Sponsor Responsibilties

Keep in mind you are buying a car not the dealership.

WRONG! Completely wrong. A dealership will want to cultivate a relationship with a client, not just to sell one car, but several. This girls behavior reflects poorly on the organization that she represents. Not just this thread but all the threads where she posts pictures of her self in compromising positions, talks about and posts pictures of homosexual behaviors, etc. Very unprofessional.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Supercumgobbler dared me to leave her post up. I did.

Should we leave it up or take it down?

The funny thing is that if that the lurkers or L-Power people outside the state knew the real Allan, they'd know how full of shit Vixen is with her "he hit on me" routine. :lol2:

I've personally seen Allan at Skybar or The Cabana Room, or insert-hot-club-here, and witnessed far hotter girls actually proposition him themselves. And instead Allan becomes the biggest pussy you've ever seen. He'll flirt, and play with their heads a bit, but at the end of the day he loves his wife and it's easy to see why.

So Rakjoe takes them home instead and introduces them to the "Angry Pirate". It all works out in the end.

WRONG! Completely wrong. A dealership will want to cultivate a relationship with a client, not just to sell one car, but several. This girls behavior reflects poorly on the organization that she represents. Not just this thread but all the threads where she posts pictures of her self in compromising positions, talks about and posts pictures of homosexual behaviors, etc. Very unprofessional.

Come now, she's far from the only member on here who posts less-than-professional content.

Does being employed by a sponsor mean that 24/7 she is their face on here? If so, then yes you have a point.

But on the other hand, as I say others on here post questionable content at times, and more than once it has been others who are closely tied to either site sponsors or at least be known to represent certain companies.

Why, so they can run to Pdisme and be regaled by his knowledge of Lamborghini?

"Did the Countach line always have doors that go up?"

"Well the 360CS weighs 2500 pounds, so the Gallardo has a long way to go to get down to that"

(From pdisme)

Hopefully I can get a post in here before I'm banned from this new account; I'm just trying to state my side of this guys, I have not ill will towards anyone and had planned on starting the other site primarily for locals in Tampa, track events and for the photo gallery; it kind of morphed into a full forum when the server issues continued and I got banned for starting it.

Mako, I've never purported to be an expert in all things Lamborghini and simply admired the marque from afar until circumstances worked out in a way that finally allowed me to afford one of my own. Now that I am able to indulge my interest in them, I'm trying to learn as much as I can and that is the purpose of forums. No, I don't know much of anything about the Countach other than wanting one since I was a kid, my question was valid and instead I was instulted by someone else for asking it; c'est la vie. Regarding the 360CS weight, Ferrari's published spec is 1180 kg dry weight, that is 2601 pounds, so I was off by 100, I'm sorry for that mistake but I was not trying to be precise, just generalizing. I was happy to be corrected in the thread where that was being discussed.

I have no problem with him as a person, nice guy, fun to talk with. But these boards aren't for lightweights who don't know what the fcuk they're talking about, even as owners, to play around in like a Cessna pilot in Kansas thinking he can handle a Space Shuttle re-entry.

No, I think the members know exactly what they're getting here: Information based on the real world from a group that knows their shit about the topic. Period.

My expertise is in web hosting, never claimed otherwise. And yes, I've developed many acquaintenances here with a good group of people I enjoyed talkig some shit with and thought that included you and some of the other mods which is why I had planned to continue posting and participating as I had been. I'm sorry we can't continue to have a dialog.

:eusa_think: :eusa_think: Where do I begin? Lets see, how upset could I be, that a guy like PDISME, started a Lambo board to talk about Hummingbirds, his latest found article of the Jay Kay smashing his Diablo SE (happened approx 10 years ago) or the fact that he knows absolutely nothing about Lamborghini. Good luck with that one! :icon_thumleft:

Allan, no need to insult me, we had corresponded a few times and talked about Tampa, track events and coming out west, I've not said anything bad about you. You have got to be kidding with actually bringing up a non-Lambo post from our misc. section as an example of why someone would not want to join the board though; there are no less off topic posts on here than there. I'm also not clear on why my not knowing that a pop star from another country wrecked his Diablo ten years ago is a shocking fact? The article I quoted it from was a UK newspaper that presented the story in a way that made it sound like it had just happened and since I don't track international Lamborghini accidents, I had no knowlege of Jay Kay's.

