LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this thread, is bumping it okay?

Fortis; how is your new house coming? (I'm sorry for being nudgy, it's just your modern house is so stunning!)

Very slow progress, I am very busy with one of our projects, due to bad weather it took a lot longer than expected we will be done in few weeks than I can concentrate on the house, I will post some shots of the progress.

My connection is very slow for some reason, I will do it in the next few days.

Well, I think we're about to start a new house. Here's the current house we are looking at building.

Matt, that looks great. Are you going to put it in a neighborhood, or buy some acerage and put it on a nice wooded estate?

Thats a house?

It's the entrance of my home office.. Columns are stainless steel....

BTW what materials will you be using when building your "palace" ? I like the mosaic style in the artist impression. Unfortunately in our country it's very uncommon and in most cases not even allowed to use something else but "red bricks".

here's casa de me... not much, but not bad for 24yrs old and just out of college ;)

edit: the IS is my fiancee's car... the VR4 and bike are in the garage... also I have 2 roommates, 1 has an '08 Impreza(non-WRX) and other has '98 A4 2.8

front.jpg

Very slow progress, I am very busy with one of our projects, due to bad weather it took a lot longer than expected we will be done in few weeks than I can concentrate on the house, I will post some shots of the progress.

My connection is very slow for some reason, I will do it in the next few days.

:icon_thumleft: Sounds good!

I managed to find a bit of spare time to add the photos, as I said before the progress is VERY SLOW, I don't have time at the moment to concentrate on the house, I need two more months to complete the projects that we are working on. I will be able to concentrate on the house after that almost 100%, at least that's what I tell me wife :icon_mrgreen:

I am building the house using precast concrete panels, not sure how many of you are familiar with the process, it is commonly used for constructing idustrial and commercial buildings, I am very familiar with the product and I wanted to use it for the construction of my house.

It is a very fast building process, everything you see in the photos happened in less that 7 working days.

The completed stages are the basement, suspended floor on top of the basement and the lower floor wall panels, next step is to cast the floor for the 2nd level.

The photos are not very exciting but that's all I have to date :eusa_wall:

DSC02010.JPG

DSC02018.JPG

DSC02021.JPG

DSC02024.JPG

DSC02028.JPG

DSC02031.JPG

DSC02033.JPG

DSC02583.JPG

DSC02585.JPG

DSC02586.JPG

Fortis - your past home was breathtaking, this new one looks like it may top that. I love the use of the precut crete, it gives a look and feel that cannot be accomplished otherwise. Looks like you got a great crew working out there, where is this being built?

Fortis - your past home was breathtaking, this new one looks like it may top that. I love the use of the precut crete, it gives a look and feel that cannot be accomplished otherwise. Looks like you got a great crew working out there, where is this being built?

Thank you, I have a great crew, we building in OZ.

The house has a very solid feel to it, I love it.

This house will be quite different from the one I built before, I am curious myself how it will turn out :icon_mrgreen:

Fortis; it looks like it is coming along great! Thank you for posting pics! I can't even imagine how anxious you are to see the finished product!

Thank you, I have a great crew, we building in OZ.

The house has a very solid feel to it, I love it.

This house will be quite different from the one I built before, I am curious myself how it will turn out :icon_mrgreen:

Love the red dirt. Don't get that down here! oh memories lol

Good to see you have made a start!

Love the red dirt. Don't get that down here! oh memories lol

Good to see you have made a start!

I hate nothing more than that red dirt, it stains everything it touches, I am going to cover the whole yard with gravel during construction.

Im tempted, but a bit shy. I hardly let people into my personal space...let alone on the internet. The pics are at home anyway. Ill think about it and bring them with me to work tomorrow. You guys all have beautiful homes by the way :icon_thumleft:

Here are some pics of my house it is in long island, about 20 mins away from west hampton as a reference point

I posted a drawing 2 years ago, and this is where we are now...landscape etc...done by this june more pics to follow :)

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

Here are some pics of my house it is in long island, about 20 mins away from west hampton as a reference point

I posted a drawing 2 years ago, and this is where we are now...landscape etc...done by this june more pics to follow :)

Where is that house? I think I recognize the water view.

Where is that house? I think I recognize the water view.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say, Long Island, 20 minutes away from west Hampton. :eusa_think: