Ok I know im going to get trashed

madradmurci05

Trading the E55 in tomorrow for a 95 355 Berlinetta.

Yellow on black (figured Red would be even worse on here, so atleast i was thinking there :) )

12k miles, perfect shape. Tubi Exhaust, chrome stock wheels (soon to have black I Forged wheels :))

But there ya go. Ill post pictures first thing tomorrow afternoon.

SOON ILL UPGRADE TO A GALLARDO (or a murci like the dad lol) I PROMISE...Need to ge out of school first. lol

Cheers

Guest skokos

YEESH! the 355 is going to feel SLOW compared to that E55 AMG

either congrats on your new car!

I heard a 355, that sounded just like a rice bike. They sound great.

Enjoy. Beautiful car.

I had a 355 Spider, yellow/black 97. If you can get over the horrible build quality, the terrible steering feel, the interior melting, and the fact it cant get out of its own way, you will love it! :icon_super:

I had a 355 Spider, yellow/black 97. If you can get over the horrible build quality, the terrible steering feel, the interior melting, and the fact it cant get out of its own way, you will love it! :icon_super:

:lol2: :lol2:

You forgot the $35,000 valve guide repair bill at 30k miles...bonus!

:lol2: :lol2:

You forgot the $35,000 valve guide repair bill at 30k miles...bonus!

Last one I did came in at just over 12k to do the entire job with full service...where are you taking your cars to get fixed? I guess I'm not charging enough.

I would have kept the E55. The 355 is going to feel like a roach compared the Benz.

:iamwithstupid:

355 is an old, slow, high maintenance POS... '04 E55 is a much better car in so many ways

LOL....My main point in getting this car is the look.....I dont really care about maintenance fees or anything. Ive always been told that the 355 is the best sounding Ferrari for the price and also will be the only "young adult" with one around. The E55 is a 2005 I have a typo on that oops.....But yea anywho. Had tot take it to the dealer yesterday. I has a bent sway bar and a bad left fron caliper and rotor...so the caliper/rotor is warranty and the Sway bar is my repair? wtf...But yea so this saturday im flying to Florida and going to pick up the Fcar,,,,,post pics saturday :)

the 355 is one of the best looking and is an INCREDIBLE sounding machine. I remember some guy ripping it in downtown toronto (even though the owner was the biggest fag) and the sound echoing between the highrises was orgasmicly good. and the coupe is so sexy.

LOL....My main point in getting this car is the look.....I dont really care about maintenance fees or anything. Ive always been told that the 355 is the best sounding Ferrari for the price and also will be the only "young adult" with one around. The E55 is a 2005 I have a typo on that oops.....But yea anywho. Had tot take it to the dealer yesterday. I has a bent sway bar and a bad left fron caliper and rotor...so the caliper/rotor is warranty and the Sway bar is my repair? wtf...But yea so this saturday im flying to Florida and going to pick up the Fcar,,,,,post pics saturday :)

:icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_mrgreen:

What are you getting for your E? I have one too, I don't think I'll ever be ready to get rid of it. Nice 355 though.

so are we to expect your changing your name from

"Madradmurci05"?

Nooooo...the name shall remain the same.....Thats my next deal but not until I graduate.

Im at University of Texas

Very nice F car. The 355 coupe is my favourite for sure. Just remember that a ferrari is equivalent to a high maintenance voman.

Nice car, I totally understand why you wanted one...dont take offense but did you pay for your cars? or is your dad just a bit more generous than mine? :lol2:

Nice car, I totally understand why you wanted one...dont take offense but did you pay for your cars? or is your dad just a bit more generous than mine? :lol2:

Depends on the car...He paid for the E55.....

I paid for the 2 C230s and the POS

Traded a bike straight up for the Lotus. Then the lotus got totaled but a jackass in a POS as most know.