Did I ask you why you were part of a shit board? Of course I did. Is it going to fail? Of course it will.

If it is a shit board, then let us fail in peace, stop sending people over to be rude with the membership since many members are on here as well and drama between both boards benefits no one.

I'm not posting or mentioning the name of the board in here so I'd like to think this reply will remain in the thread.

David

Come now, she's far from the only member on here who posts less-than-professional content.

Roy's side show doesn't count, he represents his company, he's the owner and in control of whatever image you wants to project on the public. Who else that represents a commercial enterprise here other than her behaves like that?

Does being employed by a sponsor mean that 24/7 she is their face on here? If so, then yes you have a point.

But on the other hand, as I say others on here post questionable content at times, and more than once it has been others who are closely tied to either site sponsors or at least be known to represent certain companies.

Now there's no need to bring Roy into this.

:lol2:

This thread is dying now, we had our fun. Locking it.

Uh hmmmm, If you own said business, and your employee which is representing your business acts in a way that could be construed as negative.....hell yes that makes them your face on here or anywhere else.

The funny thing is that if that the lurkers or L-Power people outside the state knew the real Allan, they'd know how full of shit Vixen is with her "he hit on me" routine. :lol2:

I've personally seen Allan at Skybar or The Cabana Room, or insert-hot-club-here, and witnessed far hotter girls actually proposition him themselves. And instead Allan becomes the biggest pussy you've ever seen. He'll flirt, and play with their heads a bit, but at the end of the day he loves his wife and it's easy to see why.

So Rakjoe takes them home instead and introduces them to the "Angry Pirate". It all works out in the end.

I have also seen this behavior from Allan on several occasions. Allan is all bark and no bite.

He his very lucky to have his wife and his wife is very lucky to have him.

I have not ill will towards anyone

David, using this boards PM system to spam our members and sponsors was "ILL WILL" Thats bullshit.

Ive waited my whole life for this thread....

(From pdisme)

Hopefully I can get a post in here before I'm banned from this new account; I'm just trying to state my side of this guys, I have not ill will towards anyone and had planned on starting the other site primarily for locals in Tampa, track events and for the photo gallery; it kind of morphed into a full forum when the server issues continued and I got banned for starting it.

Mako, I've never purported to be an expert in all things Lamborghini and simply admired the marque from afar until circumstances worked out in a way that finally allowed me to afford one of my own. Now that I am able to indulge my interest in them, I'm trying to learn as much as I can and that is the purpose of forums. No, I don't know much of anything about the Countach other than wanting one since I was a kid, my question was valid and instead I was instulted by someone else for asking it; c'est la vie. Regarding the 360CS weight, Ferrari's published spec is 1180 kg dry weight, that is 2601 pounds, so I was off by 100, I'm sorry for that mistake but I was not trying to be precise, just generalizing. I was happy to be corrected in the thread where that was being discussed.

My expertise is in web hosting, never claimed otherwise. And yes, I've developed many acquaintenances here with a good group of people I enjoyed talkig some shit with and thought that included you and some of the other mods which is why I had planned to continue posting and participating as I had been. I'm sorry we can't continue to have a dialog.

Allan, no need to insult me, we had corresponded a few times and talked about Tampa, track events and coming out west, I've not said anything bad about you. You have got to be kidding with actually bringing up a non-Lambo post from our misc. section as an example of why someone would not want to join the board though; there are no less off topic posts on here than there. I'm also not clear on why my not knowing that a pop star from another country wrecked his Diablo ten years ago is a shocking fact? The article I quoted it from was a UK newspaper that presented the story in a way that made it sound like it had just happened and since I don't track international Lamborghini accidents, I had no knowlege of Jay Kay's.

If it is a shit board, then let us fail in peace, stop sending people over to be rude with the membership since many members are on here as well and drama between both boards benefits no one.

I'm not posting or mentioning the name of the board in here so I'd like to think this reply will remain in the thread.

David

Actually you are still off by not one, or two or 300lbs for the 360CS, as it weighs over 3200lbs. This was a subject of several lawsuits for Ferrari.

