New Drophead convert.

Juice it

The new Rolls Phantom based convert that I guess is now the Drophead Coupe is making rounds to the dealers now. It was here last week and I was out of town and couldn't make it. Anyone gone to see it in person yet? Wondering how it looked with the stainless hood and teak tonneau cover. Definately the ultimate lux convert!

The new Rolls Phantom based convert that I guess is now the Drophead Coupe is making rounds to the dealers now. It was here last week and I was out of town and couldn't make it. Anyone gone to see it in person yet? Wondering how it looked with the stainless hood and teak tonneau cover. Definately the ultimate lux convert!

I saw one just last week, i think i even took a phone pic of it. The car is as impressive as the Phantom in person, and to me it seemed it is just as big as the Phantom, but only has two doors. The one i saw was black with stainless steel hood, beige interior and black cover. Extremely impressive and opulent car! The front seems even more massive than in the Phantom because of the different proportions of the car.

Post pics if you get one :)

Personal opinion: I would not get the stainless steel hood. It just doesn't look right to me. I would take the normal painted hood.

Cheers!

I have seen premiums of $170k-$200k over sticker! Stupid money for a car that will eventually depreciation like all rolls and bentleys.

• 1 month later...

Saw a black one in South Beach yesterday. New headlights are awesome. Black convertible. I also heard a local well known south florida collector has 2.

The bonnet (hood) looks great on camera but prone to showing up smudges a lot easier than normal paint will.

p463618835-3.jpg

p387917443-3.jpg

p554886201-3.jpg

Photos taken at the MPH show in London, UK

Saw a black one in South Beach yesterday. New headlights are awesome. Black convertible. I also heard a local well known south florida collector has 2.

i know the hip hop producer scott storch purchased one, and it is a black one, maybe it's the same one you're talking about

i know the hip hop producer scott storch purchased one, and it is a black one, maybe it's the same one you're talking about

He was sitting next to some friends and I on Saturday night. The same night I saw the drophead, and he was in the SLR with the ugly 3 spoke lorinser rims. Michael Fuchs also owns 2 so it might have been him.

• 1 month later...
We looked at it today with Bmwracer. We both decided we would rather have it over a Murci Roadster.

+1

As much as I love Lamborghini and the murcielago, this car is just outstanding!

We looked at it today with Bmwracer. We both decided we would rather have it over a Murci Roadster.

Except for speed the Murci Roadster has nothing on this car. Its actually useable and in my opinion caries more cache than any car for 420k or less.

Except for speed the Murci Roadster has nothing on this car. Its actually useable and in my opinion caries more cache than any car for 420k or less.

:iamwithstupid:

Love the aluminium brushed bonet. My dad in law should be placing an order for one soon. The aluminium brushed bonet itself costs about US$70,000. The rear teak wodd decking is about US$25,000.

Love the aluminium brushed bonet. My dad in law should be placing an order for one soon. The aluminium brushed bonet itself costs about US$70,000. The rear teak wodd decking is about US$25,000.

I heard every one built so far has been ordered with both options.