So we are being attacked

Tommy

From the replys in nima's thread over there, sounds like half their members are immature basement kiddies. Remind me to never read anything on that site again, thanks.

yeah its true, i used to be part of that forum, but realized that they really knew nothing other than what they read in magazines. I prefer forums that are targeted towards one type of vehicle, whether make or model. Pete, though, the admin that came here earlier, knows his shit.

You guys seem pretty cool though, i think ill stick arround, i drive a mid engine car too, but its way down on the scale compared to a lambo.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah its true, i used to be part of that forum, but realized that they really knew nothing other than what they read in magazines. I prefer forums that are targeted towards one type of vehicle, whether make or model. Pete, though, the admin that came here earlier, knows his shit.

You guys seem pretty cool though, i think ill stick arround, i drive a mid engine car too, but its way down on the scale compared to a lambo.

Hey man, welcome to L-Power ;)

Can someone give a summation of the vandalism? I woke up this morning and didn't see anything. By then, it was already under control -- can someone clue us west coast (late sleepers) in?

Picture of a naked black man with an horse. They replied to old topics, made new topics and PMed Allan with that pic. Not a big deal but at 3 A.M (yes the guys say 'it was not 3 A.M, it was 1 A.M!' - they never heard of time zone) it's not that funny.

hey dude! welcome to lambopower! we have bike fans here too.

is that the 'actual' crazy ghostrider?

I go to fast-autos all the time for car info (just the homepage) but I have never been to the forums before. They normally have some good pics there.

the owner of the site, Drew is an amazing photographer. people are still PMing me and saying Im "brown nosing lambo owners" and saying Im an ass.

lol, I aint older.

the only reason Im trying my best to defend them it because I know that sometimes people do stupid things. Stephen is a great guy. I also dont want that board rep to be ruined. they have a huge database of cars that the site owners have spent their time making. the admins to a great job.

some kid is PMing me and telling me that if that placed got spamed, he would just laugh and not look at the spam. yup, if you dont look at it it will go away! dumbass.

I want to thank you guys (owners or not) for not dropping to a lower level and spaming that place.

hey dude! welcome to lambopower! we have bike fans here too.

is that the 'actual' crazy ghostrider?

I go to fast-autos all the time for car info (just the homepage) but I have never been to the forums before. They normally have some good pics there.

BIKE FANS! Hell yeah we do! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

Doubt it's the actual "CRAZY" ghostrider, common screen name all over. Either way, welcome to the boards.

FYI Guys

About 12pm a few imbecile morons decided to spam the board with the same pic of a naked dude posted on just about every thread.Allan and i spend the next 3 hours cleaning up the mess these idiots created and by the time some of the other mods logged on the board was pretty much back to normal.

I see quite a bit has transpired since yesterday and the guilty parties have apologized.

To the guilty parties and i would like this message relayed to them :fcuk YOU AND YOUR APOLOGY.

I would ask what you scumbags were thinking while doing such an immature and stupid thing but i doubt any of you has even the capacity to perform the simplest functions.Clearly brains are not your forte and if there ever was any doubt that all men are not equal you fuckheads are proof that god makes mistakes.

As far as Fast-auto is concerned,we have better things to do that spam other people's boards and take their enjoyment away.It looks like they have taken appropriate action and how they proceed from here on is their business.I doubt very much the majority of the members there are proud of the actions of these idiots and hopefully will prevent a fiasco like this one from happening again

I just saw one post that was taking a shot at Allan. I'm guessing our own member cndlambo was in on this too? It's looks like he was taken the the LP gallows and hung at high noon also.

Don't mistake me for an 18 year old immature kid that spams other boards. FYI I'm not in on this, just read aram's post on what happened...

For those that didn't see it, it was probably the most broad and intense peice of vandalism I've seen on a forum. Way beyond a joke. And I like practical jokes probably more than the next guy.

Felt pretty helpless watching it go down. Figured the mods were going to be busy for a while....

Silly shit.

-mick

When did this happen? I work nights and I would have thought I would have seen that.

EDIT: Never mind I read the rest of the thread.

the owner of the site, Drew is an amazing photographer. people are still PMing me and saying Im "brown nosing lambo owners" and saying Im an ass.

lambornima I've red the whole thread on their website and saw your exchanges with some of them there :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: it was like talking to a brick wall, I liked when you’ve tried to explain to one of the members using excellent examples and he was still not getting it, it made me so mad, how stupid one can be???

They have no appreciation for the fact that you are trying to save face on their behalf, I say bunch on 16 year old retards, they will grow up sooner or later, don't bother with them!

I would ask what you scumbags were thinking while doing such an immature and stupid thing

Their comment: "It's just the internet" :eusa_wall:

Their comment: "It's just the internet" :eusa_wall:

one thing I fail to understand is that if they think its "just the internet", why are they so upset over the bannings?