Spyker Cars

rmartin

Has anyone every checked out a Spyker in real life or actually driven one? How do they feel? What's it liek sitting in one compared to a Lambo?

Spyker_C12_Zagato_manu_07_011_1024.jpg

Spyker_C8_Spyder_DV_07_NYC_020.jpg

spyker_PekgnToParis_DV_07_NYC_01.jpg

spyker_C8_Lavronota_DV_07_NYC_05.jpg

I looked at one a couple of years ago, nice workmanship but AUDI powered! If it was $140k or less it would be palatable, but not at $275k+!

The craftsmanship is amazing. Its like being in a nice Dutch... whatever the dutch have thats nice :lol2: But the interior is built to remind you of high class, and airplanes, and its a pretty cool mix. If I had the chance, I would have driven it! The only thing I dont like is the US bullshit regulations, and them replacing the awesome steering wheel with damn fugly airbag equipped one.

Seriously, you will fall in love with the interior instantly once you sit in it.

:iamwithstupid:

Their styling is very unique and I think is love it or hate it in most peoles eyes. I for one like the design of Spyker's line-up and I think their interior's are one of the coolest looking out there.

I think their interior's are one of the coolest looking out there.

I definately agree. The only company who even is close is Pagani.

Interior.jpg

2006_Spyker_C12_LaTurbie_interior.JPG

The only thing I dont like is the US bullshit regulations, and them replacing the awesome steering wheel with damn fugly airbag equipped one.

Seriously, you will fall in love with the interior instantly once you sit in it.

All the cars I saw had no airbags and had stickers claiming the car was exempt (?!).

I don't like it because of the powerplant and the doors. Other than that the qualtily is outstanding.

I dont care for it... its very different looking... I just dont like it for myself.

I went on a track in one, although as a passanger. Interior is really unique and nice, the engine sounds GREAT!

It would be an extremely well selling car if it was priced around 200K. According to the reps from Spyker they have sold around 50 of them so far in the US.

Here's a video I took...

http://www.dailymotion.com/HovikG/video/x2...lap-part-2_auto

Well they just sold their F1 team today, so that may keep them around another day or two (literally ;) )... But not for long, their days are definitely numbered. As for the cars, I drove one - There are far far better things to spend nearly $300k on! They're way too overpriced, underpowered and underdeveloped.

I went on a track in one, although as a passanger. Interior is really unique and nice, the engine sounds GREAT!

It would be an extremely well selling car if it was priced around 200K. According to the reps from Spyker they have sold around 50 of them so far in the US.

Here's a video I took...

http://www.dailymotion.com/HovikG/video/x2...lap-part-2_auto

I love the driving gloves on the driver.He is crawling around that track :lol2: :lol2:

Not gonna lie. The more I look at that Spyker concept SUV, the more I grow fond of it. If it had the right power and "fun-factor", I'd take it. I don't know why it's growing on me but it is.