phantom prices

Camel Toe Juice

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This could become the first RR Phantom selling below the $ 100,000.00 -> 77'000 miles!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-ROLLS-...#ht_2266wt_1167

Does anyone of the (Florida) members have knowledge about the seller or the car? Would appreciate every information. Thanks & krgs.

That's only a bid, doesnt mean it's selling for that. If it has a "Buy it Now" button next to it, THEN you can consider it an offering price.

Is this '08 Murci Roadster really going to sell for $132K??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-LAMBORGH...=item1c1a8e55c4

NO

That's only a bid, doesnt mean it's selling for that. If it has a "Buy it Now" button next to it, THEN you can consider it an offering price.

Is this '08 Murci Roadster really going to sell for $132K??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-LAMBORGH...=item1c1a8e55c4

NO

Hi Swil. Thanks for your reply. I'm active on ebay since 10 years, so I know a little bit how it works :icon_mrgreen:

I'm fully aware, that it will sell higher than the starting $ 75K.

Some time ago, this same car was offered "buy it now" for $ 115K.

Considering the high mileage it has, I could imagine that it could sell around $ 100K, since it has no "reserve not met".

Except the seller has a friend who "pushes" the price accordingly. Take care.

There was a 58k mile 04 recently sold through Manheim for $111,000, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a 77k mile car go for under $100k.

To me it seems like a lot of money for a 7 year old car with that kind of mileage.

Swil, it might not sell for less than $100K, but that doesn't mean it will sell for more than $100K either. Just cause it doesn't sell for less, doesn't mean it's worth more. Just means that someone thinks it's worth more than it really might be. It doesn't have a reserve price though.

2004, 77K miles. I don't see a line up for that car starting any time soon.

• 1 month later...
Bench is the way to go! I personally dont like the look of the individual seats. Besides that, certain things are easier with the bench seat :icon_mrgreen: .

Agreed 1000%- Bucket seats are for front seat driving. Look at the buckets in that Aston 4 door, those friggin things are child seats.

Holy depreciation. Weren't these like $400-500K new? I'm not sure is $250K is a steal or a falling knife. I thought about one of these for my mom, but figured they were still in the mid-upper 300s.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Yeah...brilliant ^ Im sure every mom would want to try to navigate a giant luxury sedan longer then a suburban to book club.

Holy depreciation. Weren't these like $400-500K new? I'm not sure is $250K is a steal or a falling knife. I thought about one of these for my mom, but figured they were still in the mid-upper 300s.

Sedans were 300-400 New, Coupes and Dropheads 450-515. I'm just impressed after 8 years the Phantom still looks great.

Yeah...brilliant ^ Im sure every mom would want to try to navigate a giant luxury sedan longer then a suburban to book club.

:lol2: :lol2:

Anyone got interesting links to dropheads?

You can buy lower mile phantoms in the states all day for 150 or better. Heard of a couple at auctions for 110 as listed above.

So what you're saying is only people with low self-esteem drive Phantoms dropheads so they can just be seen in them?

It's just a big, comfy convertible and she wants one for just cruising around in the summer for whatever errands she may or may not have. What's the big deal? It's like 10 inches longer than a Bentley Azure. 220 in vs 210 in.

So what you're saying is only people with low self-esteem drive Phantoms dropheads so they can just be seen in them?

It's just a big, comfy convertible and she wants one for just cruising around in the summer for whatever errands she may or may not have. What's the big deal? It's like 10 inches longer than a Bentley Azure. 220 in vs 210 in.

I think Rob was referring to a Phantom sedan which is an SUV sized car.

Guest Rob Burgundy
I think Rob was referring to a Phantom sedan which is an SUV sized car.

I was. Ill take half responsibility for the confusion. Half because I didn't read the prior post to Wilsons to know he was referring to the drophead...he gets half because it was an idea that seemed logical he would come up with and knowing Wilson is 155 lbs the thought of his petite mom trying to peer over the steering wheel of a 20 ft long sedan was enough to crack me up. :lol:

I think you overestimate it's size rob. It's mainly the design of the Phantom that makes it look so large. It's a little bigger than the Arnage, but not a ton. More legroom in the back is probably about it.

I think you overestimate it's size rob. It's mainly the design of the Phantom that makes it look so large. It's a little bigger than the Arnage, but not a ton. More legroom in the back is probably about it.

Wrong!

Phantom:

Wheelbase 140.6 in (3,571 mm)

Extended Wheelbase: 150.4 in (3,820 mm)

Length 229.7 in (5,834 mm)

Extended Wheelbase: 239.8 in (6,091 mm)

Width 78.3 in (1,989 mm)

Height 64.3 in (1,633 mm)

Suburban:

Wheelbase 130.0 in (3,302 mm)

Length 222.4 in (5,649 mm)

Width 79.1 in (2,009 mm)

Height 76.8 in (1,951 mm)

Denali: 77.1 in (1,958 mm)

Arnage doesn\\\'t look nearly as big, but it isn\\\'t that much smaller. Other than length, it\\\'s only a few inches here and there. The Phantom looks so big because it occupies more volume.

http://media.merchantcircle.com/18993103/P...e%207_full.jpeg

Phantom:

Width 78.3 in (1,989 mm)

Arnage:

Wheelbase 122.77 in.

Length 212.37 in.

Width 76.06 in.

Height 59.69 in.

WTF is going on with the site? Added /// to my apostrophes and tells me my image urls aren't valid

I have had a Phantom Drophead for the last couple of years. Its UK registered but it mostly lives in France. The problem is not really its length but the combination of its width and the suicide doors. With the suicide doors you need to open them far further than with a traditional door to get out (or in). That means carparks are ruled out unless you can get an end slot - otherwise you are stuck (and have to commit suicide).

Arnage doesn\\\'t look nearly as big, but it isn\\\'t that much smaller. Other than length, it\\\'s only a few inches here and there. The Phantom looks so big because it occupies more volume.

http://media.merchantcircle.com/18993103/P...e%207_full.jpeg

Phantom:

Width 78.3 in (1,989 mm)

Arnage:

Wheelbase 122.77 in.

Length 212.37 in.

Width 76.06 in.

Height 59.69 in.

WTF is going on with the site? Added /// to my apostrophes and tells me my image urls aren't valid

It may not seem like a lot, but 18" in overall length and especially wheelbase is a massive change in the overall size and driving characteristics of a vehicle. Justify or compare it any way you want, it literally is more cumbersome to drive than a suburban.

I'm sure it make a difference with respect to parking and maneuvering in some tight spots, but I doubt it affects much else in normal driving. It's a giant luxury car, not a sports car, and the driver's seat can only be so spacious due to having to be able to reach the pedals and such. The characteristics are surely different, but you'd probably never know it because it's a giant luxury car that never sees anything other than a straight road and whose only goal is a comfy ride.

• 1 month later...
I have had a Phantom Drophead for the last couple of years. Its UK registered but it mostly lives in France. The problem is not really its length but the combination of its width and the suicide doors. With the suicide doors you need to open them far further than with a traditional door to get out (or in). That means carparks are ruled out unless you can get an end slot - otherwise you are stuck (and have to commit suicide).

Where in France? Cannes?

• 6 months later...