Was it you Aram?

Jerry123

It was me.Actually my daughter was driving :icon_mrgreen: She loves the car and finds it really easy to drive.

I racked up 700km driving this weekend.The car is finally broken in so i can really put my foot in it now.On sat i saw an SLR cruising with 2 LP640s.I was with a small group of exotics including a 599 ,a Diablo and a Ford GT.I was hoping they would turn around and join us but that didn't happen.

I think i have the only 722 on the road in Canada at the present time.It sure is drawing a lot of attention but the cops have been very nice.I was parked illegally dowtown this afternoon and this cruiser came up to give me a ticket.There was a 911TT parked behind me too and the driver was taking pics of my car.

So we chatted up the officer and not only was he super pleasent but he told us we could stay there as long as we wanted and gave us his name to use as a reference in case some other cop showed up to ticket us.Very refreshing for a change

It was me.Actually my daughter was driving :icon_mrgreen: She loves the car and finds it really easy to drive.

I racked up 700km driving this weekend.The car is finally broken in so i can really put my foot in it now.On sat i saw an SLR cruising with 2 LP640s.I was with a small group of exotics including a 599 ,a Diablo and a Ford GT.I was hoping they would turn around and join us but that didn't happen.

I think i have the only 722 on the road in Canada at the present time.It sure is drawing a lot of attention but the cops have been very nice.I was parked illegally dowtown this afternoon and this cruiser came up to give me a ticket.There was a 911TT parked behind me too and the driver was taking pics of my car.

So we chatted up the officer and not only was he super pleasent but he told us we could stay there as long as we wanted and gave us his name to use as a reference in case some other cop showed up to ticket us.Very refreshing for a change

How old is your daughter? :icon_mrgreen:

yeah, both you and john had a good weekend with the cops :icon_thumleft:

So what exactly happens once you reach 1500km?

So what exactly happens once you reach 1500km?

All hell breaks loose :lol2:

No more rev restrictions as you are limited to 4500rpm during break in and no kick down and full throttle.I usually don't follow these instructions to the letter but i tried to take it easy for a change with limited success

Well Aram, great looking car. I can only imagine how many heartattacks you gave to the people of Markham :D

Probably not many because all the Asian people there think BMWs and Honda's are the best cars ever

If you parked illegally in Texas, you can forget the nice "little" side story you told; and blinking those eyes of yours to the cops would have been useless :icon_mrgreen:

Perhaps It MAY have worked; if you had a new F350 Lariat dually 4 x 4 diesel, with a gun rack in the rear window and a big chrome work box in the bed. :eusa_think:

Perhaps It MAY have worked; if you had a new F350 Lariat dually 4 x 4 diesel, with a gun rack in the rear window and a big chrome work box in the bed. :eusa_think:

:lol2: :lol2:

Don't mess with Texas!

Aram, would I get myself banned and then hunted down and killed if I said that "I know of a" very nice armenian guy just alittle older than your daughter... :eusa_dance: Amusnanalu jamankn e! :icon_mrgreen:

I don't wanna hear any more talk about my daughter.Anyone who brings her up is banned lifetime.I mean it.

"I know of a" very nice armenian guy just alittle older than your daughter... :eusa_dance: Amusnanalu jamankn e! :icon_mrgreen:

Is the offer still open ? Don't feel bad, now that Aram shot you down :eusa_shhh: . I know of a slightly overweight 160 kilo 19 year old gurl, that loves fast cars, liquor :icon_pidu: , fast food, and good times. :monkeyleft:

She is a little smaller than Erik :eusa_dance:. Tell your friend that she can cook, and even though she may not look that great in front of a mirror; I do feel she has excellent potential to be a superb office manager.

PM me, and I will give you her telephone #. Shnoragalem :lol2: :lol2:

Is the offer still open ? Don't feel bad, now that Aram shot you down :eusa_shhh: . I know of a slightly overweight 160 kilo 19 year old gurl, that loves fast cars, liquor :icon_pidu: , fast food, and good times. :monkeyleft:

She is a little smaller than Erik :eusa_dance:. Tell your friend that she can cook, and even though she may not look that great in front of a mirror; I do feel she has excellent potential to be a superb office manager.

PM me, and I will give you her telephone #. Shnoragalem :lol2: :lol2:

Big girls need love too! Just not sure if ''my friend'' can manage loving all 160 kilos of her... :lol2: