Caparo T1

Allan-Herbie

That looks awesome. I agree however that the closed roof looked better. You'd also think that if they are going for basically the most extreme performance that a closed roof would be better for aerodynamics and chassis stiffness. But then again it isnt likely to have a super high top speed so maybe the open roof doesnt make much difference.

Awesome car either way!

Im dissapointed. They seem to have changed the body style, and I thought it would be closed cockpit?

its a no cost option, open or closed cockpit. and in reply to another poster, yes its the top gear track.

selected potential customers are being invited for test drives at the moment.

Is it just me, or do more people think that they'll never pull this off.

It's just you. :icon_mrgreen:

It's just you. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_thumleft:

the car does nothing for me...

It does EVERYTHING for me, and at under 400K, I'd gladly buy it which is exactly the problem. It all seems too good to be true. A streetable F1 car that not only looks the part but performs it too for a reasonable price is just sounding a bit like a wet dream.

I love it to death, but it's only gonna be a fantasy until they deliver the first one to a US customer. Here's some eye candy in the mean time. :icon_pray: post-10159-1182663753_thumb.jpg

:icon_thumleft:

It does EVERYTHING for me, and at under 400K, I'd gladly buy it which is exactly the problem. It all seems too good to be true. A streetable F1 car that not only looks the part but performs it too for a reasonable price is just sounding a bit like a wet dream.

I love it to death, but it's only gonna be a fantasy until they deliver the first one to a US customer. Here's some eye candy in the mean time. :icon_pray:

Sorry, but it will never happen.

Had a look at it on Friday at Goodwood - not sure about it

mind you it looked really fast when they took it up the track

post-4545-1182713585_thumb.jpg