So we are being attacked

Tommy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read their posts over there, and isnt there a way to sue the owners of that board, or the people who did it for some sort of internet crime?

Id be happy to discuss this with you in the back....

:tyson:

:eusa_think: They are kids with too much time, they did their joke, now they are sorry, they have a dick photoshoped over their face and they are banned from their forum... I think that's quite enough ?!

For those that didn't see it, it was probably the most broad and intense peice of vandalism I've seen on a forum. Way beyond a joke. And I like practical jokes probably more than the next guy.

Felt pretty helpless watching it go down. Figured the mods were going to be busy for a while....

Silly shit.

-mick

Guest skokos

I missed it,i didnt see any of the vandalism happen. can someone fill me in on the extent of what they did and how bad they messed up the board??

Looks like an immature move on their part and sounds like they got banned, also sounds like they deserved it. Kids.

From the replys in nima's thread over there, sounds like half their members are immature basement kiddies. Remind me to never read anything on that site again, thanks.

From the replys in nima's thread over there, sounds like half their members are immature basement kiddies. Remind me to never read anything on that site again, thanks.

I honestly had no idea it existed till today :lol2:

some are but not all. im there. there is a guy by the name of snakester there who owns a viper and is pretty knowledgeable. Jeff is there (lamborghinikid) and he contirbutes quality stuff. lucas is there. Zonda who has replied in this thread is there. overall, sometimes they piss you off to the max. but at the end of the day they are not as retarded as supercars.net.

LP should form a special taskforce for gay-PChopping these sorry ass bastards :P

All this reminds me of carpaparazzi kiddies.-.-.-.

Can someone give a summation of the vandalism? I woke up this morning and didn't see anything. By then, it was already under control -- can someone clue us west coast (late sleepers) in?

Guest skokos
Can someone give a summation of the vandalism? I woke up this morning and didn't see anything. By then, it was already under control -- can someone clue us west coast (late sleepers) in?

:iamwithstupid:

I post on Fast-Autos.net. I mostly glance over the european car section and post in the photography competitions. Of course there are some immature people there, their demographic is a little younger. But, Stephen was a pretty good moderator.

I just saw one post that was taking a shot at Allan. I'm guessing our own member cndlambo was in on this too? It's looks like he was taken the the LP gallows and hung at high noon also.

hey Cameron, LOOOONG time no see. unless you are there under a different name.

Hey, yeah that is still my name. Haven't been on FA or LP in awhile due to school. I'm in Redmond, WA for school and there are quite a lot of Lamborghinis over here. I think I saw Roy Cats at one meet.

I just saw one post that was taking a shot at Allan. I'm guessing our own member cndlambo was in on this too? It's looks like he was taken the the LP gallows and hung at high noon also.

Link please.

It was a picture that was posted about 50 times in different threads.

good to see you are posting again bro.

Thanks. Le Belle Macchine d'Italia is coming up. So, I'll post some pictures here again. And, I'll get to meet Balboni again and hopefully ride with him. I have yet to actually ride in a Lamborghini.