Any lamboo owners willing to race MBs in So. Cal?

Samsonhomo

Anytime bring your lambo down here and I'l race you and the total cock smoker and we can have a peter puff fest afterword for Extremely Gay Motorsports the new company I'm opening in honor of you and your butt buddy. Trust me I don't need to back my shit up. And your has already been pushed in

I dare you to produce said "91 diablo"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anytime bring your lambo down here and I'l race you and the total cock smoker and we can have a peter puff fest afterword for Extremely Gay Motorsports the new company I'm opening in honor of you and your butt buddy. Trust me I don't need to back my shit up. And your has already been pushed in

Wow! Produce your diablo, pictures of it currently running or I'm sure someone lives close by you that can vouch for your BADASS diablo.

This guy is TOTALLY FULL OF SHIT!

Dude, I just came back from racing this kid with CLS63 and I have to admit that I lost, he completely caught me off guard, those 63's are fast... :shock:

The deal was that if I lose I come here to tell about it, if I win he'll go away..

Sorry to let you'll down.. :crybaby2:

Dude, I just came back from racing this kid with CLS63 and I have to admit that I lost, he completely caught me off guard, those 63's are fast... :shock:

The deal was that if I lose I come here to tell about it, if I win he'll go away..

What did you race him with, Herbie?!

Not bad for a grocery getter

You must have been going in reverse then. :icon_mrgreen:

what has happened to everyone.

Get off the sauce guys.

:iamwithstupid:

ban and forget, lambos should be racing ferrari's and other high performance coupes....this sedan crap is lame.

I.... think you are playing with us ;)

I.... think you are playing with us ;)

Do you G owners really believe your cars are so much faster than a 6.2L Benz?

This is the same volume as the Murcielago.

Yes the car is heavier but weight when rolling has MUCH LESS OF AN EFFECT. From a dig it seems your clutches could easily be mis-used. You also need to make at least 1- 2 shifts, many mistakes are possible and anything can happen.

Whats more amusing than the Furer changing peoples sig is the fact that the membership here does not even think it possible to lose to a 4 door.

Did anyone step up to roll with Sam?

I am certain there are some car enthusiasts that own Lamborghini's that would wan't to run. I understand the exclusitivity of G ownership and respect the Auto immensely but it seems not to be reciprocated by membership here.

Peace

Whats more amusing than the Furer changing peoples sig

I believe its Fiedler!

:thefinger:

how much does an CLS63 weigh?

4450-4600#s I think my car is heavier because of the huge Brakes

So yes huge weight advantage to the G,

I know the car well driven is slightly faster and maybe allans car is simply Much faster than a stock G?

I believe its Fiedler!

:thefinger:

I must admit you guys do post some funny stuff!!!

Remember the car in the race HAS A PASSENGER, and she likely weighed a little

The countdown began for this tread demolition, all this talking about the CLS63 made me want to go and take a SHIT, when I come back from my oval office I will flush this thread down the drain where it belongs so if you have anything more to say on the nobel issue of CLS63 racing say it before I'm done thinking about CLS63's while taking a dump .. :fart:

4450-4600#s I think my car is heavier because of the huge Brakes

So yes huge weight advantage to the G,

I know the car well driven is slightly faster and maybe allans car is simply Much faster than a stock G?

ok so, you know I dont have huge experience with these cars but from a COMMON SENSE standpoint this is how it stands:

the Carrera GT is shy of 130 ft-lbs of torque to the SLR, but they are roughly equal in the straight line. why? CGT weighs 600 lbs less.

a 2006+ Gallardo is roughly equal to the Murcielago even though it has 100 ft-lbs or torque less and 60 hp less. why? it weighs 500 lbs less.

now, the Gallardo has 80-90 ft-lbs short on the CLS63, but has slightly more power and weighs 1000-1100 lbs less!

with the Murcielago a CLS63 would have less torque, far less power and far more weight (500-600 lbs). how can you even think they will be close?

the merc would need the gearbox of a Veyron and the aerodynamics of a missile to even come close.

The countdown began for this tread demolition, all this talking about the CLS63 made me want to go and take a SHIT, when I come back from my oval office I will flush this thread down the drain where it belongs so if you have anything more to say on the nobel issue of CLS63 racing say it before I'm done thinking about CLS63's while taking a dump .. :fart:

funny

Some one should call that tv show "pinks all out".

Nothing is better than a public execution!

Who gives a shit about fast 4-doors?