and he offered all sponsors free sponsorship to try it out. And how you bullied people to quit posting on the other forum, members and sponsors as recently as today! And how you were upset I turned you down because you are married. Then you trash talked me behind my back and got Alex to call me and sweet talk me. Alex told me that I could have pdisme easily remove mod rator status from my account. Yet you won't do that for RakJoe on this board and that is the reason he hasn't posted on here. And nobody on the board knows this. You blocked both of my accounts as well as pdisme, yet nobody knew what was going on because it said that we were still current. pdisme wishes everyone to know he is banned. He'd like to have his account deleted from here. And then you call me and ask me why would I want to be part of a shit board. That it's not going to last and that others have tried before and failed. That the information on there is going to be a repost from information here. So if it's going to fail why don't you just let it be? And why can't sponsors sponsor multiple Lamborghini boards. I'm thinking of sponsoring lambocars.com. I got an inviation from them today. Are you going to threaten their current sponsors too? And then Alex offers me a free month of sponsorship. And then he emails me to start posting, but I'm busy and my feelings about LP have changed. I've met some amazing people here and have been a resource to them when needed. What's in it for you? I got messages from members on here telling me that they love my posts and that I should keep it up, so I'm calling your bluff Allan. As a matter of fact, as I'm typing this I just got invited on an LP drive this weekend. You don't just think you can treat people like this and everything will be honkey dorey. And your poor wife, such a sweetheart. Why would you even risk losing that? She's cute and takes care of you. Just be a good house boy and kept your hands to yourself. I dare you leave this post up. So people know the truth.

[email protected]

After long discussion, we have decided that we will no longer allow Lamborghini San Francisco sponsor Lambo power. They have NEVER once been of any help in any matter to any of our members. We feel it is unjust to allow them to continue to sponsor when other dealers or individuals work very hard to help our community.

To play devils advocate, of sorts ... aren't they helping the community by sponsoring the site so that it can exist in the first place? Surely the point in the sponsors is to provide the funding to keep the site running, thus without them, no site?

I am a long time lurker (2 years plus) but I have always wondered why a franchised dealer, who was a sponsor on this board, would have allow Supervixen to be their spokesperson/face on this board. All the other sponsors on this board seem to present themselves in a professional manner, Superviken seems to be more interested in promoting her personal life. Nothing wrong with this but when you are the face of a company, you need to be held to a different standard.

I will soon be looking for a used G, and this board has been a big help in helping me decide who I will and will not deal with when I buy my new Lambo. I am sure there are many other members on this board who are influenced by what is written on this board.

I think Lambo-Power is sending a message and I like it

Allan -

Why don't you tell them the real story? How pdisme started a new Lamborghini forum because he was upset that all of his post from the past 6 months had magically disappeared. He wasn't planning to quit LP and wasn't promoting it on here. I joined his forum and he made me a moderator, and he offered all sponsors free sponsorship to try it out. And how you bullied people to quit posting on POS.com, members and sponsors as recently as today! And how you were upset I turned you down because you are married. Then you trash talked me behind my back and got Alex to call me and sweet talk me. Alex told me that I could have pdisme easily remove mod rator status from my account. Yet you won't do that for RakJoe on this board and that is the reason he hasn't posted on here. And nobody on the board knows this. You blocked both of my accounts as well as pdisme, yet nobody knew what was going on because it said that we were still current. pdisme wishes everyone to know he is banned. He'd like to have his account deleted from here. And then you call me and ask me why would I want to be part of a shit board. That it's not going to last and that others have tried before and failed. That the information on there is going to be a repost from information here. So if it's going to fail why don't you just let it be? And why can't sponsors sponsor multiple Lamborghini boards. I'm thinking of sponsoring lambocars.com. I got an inviation from them today. Are you going to threaten their current sponsors too? And then Alex offers me a free month of sponsorship. And then he emails me to start posting, but I'm busy and my feelings about LP have changed. I've met some amazing people here and have been a resource to them when needed. What's in it for you? I got messages from members on here telling me that they love my posts and that I should keep it up, so I'm calling your bluff Allan. As a matter of fact, as I'm typing this I just got invited on an LP drive this weekend. You don't just think you can treat people like this and everything will be honkey dorey. And your poor wife, such a sweetheart. Why would you even risk losing that? She's cute and takes care of you. Just be a good house boy and kept your hands to yourself. I dare you leave this post up. So people know the truth.

