Sponsor Responsibilties

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The members here need to know the truth. Good night.

What have you succeeded in doing? Taking a jab at Alex and SP? Insulting Allan? What truth did you uncover for the board?

Deletions are already starting....

jaedeon

Rating: 0

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

post Today, 06:32 PM

Post #27

Group: Official LP Member

Member No.: 9,177

All of this because you went to another lambo site....WOW

What have you succeeded in doing? Taking a jab at Alex and SP? Insulting Allan? What truth did you uncover for the board?

Oh, oh, I know! Now we know that some posters on here aren't particularly diplomatic with their words? hah!

Eh?

jaedeon

Rating: 0

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

post Today, 06:32 PM

Post #27

Group: Official LP Member

Member No.: 9,177

Jaedeon is also user name blueballs. We do not allow multiple user names. if the bans have already started why are you still here?

I think she is purporting that the AXE was handed down NOT because of "Sponsor Responsibilities" but because of sponsoring another board. True or not is for everyone to decide.

The members here need to know the truth. Good night.

Why, so they can run to Pdisme and be regaled by his knowledge of Lamborghini?

"Did the Countach line always have doors that go up?"

"Well the 360CS weighs 2500 pounds, so the Gallardo has a long way to go to get down to that"

I have no problem with him as a person, nice guy, fun to talk with. But these boards aren't for lightweights who don't know what the fcuk they're talking about, even as owners, to play around in like a Cessna pilot in Kansas thinking he can handle a Space Shuttle re-entry.

No, I think the members know exactly what they're getting here: Information based on the real world from a group that knows their shit about the topic. Period.

The rest of the bullshit in this thread, including you personally, I could give two fucks about. Best of luck in your new endeavor.

I have met agenttriplex for the first time in January during a Lamborghini gather. She is a very nice person and acted professionally. I have also been down to Lambo SF and saw her there. Once again, she was very nice invited me out to the upcoming Lamborghini event and wished me and my wife well. Agenttriplex is over the top when it comes to her presentation and professionalism.

As for her personal post here on LP. Why not? Everyone at the time seemed to enjoy it and was asking for her to post more pictures. She is here for business and personal. She is not all business when it comes to Lambos. She is also an enthusiast like the rest of us. Should you choose to stay, I am sure a lot of LP members would love your input I know we all love you personal post as well. If you choose to leave let the rest of us know where you are and we will join.

I am looking forward to seeing you at the next Lambo event.

[email protected]

Allan -

Why don't you tell them the real story? How pdisme started a new Lamborghini forum because he was upset that all of his post from the past 6 months had magically disappeared. He wasn't planning to quit LP and wasn't promoting it on here. I joined his forum and he made me a moderator, and he offered all sponsors free sponsorship to try it out. And how you bullied people to quit posting on xxxxxxx, members and sponsors as recently as today! And how you were upset I turned you down because you are married. Then you trash talked me behind my back and got Alex to call me and sweet talk me. Alex told me that I could have pdisme easily remove mod rator status from my account. Yet you won't do that for RakJoe on this board and that is the reason he hasn't posted on here. And nobody on the board knows this. You blocked both of my accounts as well as pdisme, yet nobody knew what was going on because it said that we were still current. pdisme wishes everyone to know he is banned. He'd like to have his account deleted from here. And then you call me and ask me why would I want to be part of a shit board. That it's not going to last and that others have tried before and failed. That the information on there is going to be a repost from information here. So if it's going to fail why don't you just let it be? And why can't sponsors sponsor multiple Lamborghini boards. I'm thinking of sponsoring lambocars.com. I got an inviation from them today. Are you going to threaten their current sponsors too? And then Alex offers me a free month of sponsorship. And then he emails me to start posting, but I'm busy and my feelings about LP have changed. I've met some amazing people here and have been a resource to them when needed. What's in it for you? I got messages from members on here telling me that they love my posts and that I should keep it up, so I'm calling your bluff Allan. As a matter of fact, as I'm typing this I just got invited on an LP drive this weekend. You don't just think you can treat people like this and everything will be honkey dorey. And your poor wife, such a sweetheart. Why would you even risk losing that? She's cute and takes care of you. Just be a good house boy and kept your hands to yourself. I dare you leave this post up. So people know the truth.

[email protected]

:eusa_think: :eusa_think: Where do I begin? Lets see, how upset could I be, that a guy like PDISME, started a Lambo board to talk about Hummingbirds, his latest found article of the Jay Kay smashing his Diablo SE (happened approx 10 years ago) or the fact that he knows absolutely nothing about Lamborghini. Good luck with that one! :icon_thumleft:

I have never bullied anyone to quit posting on the other site. If you want to talk about Hummingbirds, be my guest.

As for you turning me down, honey, in life we have choices. If I were blind, maybe you would be an option. I spent one night with you, Rakjoe and my wife. To which I seem to recall it being you, asking if we were ready to adopt?

Now you bring Rakjoe into this? Ill have you know, that Rakjoe is one of my best friends. So please, do not stick your foot in your mouth by saying he is not posting because I will not remove his Mod status. Clearly shows how ill informed you are.

Did I ask you why you were part of a shit board? Of course I did. Is it going to fail? Of course it will.

You got invited to an LP run? HOLLY SHIT! Big fcuking deal. Im sure you get invited on alot of runs........

So now, what Im proclaiming for Lp is that if there is going to be an LPOWER WhORE, it will be a hot one. Not a Transtestical.

I haven't wanted to talk about this because it's a sensitive subject, but Allan has repeatedly made passes at me during social functions.

I know, I know, you're thinking "But Mako, you are so good looking as a Man, no human being male or female can resist you for long...not even animals can resist your steely gaze. Cut him some slack". And that's true to for the most part, perhaps it's my fault. I just hope Alissa doesn't read the board and find out about it...sigh.

