Spotted Members

Tommy

Nope, his exhaust is different to begin with

That's true! I don't even think he lives in CA now that I see the plate.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope..he has pennsylvania plates on his murci I believe.

Nice watch WHY_TRYY :icon_super:

2971224334_467772c5cd_b.jpg

This beauty belongs to member carbondreams.

2824102808_cdac490116_b.jpg

That's the baddest looking Vanquish!

PA Plates AND a license plate cam AND straight pipes AND I blacked out the cyclops light on top which he did not! :icon_mrgreen:

Oh, and my wheels are better! :lol2:

PA Plates AND a license plate cam AND straight pipes AND I blacked out the cyclops light on top which he did not! :icon_mrgreen:

Oh, and my wheels are better! :lol2:

On another note, hows your car running? did you do the remap?

On another note, hows your car running? did you do the remap?

Yes, but due to weather, my car hasn't left the garage in months!

I stlll have 7" of snow and ice outside of it!

Yes, but due to weather, my car hasn't left the garage in months!

I stlll have 7" of snow and ice outside of it!

RWD, induction, exhaust, remap, lightweight=Murcie rocket!

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think I've ever been spotted so don't feel bad!

Thats because you have the underground chunnel from the Pink Pussycat to your house to your office hence not being seen EVER in Miami. DOH! Call your fellow Miamians some time. BTW my old phone went in the washing machine the other day. Gotta PM you my new one.

Thats because you have the underground chunnel from the Pink Pussycat to your house to your office hence not being seen EVER in Miami. DOH! Call your fellow Miamians some time. BTW my old phone went in the washing machine the other day. Gotta PM you my new one.

COOL! Spotted in my front yard...

leaves_6.0.jpg

Those trees are killer. I think thats the picture you posted a long time ago. You still have the P-Cars?

Good god how long has that thing been sitting outside. I feel like thats one of the abandoned airport cars....only the airport is actually your driveway.

Good god how long has that thing been sitting outside. I feel like thats one of the abandoned airport cars....only the airport is actually your driveway.

The trees are really bad in the area he lives. You could go inside your house, come back outside and BAM! You cant find your car in the pile of leaves outside!

Those trees are killer. I think thats the picture you posted a long time ago. You still have the P-Cars?

Picture was taken yesterday, even worse than the leaves, the trees are excreting some sort of green dust thats covered everything. Thats the benefit of living on a property with 27 mature oak trees!

The trees are really bad in the area he lives. You could go inside your house, come back outside and BAM! You cant find your car in the pile of leaves outside!

My housekeeper blows leaves off our driveway every morning and I still come home to a mess.

Picture was taken yesterday, even worse than the leaves, the trees are excreting some sort of green dust thats covered everything. Thats the benefit of living on a property with 27 mature oak trees!

My housekeeper blows leaves off our driveway every morning and I still come home to a mess.

Maybe your neighbours blowing it back? :eusa_think:

That green dust I would assume to be pollen. Try coming to the midwest here around spring and early summer. fcuk all summer at that. Our driveways turn green, cars turn green. You can practically take lines of the shit off your window it gets so heavy in the older areas. And even worse then that, is im allergic to the shit so it has me sneezign every time I walk outside! My dads black 740i used to turn a nice shade of green after a fresh wash!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it's a member, but spotted a murcielago roadster, rossa vik, I'm pretty sure. Havnt seen one here in Ames, IA. Anyone know who it might be? Anyone on here?

• 4 weeks later...