Defrauded on Diablo Parts - Info. Sought

LAM VT

I would say its time to make a Road trip and take care of the problem in person.

I would say its time to make a Road trip and take care of the problem in person.

I am the other victim. I paid him US$4800 for a CF GT wing for my Murcie in early Oct & was promised delivery in early November then multiple delays till now. Seller has gone MIA. I do not know anything about him inheriting USD300mill if I had heard that I wouldn't have ordered anything from him. With that kind of money you would retire & enjoy life not sucking people.

He appeared to be very sincere & kept communication on a very regular basis with pics etc. Subsequent calls to his company were sent to an answering machine that's full. I am more than 10K miles away in a diff time zone so it's not easy for me to get hold of the situation there as my calls to his shipping company were not successful.

Here's his infomation. Can any kind souls help us to contact this cheat?

Stephen J Curtis

Executive Enterprises

Shop Address :

68805 Perez Road unit F 60

Cathedral City, Ca 92234

(760)641-0671

Executive Enterprises

74135 Fairway Drive

Palm Desert, Ca 92260

Bank of America

Indio Main

81800 Hwy 111

Indio, Ca 92210

(764)340-1867

ACCT# 09161 68042

Routing #122000661

Transit#026009593

Swift# BOFAUS3N

Is this the same person who runs please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors? I needed some parts....now I am skepital, if its the same guy.

Is this the same person who runs please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors? I needed some parts....now I am skepital, if its the same guy.

No ... it's someone else entirely. please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.com is a respected trader, unlike the person myself and SFchallenge purchased from.

For the latest on this saga i made a new post yesterday on the other forum he frequents : http://www.kitcentral.com/pn/html/index.ph...cf2bd3df0a0749c

Copied and pasted below for reference :

Steven,

* I have set deadlines - none have been met.

* I have kindly extended deadlines (now on 7 occasions) - none have been met.

* We are now nearing one whole year (yes, 12 months since payment was made) and a rear wing has still not been completed.

Is it normal practice for the moulding of a rear wing to take 1 year ?

You now claim you have no money, e-mail me sob-stories stating your children will not be getting Christmas presents, you have no food and the like. Yet another poster on this very forum claims you have just sold a chassis to him/her.

Was the $4 you have left in you're pocket (quote from you're last email) from the sale of this chassis ? - Did you sell it for that little in the end ? - You stated on a previous post that you wanted $1800 for it.

Ref : http://www.kitcentral.com/pn/html/index.ph...f18b2261d713f13

Did you really let it go for just $4, you must be very desperate for cash ... or is this just another lie ?

And out of interest, what happened to the $300,000,000 you inherited ? - What did you spend all that on ?

Finally, have you popped over to www.Lambopower.com (within the Diablo forum) and seen what you're other current customer is saying about you ? - What did you spend his $4800 on ?

ps) Jonathan71375 - Your quote : "these A$$holes should just shut it and give you a chance" - Did you wait a 12 months for you're item ? - If not, how would you feel after 12 months of waiting, ignored emails (with proof), 7 failed deadlines and several thousand dollars in someone elses pocket ?

"Sometimes people make mistakes and have to overcome them in life. And maybe this is what happened with CRP" - Perfect, Just one vowel short.

Dave

I am too am a customer of Steve Curtis …I have done business with Steve in the last 3 years and have purchased well over 10 k In parts from him, on two occasions and the most recent was of this past week witch I just took delivery of his parts of great quality and I am very happy as I was before on the first time…

As a matter of fact Steve actually swallowed or covered the over charged that was incurred in the shipping of $400 dollars witch was very honest and kind of him to stand by his original quote for the shipping …

Truth is Steve does not have the best customer service and he is hard to get a hold of sometimes, but he does come through all the time at least twice now that I have done business with him….

I suggest that any of his current customers to be patent with him, he will deliver and you will be happy with the high quality of his parts…

These forums are not no place to put him down when he is trying to make an honest living selling lambo parts….

