So we are being attacked

Tommy

These damn ricers are about to get whats coming to them.~!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing I don't understand , why do these poofs plaster they ugly mugs all over the net, not being concerned at all with their own privacy or their family's for that matter?

Good job Tommy in finding the photos! :icon_thumleft:

One thing I don't understand , why do these poofs plaster they ugly mugs all over the net, not being concerned at all with their own privacy or their family's for that matter?

Good job Tommy in finding the photos! :icon_thumleft:

Tommy makes me look like Inspector Clouseau....

Okay, I'm an admin of Fast-Autos.net forum, there known as pete. I gotta ask you nicely not to start spamming our board because of what a couple of idiots did or watched being done or whatever. It indeed was unbelievably wrong and unacceptable. Most of Fast-Autos.net members are reasonable people who just like to share opinions and thoughts about cars. We have many members and as in every big crowd, there always are a few tools. When they get together, stupid ideas arise. This was one of them, and it simply pisses me off that they aimed it at fellow car fans. Not that posting that shit on a non-car forum would make it more acceptable.

Don't judge us all based on the actions of these morons, or punish the whole community for their stupidity. Good job finding them out BTW!

I'm sorry for all the crap you guys had to go through. If you have any comments/questions, please hit me at [email protected]

Peace out!

I second Pete's apology. I am a member there too and Ive known these guys for several years and not once did I think they would do something like this. I too apologize on their behalf. make all the Pshop you want, but please dont spam the board.

I think the guys invold including "the super mod" should be banned from your site, but before they are they should make a public apolgy to the guys at your site..then be gone for a period of time! I know we would.....

:iamwithstupid:

I would also DELETE the 5 pages of posts on your site regarding the "attack" lest we think you are endorsing their actions with your silence.....

Okay, I'm an admin of Fast-Autos.net forum, there known as pete. I gotta ask you nicely not to start spamming our board because of what a couple of idiots did or watched being done or whatever. It indeed was unbelievably wrong and unacceptable. Most of Fast-Autos.net members are reasonable people who just like to share opinions and thoughts about cars. We have many members and as in every big crowd, there always are a few tools. When they get together, stupid ideas arise. This was one of them, and it simply pisses me off that they aimed it at fellow car fans. Not that posting that shit on a non-car forum would make it more acceptable.

Don't judge us all based on the actions of these morons, or punish the whole community for their stupidity. Good job finding them out BTW!

I'm sorry for all the crap you guys had to go through. If you have any comments/questions, please hit me at [email protected]

Peace out!

Ban all members involved if you don’t condone their behaviour, they spammed our board, if they are characters that you don't agree with why would you accept them in your community?

But than again judging by some of their posts these losers have no life other than posting on the net, if you take that away from them they might turn to drugs and crime, I don’t know this is a hard one! :icon_mrgreen:

Romandad what do you think?

Peace out!

Hi,

We shouldn't spam your board and as I said earlier I hope that none of our members will. We do not condemn your board, we do not do any amalgam. Notice that we exposed members who took part of the attack, and the link to your board directs to the page where they decide to attack us.

We do not judge you, your members nor your board, we know how hard it can be sometimes to get it runs smoothly. I can't care less about your decision to ban or not the responsibles of the attack, they are your members, it's your board and should be your decision, not mine nor anybody from here. But if I were an admin, I would reconsider some members status.

from Saleenfan, the guy in the blue colared shirt

First off I want to say I feel like a moron right now. I should have never done that to you guys, and I should have tried to stop it instead. But I didn't and I am accountable for my actions so I want to say I am sincerely sorry."

Thanks Nima.

-saleenfan

also Pete has deleted the thead.

The funny thing is that they are all sorry now, but if we didn't catch and expose them, they would still be laughing.

some of the comments posted by Stephen in their thread while they were spamming us were very rude, he was clearly enjoying himself, now they're all sorry.

Stupid kids.

I think the guys involved including "the super mod" should be banned from your site, but before they are they should make a public apology to the guys at your site..then be gone for a period of time! I know we would.....

A ban is definitely in order

some of the comments posted by Stephen in their thread while they were spamming us were very rude, he was clearly enjoying himself, now they're all sorry.

Stupid kids.

thats exctly it. im sure as kids you guys have done dumb things too and this generation has a cyberworld to do all their stupid shit. I just home to guys dont drop to their level and spam fast-autos. its a great site filled with fanatics . there are owners ranging from little Imprezas to Vipers to Diablos. and the main admin there Drew, works his ass off to keep the forum going. so I hope you dont see revenge as your only option.

But if I were an admin, I would reconsider some members status.

I agree with you here. The board is not mine, so the decision is not mine either, but you know what I think

Sounds like they're sorry:

:eusa_wall:

"Grow up. It's an internet forum. They'll survive. I don't have any sympathy. Big deal. You guys are acting like we invaded China and spit on their ancestors graves. I'm not new to LamboPower, I've read through it for over a year now. I know quite a few of the members are just rich tools. And now they're attacking Stephen who had nothing to do with it? How would he tell us to stop? He's not going to act like one of my fcuking parents and tell me what not to do on another forum. And Nima, STFU. If we did this on F-Chat, you'd be laughing all day. Just because you want to brown-nose Lambo owners doesn't mean we have to.

I've never seen something so stupid and silly get so blown out of proportion.

And no, they don't know sh*t about me. They have my user name wrong and I'm certainly not the only one who owns an Impreza here."