LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill start since I have my disk in...Here is a few to get started. Out of everything on the house I was most impressed with the garage because I could fit my dually in with plenty of room left, garage doors are 11x11.

Guest skokos

jesus titty fcuking christ your house is da bomb!!!!

LAMBOPOWER PARTY AT LARRYS!!

Guest skokos

My current house which im moving out of in a few weeks because of some water damage and a cracking driveway and some bills i cant seem to pay so im moving into a little smaller place! robertscobra014.jpg

robertscobra017.jpg

robertscobra027.bmp.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

The new house im moving into! the materials on the inside are much nicer then my current place and it has a view! (and dont worry about the blue feature wall,its being re-painted):eusa_dance:

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

I just picked up a condo in Buckhead (Atlanta), 3br/2bth ~1800sq ft @ 26th floor, here are some crappy cellphone pics:

IMG00036.jpg

Living room/balcony

IMG00039.jpg

Going to be the office

BG2605%20019.jpg

Kitchen

Guest skokos
much better view rob!

We expect plenty of pictures from the house warming party :eusa_dance: :monkeyleft:

I will make sure to put this to good use :monkeyleft: :eek3dance: DSC_0204.jpg

This house is for sale to for a few reasons:

1. I am rarely there, practically never. Have 2 other houses that I am at more.

2. Broke up with my gf so I have no need for 10000+sq ft being 30 and single

3. Want to go back to a 5500 sq ft or so house on the other side of the neighborhood that literally will cost half of what this house does. Plus if I am in Vegas or LA for 6 months I won't feel guilty for a smaller house sitting empty.

www.carltonwoods.com is the neighborhood that madmurcie and I live in, not a bad place to live but the houses start at $1 mm for about 4000 sq ft so it is pricey for Houston.

Is this house yours?

That is the neighborhood listing, screwy way they have it set up since the community is private. No realtors allowed and only the property management company can show houses so nothing ever sells. Been on the market for over a year and had 8 contracts that all fell apart before closing. Alot of houses have been in the sheetrock stage for over 2 years and are just sitting till someone comes along to buy before the builder will complete.

The middle pic is a huge monstrocity of a home, not a great design or anything just a huge house...I have been told that it is anywhere from 32000 sq ft to 45000 sq ft depending on who was telling me. I have a few more pics of this house somewhere and will post more later.

Larry, your house is amazing. In Az, it would cost you 2x+ for that home.

In San Diego you could bump that up to 3-4X (Depending on the Zip Code)..Amazing quality and finish.

Good luck on the sale!