Just something I noticed, but 90% of the time when someone comes to the defense of someone else whos charactor is in question, they always seem to have like 3-4 total posts? They always seem to appear out of thin air to defend the person being accused of wrongdoing?

Just something I noticed, but 90% of the time when someone comes to the defense of someone else whos charactor is in question, they always seem to have like 3-4 total posts? They always seem to appear out of thin air to defend the person being accused of wrongdoing?

:iamwithstupid:

I am too am a customer of Steve Curtis …I have done business with Steve in the last 3 years and have purchased well over 10 k In parts from him, on two occasions and the most recent was of this past week witch I just took delivery of his parts of great quality and I am very happy as I was before on the first time…

As a matter of fact Steve actually swallowed or covered the over charged that was incurred in the shipping of $400 dollars witch was very honest and kind of him to stand by his original quote for the shipping …

Truth is Steve does not have the best customer service and he is hard to get a hold of sometimes, but he does come through all the time at least twice now that I have done business with him….

I suggest that any of his current customers to be patent with him, he will deliver and you will be happy with the high quality of his parts…

These forums are not no place to put him down when he is trying to make an honest living selling lambo parts….

Well, few days ago he replied us. Said he only has US$4 bucks left & needs to feed his young kids etc. Then he needs to find a job blah blah blah. Promised pictures since day one but has never sent & I wonder if they are even pics of what we ordered. Raw materials to make carbon parts don't run into thousands of dollars, it's the labour. I've done it before in my college days building glassfibre car bodies & painting them.

Steve, we know you are reading this. My dateline stands @ 15th Dec. I have been conned a few times & recovered some. Believe me, I have means & ways to get back @ people who cheat me. US$4800 is not a lot to me but I'd rather donate that to charity than someone who tries to cook up stories & live on other people's hard earned money. You have a bright business & I told you few times that if you deliver & work on new products, there's a lot of potential.

Don't screw it bad.

Jon

Hmmmm I thoguht of that actually but did'nt want to post it out but yeah it is really strange.

Just noticed an identical copy of the postive post by 6.0_bull at another forum... so the strangeness is getting stronger.

I was lucky, I got my money back from Fedx since my part was delivered to me damaged. I still would still be in trouble like you guys waiting for a 2nd one to be shipped.

Just noticed an identical copy of the postive post by 6.0_bull at another forum... so the strangeness is getting stronger.

This guys got a history of ripping people off, first in the kit car business and now in the lamborghini world. The quality of his parts is marginal at best, terrible post curing and print through. I purchased a hood from him a couple of years back and after being in the sun for about a month, the cf printed through so bad I had to block and repaint the parts twice. If that wasn't bad enough then I had air bubbles develop, in the end everything went to the garbage and was replaced with correct factory parts.

As far as getting your money back, what does putting food on his table have to do with the money he took? What about that $300 million?!

What's the use of paying for something that takes so long to come. Who cares if he delivers if he's going to take donkey years to deliver.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote He appeared to be very sincere & kept communication on a very regular basis with pics etc

That is the typical trademark of a con. As another poster said, the 300 Mils inheritacne was the red flag. No one with that kind of money makes/receive phone calls about car parts, even lambos.

[quote He appeared to be very sincere & kept communication on a very regular basis with pics etc

That is the typical trademark of a con. As another poster said, the 300 Mils inheritacne was the red flag. No one with that kind of money makes/receive phone calls about car parts, even lambos.

The last email i had from him was on 9/12/07 containing an image of the wing. It did look good, but he stated it needed laquering still. Many emails sent since and no reply ... it's now also passed a year since this part was ordered.

Anyone with any legal tips / connections in the US please PM me. I could use my UK solicitor, but the complication / expense is massive when dealing with people / companies outside the UK - I know all these expenses would be claimed back from Mr Curtis in the end, but it would be nice to proceed against him with a US based firm.

Not heard from SFchallenge for a week or so, but last I heard it was the same story with him too.

Dave