Anyway, you pmed me asking to host the board several times. I refused. It was then funny that the board started to experience "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" and walla....new Lambo board. And your use of our PM system to get members. You knew that was wrong, or you would have made a post about the new board. Not have been sneaky.

I never had any problem with you, as I recall we had several pleasant conversations.

Ive waited my whole life for this thread....

I was just thinking "RomanDad will be so bitter he wasn't online for this..."

:lol2: :lol2:

I was just thinking "RomanDad will be so bitter he wasn't online for this..."

:lol2: :lol2:

He's probably got voicemails waiting, and emails haha

Actually you are still off by not one, or two or 300lbs for the 360CS, as it weighs over 3200lbs. This was a subject of several lawsuits for Ferrari.

I understand that now after the fact, at the time I had just done some quick searches for 360cs specs since it was a casual post. They've obviously lied about the weight.

Anyway, you pmed me asking to host the board several times. I refused. It was then funny that the board started to experience "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" and walla....new Lambo board. And your use of our PM system to get members. You knew that was wrong, or you would have made a post about the new board. Not have been sneaky.

I never had any problem with you, as I recall we had several pleasant conversations.

I had messaged a few people during the ongoing problems and sent an email to two SP addresses. I did get your reply many days later after I had already set the board up; not that there's anything wrong with that, and I do appreciate the fact that you were the only one who responded at all. I just PM'd abolfaz and apologized for the PM's I sent after I saw his post, it was admittedly not in line with the terms of use for the site, they were to people I had corresponded with before and 75% of them were local to Tampa, about five or six people in total.

I was pretty comfortable here with just about everyone, loved the board when I found it, so I'll leave things as hey, we don't see eye to eye but we share a common interest and I'll keep away from the board once this thread runs its course, or sooner if you guys want me gone.

:iamwithstupid:

If Irv David would have posted pictures of himself wearing lingerie in this forum, I would definitely not have gotten my Lambo at that dealership. If you represent a company, you have to do it in a professional manner.

If you represent a company, you have to do it in a professional manner.

That should go without saying, its simply common sense.

And one last bit of info.... Until recently I had been in email contact with Supervixen about buying a car. I am looking for a Bentley Arnage T, or a CGT. I decided to give her a chance. But as fate would have it, she offered me a 2005 Bentley Arnage T silver/blue 19K mile car for a speacial Allanlambo price as she said of $145,000. I realised at that point in time, that our members could never benefit from such an outfit. I was offered this same car, the day before for $122,000. Now I understand that a dealer needs to make money, but realise this, this was not in their inventory, it is in the hands of another dealer, and they were attempting to make $23,000 off me to facilitate a deal. On the otherhand, we have some like Roy who may be somewhat controversial, NEVER trys to make a killing off a customer. Well, i better not say never. But even if he does, we give him hell, and he makes up for it with some of the best deals on Lambos anyone here has ever seen.

My thought in this post was not to become personal with Supervixen.I realise that she has no pull at the dealer, and none of this was in her power, but she decided to try and make it personal. My post was actually to show that we are exactly the opposite of what others claim with the running of LPOWER as a so called cash cow. If we were trying to do so, we would keep everyone as a sponsor. When LP was started it was also due to a similar situation. Another board owner told me I would be banned if I didnt support his sponsors Larini's products. I told him to go fcuk himself. Lpower was born. Whether or not Lpower has sponsors or not, i can tell you this. Alex personally funds all of Lambopower. His lifestyle will not change one bit whether or not Lambopower has sponsors, whether or not he personally works on or sells another Lambo part ever. He does it out of love of Lambo.

My post was actually to show that we are exactly the opposite of what others claim with the running of LPOWER as a so called cash cow.

The thought of L-power being a cash cow for its owners and moderators is simply comical.

On the otherhand, we have some like Roy who may be somewhat controversial, NEVER trys to make a killing off a customer. Well, i better not say never. But even if he does, we give him hell, and he makes up for it with some of the best deals on Lambos anyone here has ever seen.

Not only is Roy here to make money, but he's an asset to the community, between promoting the marque, the cars, sponsoring charity events, representing himself and our board. All that and he's not even a franchised DEALER!

$23k on a flip! :eusa_naughty: