AZ Mercedes Accident scene pics and Info.

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. Those are some serious distances. I don't think they even hit the brakes after the wreck. I think the front tires on the Mercedes probably locked up after impact causing that. Think about it. If you slam into someone doing 70+, your body is going to be flopping around like a rag doll. You're not going to be able to hit the brakes.

Guest miyagi

This only confirms what we thought.

Shame of any member on MB trying to blame the old man.

Even more shame on Juice blindly defending Bluemax.

They were definately racing, no doubt about it!! Obviously his MB wasn't as fast as he thought it was otherwise he would have outran that Mustang alot quicker ad maybe he could have slowed down and all parties would have had a Merry Xmas.

*sigh*

This only confirms what we thought.

Shame of any member on MB trying to blame the old man.

Even more shame on Juice blindly defending Bluemax.

They were definately racing, no doubt about it!! Obviously his MB wasn't as fast as he thought it was otherwise he would have outran that Mustang alot quicker ad maybe he could have slowed down and all parties would have had a Merry Xmas.

*sigh*

Notice, Juicee63 hasnt made a peep since. he is back on the Benz board talking his bullshit.

Guest miyagi
Notice, Juicee63 hasnt made a peep since. he is back on the Benz board talking his bullshit.

Juice is a fuckwit!!

But I'm sure he'll be back with bluemax's nuts in his mouth!

Juice is a fuckwit!!

But I'm sure he'll be back with bluemax's nuts in his mouth!

Juice sent me a PM saying that my info is very helpfull. That the skidmarks from the Benz actually help prove the car was going far slower than even 70mph. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Juice sent me a PM saying that my info is very helpfull. That the skidmarks from the Benz actually help prove the car was going far slower than even 70mph. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

how does anti lock brakes and all the new technology that prevents lock up affect skidmarks? Like with the SLR, you can slow very quickly due to all the technology, is accurate data of impact skewed?

Is this right, or wrong?

Does he not realize that those long fcuking skidmarks appeared after the benz hit the camaro??? Judas Priest that guy is thick headed...not to mention that the benz traveled twice the distance originally reported which would fcuk his so called calculations as to the speed by bringing the speed to at least twice what he initially said it was...not that his calculations were correct, but hell, who cant see that? Maybe he's got juice in his eye...

Benz guys are still in denial:

sack5000

Vehicle I drive: 2007 E63

Originally Posted by TopCarbon

With amature eyes (not a forensic expert by any stretch) no.

Check these two pics.

where the MB came to rest is consistent with the length of the skidmarks

The picture from the video that says "two under arrest... shows the mercedes coming to rest much closer to Eastwood Ln., IMO. (notice the traffic signal) than the red circle which is farther down Scottsdale in the north bound lane. The skid marks are of the Mustang and Camaro not the Mercedes, (it appears).

This person has no career in forensics. Even the blind could see that the Video pic was taken from much farther behind with a Zoom lens, making everything appear closer, yet in my picture I am actually standing at the very pole i circled, with the spot in the road being exactly where the Benz is parked.

Untitled_22.JPG

post_5_1199138491_thumb1.JPG

Guest miyagi

LOL he is too much of a coward to come back here and publically post his garbage.

Please explain to us Juice how you can still refute the evidence your boy was travelling inxecess of 70mph and was racing!

LOL he is too much of a coward to come back here and publically post his garbage.

Please explain to us Juice how you can still refute the evidence your boy was travelling inxecess of 70mph and was racing!

He said he cannot post here any longer. I guess Bluemax wants to keep him around for his expert testimony! :lol2: :lol2:

how does anti lock brakes and all the new technology that prevents lock up affect skidmarks? Like with the SLR, you can slow very quickly due to all the technology, is accurate data of impact skewed?

Is this right, or wrong?

I was going to ask exactly the same thing, thank you topcarbon :icon_thumleft:

The brains are astounding, more from Sackhumper:

sack5000

Vehicle I drive: 2007 E63

Originally Posted by juicee63

physically the impact could of been over 60 but it is unlikely based on the legnth of the post impact skid. I will say impact was between 45-60 MPH, and it took about 1.5-2seconds for the Mustang to hit the Camaro after the Mercedes impacted it. How the Mustang missed the rear of the Benz and all the trees is amazing

What car made those skid marks? Not the Mercedes given the place where it stopped. And how could it have been the Mustang since it appears to have flipped over into the green grass on the right side of Scottsdale Rd. in the area of the Mercedes. And the Camaro came to rest very near the intersection. Those skid marks appear random, cop car or emergency vehicle?

Those three dark skidmarks are from a sideways and rotating slide, ABS will do nothing in that situation.

The mercedes hit the camaro when it was in lane #1, it came to a rest halfway out of the right side of lane #3. Those skids start in lane 1 and rotate toward lane 3, I'm almost positive they're from the mercedes. It could be from the camaro, but they're consistent with the direction of travel for the mercedes.

It could just be an illusion, but it's looks like the distance between the skid marks varies in width from where they start to twords where they end, and there's also 3 skid marks.

I 'm going to guess these are not braking skid marks. But instead the are drags marks from the Benz tires locking up and/or car sliding. After impact I don't think Blueballs knew if he was on foot, or on horseback. Let alone be thinking clearly enough to hit the brakes.

I think the skid marks are the result of the tires locking up due to the damage sustained by the benz...you can see the front wheel pretty clearly in some of those pics on the video. As for anti-lock brakes, it would have to effect the outcome of the skid marks to some extent, but i'm sure there are calculations to adjust for that along with the coefficient of friction for surfaces, etc. Do the marks go all the way to the resting spot of the benz?

Careful out there AZ guys. Seems the Merc idiot in question has been replaced by another. Today I was southbound on I-17 around the I-10 split when out of nowhere a moron in a crappy old white 190E 2.6 comes flying by, weaving through pretty solid 60 mph traffic at 90+ mph. At least he wasn't racing anyone.

Careful out there AZ guys. Seems the Merc idiot in question has been replaced by another. Today I was southbound on I-17 around the I-10 split when out of nowhere a moron in a crappy old white 190E 2.6 comes flying by, weaving through pretty solid 60 mph traffic at 90+ mph. At least he wasn't racing anyone.

par for the course.

btw, the junior sleuths are figuring it was close to 100mph.

par for the course.

btw, the junior sleuths are figuring it was close to 100mph.

Id bet over 110mph.

Wow, apparently being labeled as a forum of "self-proclaimed street racers" got under the skin of the mods over there and they closed the thread. I imagine it will be just a matter of time before they delete the whole thing...just wait until the papers pick up on the "kill" section...

Based on the investigative skills that Allan has exhibited over the last few days, I'd say this guy better start looking for a job...

BillCurtisControlRoom.jpg