[email protected]

i offer you a free month,cuz l-power has been up and down,the crash,just think that was the right thing to do,and asking you post more,sure why not???,will make long story short,you also dint pay,and you call us to update,and why is taking so long to take care that? oh will all good!!!

alex

i offer you a free month,cuz l-power has been up and down,the crash,just think that was the right thing to do,and asking you post more,sure why not???,will make long story short,you also dint pay,and you call us to update,and why is taking so long to take care that? oh will all good!!!

alex

Alex, we paid when the invocie that I had to request multiple times was received but thank you for your concern.

Been pming with one of your board members on another board. I hope this isn't true.

Them:

Thank you for saying what needed to be said at L/P. To me the real question is whether Alex and Allan know how they are screwing each other out of board revenue. Last I heard Allan had a completely different idea of cash flow than was really happening. What a wicked web we weave. Good for you for standing up......

Me:

I don't stand to hypcorisy. I'm all fun and games until people start challenging my ethics. And Allan is slime. He warned me and I should have listened. I just sent them payment for 2 months too. Wonder if they will cash it or send back. The purpose of the forum should be for a community, not for a cash cow. What a scam. It's just sad that so many innocent people get scared because of Allan the big bad wolf. He's definitley lost some friends because of this. He does not know how to treat people. Thanks for the message. Sorry I'm venting. I got a phone call about all of this while driving home.

Them:

Your payment will be cashed. I am going out on a limb and say that the payment went to Alex? If so you will not see it back, sorry to say. My only advice is to cancel payment, if you can. To see who you are dealing with, you only need to contact HRE wheels or Kriesieg exhausts. Both SP and LP are run like businesses that are being bled to death( not paying suppliers and screwing over all that they can). Much as every other bully I have ever met, Allan is weak, relying on the masses fear of the unknown(or worse yet, fear of not being accepted by the cool kids) to pull this stuff off. It is unfortunate that most owners now buy these cars as status symbols and tools of accpetance, as opposed to buying them out of a well informed passion for the marque. Hang tight kiddo, the virtuous road can be a rocky one. But rest assured, there are a lot of people watching that agree with you. Thank also for throwing something in about how he disrespects that wonderful woman he is married to. That man is just wrong on so many levels.......

Me:

do you mind if I quote part of this email without disclosing your identity in my post... especially the part about payment?

Them:

Not at all. They will have all sorts of excuses but what I mentioned to you, I know to be true. If need be I can give you specifics.You also might want to mention to the masses about how the mods spend a good amount of time reading members PM's. Good luck.

Forward Message

oh boy strap yourself in .... :jerry:

:iamwithstupid: This is going to get interesting...

and I doubt allan made a pass at supervixen. :eusa_naughty:

Super whatever, why do you need to make this personal? Allan hasn't mentioned anything derogatory about you in this thread, why stoop to this level?

:iamwithstupid: This is going to get interesting...

and I doubt allan made a pass at supervixen. :eusa_naughty:

I've got lots of texts messages in my phone I could forward, but I'm not the low.

I've got lots of texts messages in my phone I could forward, but I'm not the low.

You already have stooped that low. How could you represent a franchised dealer and behave like this?

Super whatever, why do you need to make this personal? Allan hasn't mentioned anything derogatory about you in this thread, why stoop to this level?

Because this is personal. I wasn't going to say anything about this on the board, until I found out about this thread. I wasn't going to complain or talk about what's been going on behind the scenes until now. Between all the phone calls and text messages to my phone it definitely has crossed the line between business and personal.

Because this is personal. I wasn't going to say anything about this on the board, until I found out about this thread. I wasn't going to complain or talk about what's been going on behind the scenes until now. Between all the phone calls and text messages to my phone it definitely has crossed the line between business and personal.

That was all behind the scenes, you decided to make it public. This is behavior very unbecoming of someone who represents a DEALERSHIP! Or for that matter ANY KIND OF BUSINESS!

Not to mention you took a jab at Alex who is probably one of the best people I know in the car business. Why?

That was all behind the scenes, you decided to make it public. This is behavior very unbecoming of someone who represents a DEALERSHIP! Or for that matter ANY KIND OF BUSINESS!

Not to mention you took a jab at Alex who is probably one of the best people I know in the car business. Why?

While, for the most part I agree - I have to say, to me this thread, the original post, appeared to me to be a direct stab at Lambo SF, and was far from - in my opinion - the correct way to deal with changes in sponsorship agreements. You don't need to come out and go "hey guys, we're dumping Lambo SF coz I think they suck!" which is, in essence, the entire content of the original post in this thread.

It's like spitting at someone and expecting them to smile politely and wave.