The Benz Driver who killed the guy in Scottsdale

Allan-Herbie

Won't be hard at all. Between an accident reconstruction, and one of the drivers (or the female passenger) spilling the beans, they have all the proof they need. I guarantee one of the three has already admitted they were racing.

Castor, is this you, or are you someone else? (referencing the stupid fucks on MBWorld)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be hard at all. Between an accident reconstruction, and one of the drivers (or the female passenger) spilling the beans, they have all the proof they need. I guarantee one of the three has already admitted they were racing.

That is completely false.

You are assuming they can PROVE that these two were racing.

I think the 2nd degree murder charge can stick. In my view, what they basically did was walk into a bank with intention to rob it (they knowingly and intentionally started a street race) , without the intention of shooting someone. It just so happens the gun went off and someone walked into the path of the bullet and got killed.

I think the 2nd degree murder charge can stick. In my view, what they basically did was walk into a bank with intention to rob it (they knowingly and intentionally started a street race) , without the intention of shooting someone. It just so happens the gun went off and someone walked into the path of the bullet and got killed.

Exactly....

9 times out of ten, the guy charged with murder from an auto accident (reckless driving/DUI) is going to be plead out to Manslaughter. Given the victim's political connections in this case, and the high profile nature it will acheive because of that, I doubt a plea bargain will be forthcoming.

Either way... His life is completely fucked. At least he made tons of money and got all those trophies from his street racing wins....

Oh.... Wait.... He didnt earn any money, or get any trophies for it.... He killed that guy for NOTHING.... For the adulation of a bunch of loser kids on MBworld.... I wonder if theyre going to visit him in prison?

Well it seems that Juicee63 has spoken to Bluemax. So why doesnt Juicee63 tell us what he knows? I believe the idiots on MbWorld think I am Castor.

Well it seems that Juicee63 has spoken to Bluemax. So why doesnt Juicee63 tell us what he knows? I believe the idiots on MbWorld think I am Castor.

just their way of trying to distract.

We have hashed this out for 10 pages , you saw the crash and your description of the Mercedes backs up what is being disseminated from the black box and accident scene.

Robert will have to live with Mr. Holmans death, he has emotional and legal issues that prevent him from responding to you or me or anyone else.

let the data come out, it will show what physically happened, the accuracy of the media will certainly be questioned here. The facts are coming in and this is one reason Robert is now at home .

The facts are coming in and this is one reason Robert is now at home .

Nice try....

If hes at home, its because hes out on BOND. And thats no indication that things are going to get any better for him legally.

We have hashed this out for 10 pages , you saw the crash and your description of the Mercedes backs up what is being disseminated from the black box and accident scene.

Robert will have to live with Mr. Holmans death, he has emotional and legal issues that prevent him from responding to you or me or anyone else.

let the data come out, it will show what physically happened, the accuracy of the media will certainly be questioned here. The facts are coming in and this is one reason Robert is now at home .

Can you tell Robert I bought a Gallardo and am now ready to race!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Nice try....

If hes at home, its because he out on BOND. And thats no indication that things are going to get any better for him.

while your opinion differs and I respect that , I do see him being released on a heavily reduced bail as a positive sign

Guest skokos

Jesus Christ,reading that thread on mbworld.org gives me a headache. Saying things like "I am absolutely certain this was a accident". Well Of course he didnt wake up and decide he was going to kill somebody today,but the stupid fcuk decided to drag race on a public street and someone died because of his stupid fcuking decision.

Then theres the other morons who are pissing me the fcuk off saying that the old man was elderly and should have been more careful. well Im pretty sure when im making a turn,I look and make the turn,I doubt most peoples eyes would catch two dumb fucks deciding to go all out fast and furious gaining a shit load of speed while im casually going about driving.

what the fcuk is wrong with these people??

All of there bullshit aside, I wouldn't have to be there or see anything that happened.

The minute it was said that the accident involved two cars street racing,it doesnt matter what ANY of the other contributing factors were. I hope they string them up by there ankles for what they have done

while your opinion differs and I respect that , I do see him being released on a heavily reduced bail as a positive sign

This is not an opinion... Bail has ZERO to do with guilt or innocence. It is strictly based on the seriousness of the charges (a felony in this case), and most importantly the LIKELIHOOD (or lack thereof) OF FLIGHT FROM PROSECUTION.

Im sure he poses ZERO flight risk... He has a wife, kids and "substantial ties" to the community. So he gets to bail out until arraignment, at which point he will enter a plea, and his bail will be continued for trial.

There are only two phases of the criminal justice system that weight liklihood of guilt- ARRAIGNMENT and TRIAL. And he has both to look forward to.

street racing in a populated area...............well thats stupid. Does he know you could kill someone???

He does now.

Lets bottom line this folks.... For anybody out there who still thinks street racing is a good pastime, I can be the voice of Van Brakel... he cant say anything for fear of it compromising his case, and as a lawyer, I appreciate that.

But if he could talk Im sure he would sing a much different tune than he did a few days ago, or how his 'supporter' are now...

I have no doubt, right now, he is sitting at home, scared shitless. Forget about engaging in the street race (if he has any conscience I know he'll never do THAT again and if he could he'd grab all these dumbshits who still think its ok, by the collar and shake them thil they get the message) Im guessing hes wishing he could erase away the last 72 hours, or maybe even NEVER BOUGHT THE fcuking CAR in the first place. That fcuking piece of worthless burned metal, helped him ruin his life.

If hes a religious man, hes bargaining with god right now... Making deals... "Please God, Im sorry.... I dont want to go to prison for the next 10 years.... Please... ILL NEVER DRIVE AGAIN.... ILL MAKE IT UP SOMEHOW...."

And in the back of his mind, he knows its too goddamned late...

PLEASE guys, Dont fcuking make this mistake... One little fcuk up... SOMEBODY else fcuking up in a way you didnt anticipate, and its all fcuking over.... Thankfully its a lesson I learned at 150 MPH at the age of 21, WITHOUT hurting myself, anybody else or even wrecking my car (I came REAL fcuking close though)...

2. 70 in a 45 is PRIMAE FACIE RECKLESS DRIVING IN EVERY JURISDICTION I KNOW OF.

Here is a list of speeding and reckless driving - many of the states listed do not consider 70 in a 45 to be reckless. Arizona does, but only barely - 65 in a 45 is the minimum for a reckless charge there.

Interestingly, the most recent report on azcentral.com does not use the word racing anywhere in the article (while earlier reports did). I wouldn't be surprised if the charges were downgraded.

How can you blame the victim?

Arizona has one of the highest elderly populations anywhere in the country period! These people just don't get it when it comes to driving. On a road called El Mirage in Sun City West an old frog going 20 mph in a 35 mph zone was absolutely infuriated when I passed him and "chased me" to my next stop and was yelling at me and waving his fist screaming "You cant pass me! I was going the speed limit. I bet if he was 30 years younger he would have tried to assault me. It's unbelievable what the Senior crown in Arizona does on the roads and never gets cited just warned. Do any of you remeber the incident in Santa Monica CAlifornia when the 84 year old guy just plowed into a crowd and kept going and killed 20+ people? For those older members get off the back of the car enthusiasts here and just chill out and don't pass out on the road too!

these guys are retards

WOW!

what a horrible Christmas present to the victim's family.

saw the video of the cars, and I could not recognize the victim's car (what was it?)

double standards are a B!TCH. Rob goes fast with no traffic, not racing and having 100% focus on what he is going, and he gets ridiculed, and those guys are placing blame on the victim.

now the real question is, when either of these morons get out, will they street race again?

RIP to the victim.

How can you blame the victim?

these guys are retards

I can somewhat agree on some of the old asshats in this town. For example today, Ive got momma, her husband, and myself driving so you know I am being a good boy. We are going from Pima to the 101 which starts as two lanes, and merges into one on the highway, everyone just merges together. Nope this old fcuk has to speed up behind, and stay exactly next to me make sure I dont merge in front of his pos Buick and I have 2 fall 2 cars back.

Another time, same intersection, old bag in Benz is taking up two lanes. I honk at her to pick a lane. Whats the old bag do? Speeds up my ass on the highway and continues to blare on the horn back at me the whole way. That bitch wasnt soo lucky as she got introduced to a hard dose of brakes and ran off on the next exit.

Here is a list of speeding and reckless driving - many of the states listed do not consider 70 in a 45 to be reckless. Arizona does, but only barely - 65 in a 45 is the minimum for a reckless charge there.

Interestingly, the most recent report on azcentral.com does not use the word racing anywhere in the article (while earlier reports did). I wouldn't be surprised if the charges were downgraded.

That list is wrong for CA... I would imagine many others are as well... "Twenty Over" is the general rule of thumb.

That list is wrong for CA... I would imagine many others are as well... "Twenty Over" is the general rule of thumb.

It's vague for California (because it only quotes the state statute dealing specifically with 100+ over; presumably general speeding is left to courts to decide recklessness), but for many states it's very precise. I know from personal experience that it is correct for Colorado.

Yeah now the media says "MAY HAVE BEEN SPEEDING"

It's vague for California (because it only quotes the state statute dealing specifically with 100+ over; presumably general speeding is left to courts to decide recklessness), but for many states it's very precise. I know from personal experience that it is correct for Colorado.

Reckless Driving-

California Vehicle Code $23103. (a) Any person who drives any vehicle upon a highway in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

(B) Any person who drives any vehicle in any offstreet parking facility, as defined in subdivision © of Section 12500, in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

© Persons convicted of the offense of reckless driving shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than five days nor more than 90 days or by a fine of not less than one hundred forty-five dollars ($145) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment, except as provided in Section 23104.

Amended Sec. 19, Ch. 739, Stats. 2001. Effective January 1, 2002.

There is a seperate "100 MPH law" in ca but thats above and beyond Reckless Driving. I think ive heard "$1000 for 100." Meaning you get a speeding ticket (one infraction) a reckless driving ticket (another infraction) and a 100MPH ticket (the trifecta). And the fines add up to over $1000 bucks.

Reckless Driving-

California Vehicle Code $23103. (a) Any person who drives any vehicle upon a highway in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

(B) Any person who drives any vehicle in any offstreet parking facility, as defined in subdivision © of Section 12500, in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

© Persons convicted of the offense of reckless driving shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than five days nor more than 90 days or by a fine of not less than one hundred forty-five dollars ($145) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment, except as provided in Section 23104.

Amended Sec. 19, Ch. 739, Stats. 2001. Effective January 1, 2002.

There is a seperate "100 MPH law" in ca but thats above and beyond Reckless Driving.

Indeed -- it leaves it vague so that a judge or jury can decide. 100mph in a 65 zone in the middle of the desert may not be considered reckless, while 100 in a 65 zone in a major metropolitan area probably would be. It's smarter the way California does it (i.e. not assigning a speed to it) because conditions are never uniform.

By the way, this is scary:

Any person who drives any vehicle in any offstreet parking facility, as defined in subdivision © of Section 12500, in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

I've been doing donuts in snow-covered parking lots for the last week -- I can't believe it's considered 'reckless driving'!

EDIT: obviously, regardless of the true legal definition, what occurred with the E63 and the Mustang was reckless driving, since they caused an accident. I'm just being technical here.