The Benz Driver who killed the guy in Scottsdale

Allan-Herbie

Guest shiznut123
Just checked Bluemax's profile -- he had no posts in the 'Kills' section of mbworld. I'd be very surprised if the forum could be held liable. However, there's no question his posts will be used against him, should this go to trial.

Maybe the admin erased his posts?

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to think of it, I've had several CLK 63, CL55, etc owners try to race me. Most recently a new red CLK 63 chasing me through traffic on the Palmetto to get up along side me and try to race me.

Maybe the admin erased his posts?

I don't think the admins would want to get involved in something like that? I know I wouldn't especially since copies of some of his post have already been posted here.

I don't think the admins would want to get involved in something like that? I know I wouldn't especially since copies of some of his post have already been posted here.

You can bet the admins removed the posts. The news people here are already tracking down his history and posts in these forums.

I wonder which driver is going to flip first...you know that's a big possibility. Also would be interesting to see if either one had a camera rolling in their car, as we see some of these so called "kills" on youtube.

You can bet the admins removed the posts. The news people here are already tracking down his history and posts in these forums.

Well I guess theres not much the investigators can do to anyone for deleting some posts. If I were them I'd delete the whole section(kills).

Wow, deleting his posts is a really, really, really dumb move.

Did I mention that is a really, really, really dumb thing to do?

Wow. I guess that board really is home of the world's dumbest population...

Wouldnt all they need is a post like this, and of course it is with our man Juicee63:

08-26-2007, 01:27 PM #257

Bluemax

Vehicle I drive: 07 E63 & Weekend Toy 96 Dodge Viper GTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Juice,

I havn't heard a word from these clowns. I did talk to a friend last night about Alllamebo's G. It does have the AWD hook up but the car did get shorter gearing witch could be the year it is or they have been changed. The other item witch sounds fishy to me is the custom exhaust with no changes to the ECU. Ya Right !!

The other guy with the spider got taken by a stock M5 bye three to four cars at 140 mph. That was yesterday on there tea party. The funny thing is last night i was out with some friends and ran into a m5 that wanted to play. Well with four people all weighting over two hundred lbs. The M5 didn't have a chance on the roads or the hwy up to 150 mph. Then he darted of the hwy with a wave and he was alone.

07 E63 P2

Artic White / Cashmere

12.87 @ 112 MPH stock

Here is head retard Juicee63 reposting posts from people from which he has NO IDEA about:

"Funny, I grew up on that exact corner....there used to be a white horse ranch there years ago. The speed limit there is 50 MPH so they were going 20 over. Aslo, to turn left onto Eastwood, it is a green arrow turn only, with it being red all the time till it turns. So I wonder if the other two ran a red or the old guy didnt want to wait for the arrow to turn green. Ive run that red arrow before myself because it takes forever and Scottsdale road had nobody coming for half a mile".

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1899118

LOL, the guys said he lived there YEARS ago, inmo, maybe 20 years ago. Ive got news for you JuiceeDumbass, Scottsdale Rd is probobly one of the BUSIEST streets in all of Arizona.

But what can you expect from a clown like this:

I wonder which driver is going to flip first...you know that's a big possibility. Also would be interesting to see if either one had a camera rolling in their car, as we see some of these so called "kills" on youtube.

FWIW, If Im the D.A., I'll deal with the kid in the mustang... He'll still feel the pain, but I can cut him SOME degree of slack, especially if he cooperates...

But Im going to have the nuts of the 40 year old in the $100,000 car on my desk as a trophy.

FWIW, If Im the D.A., I'll deal with the kid in the mustang... He'll still feel the pain, but I can cut him SOME degree of slack, especially if he cooperates...

But Im going to have the nuts of the 40 year old in the $100,000 car on my desk as a trophy.

Also, since the Benz struck the Camaro first, wouldnt he bear the grunt of the "KILL" aspect?

Here is head retard Juicee63 reposting posts from people from which he has NO IDEA about:

"Funny, I grew up on that exact corner....there used to be a white horse ranch there years ago. The speed limit there is 50 MPH so they were going 20 over. Aslo, to turn left onto Eastwood, it is a green arrow turn only, with it being red all the time till it turns. So I wonder if the other two ran a red or the old guy didnt want to wait for the arrow to turn green. Ive run that red arrow before myself because it takes forever and Scottsdale road had nobody coming for half a mile".

He can make excuses for Bluemax and point fingers at others all he wants. Just shows what a POS Juice is too.

Bluemax is going to be wearing Sheriff Joe's pink underwear for a LONG time.

Also, since the Benz struck the Camaro first, wouldnt he bear the grunt of the "KILL" aspect?

Actually, NO.... They're both equally culpable in the eyes of the law. But, the 40 year old should know better.

In reality, even if JUST THE MUSTANG crashed, Blueballs would still be charged with second degree murder. THATS the danger of street racing. You have entered into a criminal conspiracy, and YOU become responsible for the damage caused by your co-conspirators.... I may know what my driving skills are, however Im putting my future in the hands of the driving ability of the 18 year old stranger in the pos mustang next to me.... If he turns out to be a real shitty driver (which is kindof what Im hoping for if Im racing him, right?) and he crashes and kills somebody, even though I didnt hit ANYTHING, I get charged with the homicide as well.

No fcuking thanks.

I can't read through all of that bullshit, calling an SL65 "one of the fastest production cars in the world" did it in for me.

And the idiot who responded to the question of "Is A Kill Worth A Death?" with, "The answer really depends on whose doing the dying and the stakes of the race," should be taken out and beat to within an inch of his life.

WTF is wrong with these people? I feel as if I'm reading posts by kids drunk off crazy juice.

He can make excuses for Bluemax and point fingers at others all he wants. Just shows what a POS Juice is too.

Bluemax is going to be wearing Sheriff Joe's pink underwear for a LONG time.

In all honesty, it is a sad situation for Bluemax also. Im sure he isnt a bad person, just a stupid person, who now not only ruined a seperate familys life, he ruined his life, and his families life. Weve had a few threads here were people have discussed high speed runs and such, and most of us have noted that there really isnt any need to go to extremely high speeds, nor to attain any speed above the speed limit and hold it for a long period of time. For example in the threads where we disccused the Gallardo beating the TT Viper in a 40-150mph race. Most of us agreed there was absolutely no reason to ever go faster than those speeds. I find now, that if I ever think about doing something stupid the first thought that comes to my mind, is not if I hurt myself, but the thought of my wife being left behind. Even though I still do stupid things, and take risks (I think everyone does) I truly try to limit my exposure.

I'm at a loss for words. Been on vacation and hop on to read this. Unreal.
Its crazy dude, according to Juicee63 Im trying to make you out to be a street racing Ethug. :lol2: :lol2:

Amen to that!

Prayers for the victims family and other families involved. It's a shame stupidity and ones need to prove

something can take a life so easily. Everyone will feel the repercussions of this, even the innocent ones left behind.

Everyone stay safe...

Its crazy dude, according to Juicee63 Im trying to make you out to be a street racing Ethug. :lol2: :lol2:

Yes I know. Not sure why, it was cleary stated in serveral posts we did not race. Aside from that it just hits home a little bit. The guy who is dead, these two guys sitting in jail and what its going to do to thier family's. I'm up here enjoying my family but one bad descion and that could be one of us. All the more reason to take this kind of driving to the track not on the street.

Heres another one. Have you ever noticed that young girls drive like idiots? For example last night on my way to meet the girls, there is a girl tailgating me, up my ass in a POS Ford Aspire. Soon as she gets the chance this girl passes me and just keeps going. She is prob doing 80 or so, Speed limit is 50, and she goes into a turn soo fast that the car actually goes slightly into the oncoming lane of traffic. Then what does the dumb bitch do, she cuts me off again after the next traffic light. Normally Id of given her some shit for this, but she looked pretty cute, so I let it slide. :icon_mrgreen:

I just do not wish anyone any problems.

Robert is in jail

Travis is in jail

Mr. Holman is in Heaven, his family and many people miss him, I wish he was still rolling around in his 73 Camaro.

Allan there is good in you and all the members here I recognize your anger and share it, it is a horrible event and it has ruined so many lives.

I just do not wish anyone any problems.

Robert is in jail

Travis is in jail

Mr. Holman is in Heaven, his family and many people miss him, I wish he was still rolling around in his 73 Camaro.

Allan there is good in you and all the members here I recognize your anger and share it, it is a horrible event and it has ruined so many lives.

I dont wish anyone any problems, it is very sad. I guess this hit home for me because I actually saw all of this, and then realising the bullshit posts this fool has made in the past. But inmo, the Mbworld guys are all way out of line. None of us is perfect, least of all me, but the members of this board have never boasted about street racing in the way that is allowed on that site. I can understand the kids racing, when you are young, you didnt understand the consequences of your actions, but Robert is 40+ years old racing in an area that even a 10 year old could see was dangerous. I dont feel sorry for him, I feel sorry for his family.

Allan, I just came to realize that you live in the national capital of street racing, Scottsdale !

BTW, was this Bluemax a member of SECC ? If I were SECC Joe I would have all members sign a waiver that condones street racing or something similar as I feel the local authorities are sick and tired with it and very soon will be releasing steam when it comes to local exotic cars activities.