CGT are you nuts?

abolfaz

$329k for a 22k mile car that was beaten fairly good WITH documented video proof. Pass...

Do we even know what kind of abuse the CGT can actually take? Is it really that bad? Is there any other high milage CGT to compare this to?

This 2005 Porsche Carrera is Famous! Over $80k in upgrades including a completely upgraded engine management system, redesigned rear suspension and an upgraded clutch. This car could be the fastest, best handling car in the country! Please call for addtional information.

What rear suspension upgrade? I didnt know people were modding the CGT suspension now. Who makes an upgradeable part for the CGT suspension, or clutch?

Do we even know what kind of abuse the CGT can actually take? Is it really that bad? Is there any other high milage CGT to compare this to?

I'm just saying that from watching the videos you can tell he dogged the shit out of that car.

I'm just saying that from watching the videos you can tell he dogged the shit out of that car.

Call a dealer and tell them you have a 22k cgt for sale, see how long it takes for them to stop laughing...

Call a dealer and tell them you have a 22k cgt for sale, see how long it takes for them to stop laughing...

Mike, why don't you get one already. I know you've been posting about wanting one for a while. The prices seem to have stabilized and from what I've been told at Champion (they had 4 on the floor) they rose a bit. Just get one now until the next best thing is a 22K mile beaten up one. :D

Mike, why don't you get one already. I know you've been posting about wanting one for a while. The prices seem to have stabilized and from what I've been told at Champion (they had 4 on the floor) they rose a bit. Just get one now until the next best thing is a 22K mile beaten up one. :D

It has come and gone already for him. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen: