Smurf blue exotic joint, son!

abolfaz

Like someone once told me "dats one of dem smurf blue exotic joints son!"

za9du01b91la12517_3.jpg

Whose car was this? The only ely blue 6.0 that I knew of was Eddy's, I didn't realize there was more than one.

diamond dave in So Cal had a blue ely car with a cf wing that i think sp ended up with....i like all the shades of blue on diablos.

diamond dave in So Cal had a blue ely car with a cf wing that i think sp ended up with....i like all the shades of blue on diablos.

The Diamond Dave?

David%20Lee%20Roth_b.jpg

that be the car....lol, not the diamond dave.....dave the diamond dealer so his friends gave him the name diamond dave :) :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MOSS
Man, the 6.0 is beautiful

The blue with black wheels is on dupont and ebay now.

Wondered the same thing myself. Its cheap. Its cheaper than cheap. This is around the same price as the 2001 6.0 with 55K miles.

Special color, high miles?

I made a much lower offer on that car because of the Color and the miles....He bought this car for 135K.....so he's happy at 145K!

$170k buy it now :o :wacko: .....Mike Bass sold his orange 6.0 in '02 for $155k with 1500 miles, talk about a crazy market.

• 2 weeks later...
I made a much lower offer on that car because of the Color and the miles....He bought this car for 135K.....so he's happy at 145K!

135k where did you get that info i paid a little more the car is perfect can you get me one for 135 i will wire the money tomorrow

135k where did you get that info i paid a little more the car is perfect can you get me one for 135 i will wire the money tomorrow

I personally inspected this car at the home of the previous owner. IMO it needed about $10,000 to bring it to 98%. Keep in mind that this does not count that at 32K-ish miles it still had the original factory clutch. Oh and the color looks MUCH better in person. It's VERY difficut to photograph the color correctly.