Been pming with one of your board members on another board. I hope this isn't true.

Them:

Thank you for saying what needed to be said at L/P. To me the real question is whether Alex and Allan know how they are screwing each other out of board revenue. Last I heard Allan had a completely different idea of cash flow than was really happening. What a wicked web we weave. Good for you for standing up......

Me:

I don't stand to hypcorisy. I'm all fun and games until people start challenging my ethics. And Allan is slime. He warned me and I should have listened. I just sent them payment for 2 months too. Wonder if they will cash it or send back. The purpose of the forum should be for a community, not for a cash cow. What a scam. It's just sad that so many innocent people get scared because of Allan the big bad wolf. He's definitley lost some friends because of this. He does not know how to treat people. Thanks for the message. Sorry I'm venting. I got a phone call about all of this while driving home.

Them:

Your payment will be cashed. I am going out on a limb and say that the payment went to Alex? If so you will not see it back, sorry to say. My only advice is to cancel payment, if you can. To see who you are dealing with, you only need to contact HRE wheels or Kriesieg exhausts. Both SP and LP are run like businesses that are being bled to death( not paying suppliers and screwing over all that they can). Much as every other bully I have ever met, Allan is weak, relying on the masses fear of the unknown(or worse yet, fear of not being accepted by the cool kids) to pull this stuff off. It is unfortunate that most owners now buy these cars as status symbols and tools of accpetance, as opposed to buying them out of a well informed passion for the marque. Hang tight kiddo, the virtuous road can be a rocky one. But rest assured, there are a lot of people watching that agree with you. Thank also for throwing something in about how he disrespects that wonderful woman he is married to. That man is just wrong on so many levels.......

Me:

do you mind if I quote part of this email without disclosing your identity in my post... especially the part about payment?

Them:

Not at all. They will have all sorts of excuses but what I mentioned to you, I know to be true. If need be I can give you specifics.You also might want to mention to the masses about how the mods spend a good amount of time reading members PM's. Good luck.

RIE

Forward Message

Obviously we all know from whom this information came from. All I can say is, that a company the size of SP Engineering, does not get to where they are by screwing anyone over, whether it be customers, or suppliers.

I haven't wanted to talk about this because it's a sensitive subject, but Allan has repeatedly made passes at me during social functions.

I know, I know, you're thinking "But Mako, you are so good looking as a Man, no human being male or female can resist you for long...not even animals can resist your steely gaze. Cut him some slack". And that's true to for the most part, perhaps it's my fault. I just hope Alissa doesn't read the board and find out about it...sigh.

:lol2:

I have met agenttriplex for the first time in January during a Lamborghini gather. She is a very nice person and acted professionally. I have also been down to Lambo SF and saw her there. Once again, she was very nice invited me out to the upcoming Lamborghini event and wished me and my wife well. Agenttriplex is over the top when it comes to her presentation and professionalism.

As for her personal post here on LP. Why not? Everyone at the time seemed to enjoy it and was asking for her to post more pictures. She is here for business and personal. She is not all business when it comes to Lambos. She is also an enthusiast like the rest of us. Should you choose to stay, I am sure a lot of LP members would love your input I know we all love you personal post as well. If you choose to leave let the rest of us know where you are and we will join.

I am looking forward to seeing you at the next Lambo event.

[email protected]

Just wondering, Do you think her post in this thread are professional and are a good repesentation of Lambo SF.

I do not. If anything I think here actions tonight confirmed what I posted earlier.

I have never been to Lambo SF so I do not know anything about them other then what is posted here. So she is all I have to go one when deciding where I want to shop.

Based on this Lambo SF is not my first choice :eusa_think: And Supervixen would be my last choice to deal with. I really am not sure I could trust her based on the posts above.

Obviously we all know from whom this information came from.

The Scion-driving Peter Parker?

Sad.

And your poor wife, such a sweetheart. Why would you even risk losing that? She's cute and takes care of you. Just be a good house boy and kept your hands to yourself. I dare you leave this post up. So people know the truth.

and I doubt allan made a pass at supervixen. :eusa_naughty:

Exactly. This is the kind of delusional behavior that you have exhibited on this board since you've joined. I know Allan, I know his wife, what youre stating is pure fiction. I still see no reason why you need to pull peoples wives into this, very sad.

Maybe it was the Green Goblin, or Ben Reilly.

Don't make me "read your PMs" Inphinity. Because apparantly we can do that as Mods. :lol2:

To think I've been wasting time actually posting on the board, I could have been reading "The Young and the Chestless" in Vixen's PMs...

Don't make me "read your PMs" Inphinity. Because apparantly we can do that as Mods. :lol2:

To think I've been wasting time actually posting on the board, I could have been reading "The Young and the Chestless" in Vixen's PMs...

I bet Vixen is deleting post right now. :icon_mrgreen:

Are you saying AgentAAAcup is FLAT?!

Just wondering, Do you think her post in this thread are professional and are a good repesentation of Lambo SF.

I do not. If anything I think here actions tonight confirmed what I posted earlier.

I have never been to Lambo SF so I do not know anything about them other then what is posted here. So she is all I have to go one when deciding where I want to shop.

Based on this Lambo SF is not my first choice :eusa_think: And Supervixen would be my last choice to deal with. I really am not sure I could trust her based on the posts above.

I believe there are two sides to a story. Agenttriplex did not start the thread. LP posted why Lambo of SF was no longer a sponsor and she was stating her side of the story.

There are lots of place to buy a G. Keep in mind you are buying a car not the dealership. Good luck in your search. Post pics when you get it.

hah, Juggernaut already broke in and stole them all, so nothing for you to read! Or something ... hmm I think I'm getting sidetracked from the point of the thread.